• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Can you ride a bike?

Can you ride a bicycle?

• Yes, and pretty well.

Votes: 63 59.4%
  • Yes, but not very well.

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • No.

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
Yes, it's common to ride here daily, but I don't do tricks with it since it's just transportation for me.

I only just started riding my bike again a few months ago, right when I started class at UNT.

See, the thing about college that I didn't realize was a thing is the fact that, since the campus is so huge, you probably shouldn't schedule your classes 10 minutes apart when they're all in separate corners across a 5 mile radius campus.

When I learned that I'd done that, I bought a bike and now I bike furiously to each class. I barely make it in time. The route is always uphill, too! It's unfair. But it is good exercise, and I'm glad I'm efficient at riding bikes now I guess.

Sometimes if I'm lucky I can squeeze out of class 10 minutes early to give myself extra time, but most (if not all) of my reliance on getting there is on my bike lol. I just hope it never gets stolen.

Until last year I hadn't ridden a bike since I was little. But I got a bike last fall for college and even though I hadn't ridden in so long, it was really easy lol
I can't do fancy tricks but I can get to class on time

I'm alright at riding them -- not the greatest, not the worst. But I haven't rode in like 5 years heh.

I can ride a bike as well as any average person could ride a bike, but I'm terribly out of shape so I get tired after like 10 minutes max

I have a physical disorder, so no. I'm fine on 3 wheels.

Last edited:
No. Tried to learn when I was child, failed at it, and never tried it again. I don't really have a reason to ride one.

Nope. Never rode a bike without training wheels, and don't currently own a bike to attempt to learn now.

I actually just relearned how to bike a few weeks ago! I stopped after my first and only bike ride around my neighbor went horrible (Spoiler check: my brakes weren't working so when I was going down the biggest hill on my street, I flipped over lmao)

When I was younger I had a bike with training wheels, but I never got to learn to ride a regular bike. I wish I could though

Last edited:
No, I was just never taught. I plan on learning how to ride in the future, though.

Well, my fat rolls get stuck in the wheels all the time so nooopppeeee.

I can though, yes.

Yes. I can't tell you how well though, since it's been like 15 years since I last rode one.

I learned how to ride a bike when I was maybe 4? I don't know. I was young.

i selected 'very well' because i assumed riding it in a straight line and up steep hills is very well but now i'm seeing all this talk about no hands and wheelies and things tony hawk might do but on a skateboard so now i feel inadequate
i can ride a bike though

Back