• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can you ride a bike?

Can you ride a bicycle?

• Yes, and pretty well.

Votes: 63 59.4%
  • Yes, but not very well.

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • No.

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
If so, how well?

I've been riding for about 9 years now so I'm pretty good. I can't jump off a ramp or do a wheelie, but after getting around on this college campus on a bike and scaring the hell out of people I come up behind, I'm mastering the art of making quick maneuvers, making sharp turns, and getting on and off the bike while it's moving. It's pretty great.

Yes, but can you NO HAND a bike AND turn normally?
I barely ride bikes, but I'm pretty swell with them. I can't do a wheelie or jump off a ramp yet of course (I can with a scooter though)
I mastered the ways of no handing though.I can also read books when riding a bike while no handing. People think I'm crazy that way while I ride home from school. (I'm even called thrasher or savage most of the time, for some apparent reason)

Yep! I could do a wheelie, ride with no hands/1 hand but its been years since I last rode a bike though haha.

Yes, but can you NO HAND a bike AND turn normally?
I can but only on a 20" or a BMX bike. I generally ride a 24-26" bike and I'm not able to do it so well that way.
Plus I'm not really the adventurous type and I've already fallen off my bike twice since I've been on-campus so I'd rather not try any daredevil stunts lol

Yep! I could do a wheelie, ride with no hands/1 hand but its been years since I last rode a bike though haha.
I can ride with one hand a lot but not if I'm making a sharp turn. I can't afford to wreck my bike a 3rd time xDD

Yes, although I don't like it so it's been a while. I'd imagine I wouldn't be very skilled.

I ride a bike for around 12 years by now.
Can't do any cool tricks.
One hand riding is okay √
Don't even know if this is something i can be proud of:
I'll survive fine in overcrowded streets.

I think I'm pretty good at riding a bike, but man oh man, it's been quite a while since I rode mine.

Yup, I used to love biking. ^^ Haven?t done it in forever, though, so I?d imagine I?m not very good anymore.

yes, i can. however, i put not very well because i haven't exactly ridden a bike fr since i fell off one and broke my arm in fifth grade :rolleyes:

also literally like a day before flying down to see us my brother got into an accident where he broke his shoulder after falling off a bike.
so like. lmao. not my thing anymore.

Back