Can you ride a bicycle?

• Yes, and pretty well.

Votes: 63 59.4%
  • Yes, but not very well.

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • No.

Votes: 24 22.6%

• Total voters
i feel like i learned pretty late i think i learned how to ride a bike when i was 13/14. my parents gave up teaching me cause i kept falling and scarring my legs. they were kinda stereotypical asian parents who didn't want their daughter to god forbid have scars on her legs (cause daughters are supposed to be pretty and doll-like ugh >__>). it was my friends who finally taught me to ride a bike lol. i'm pretty okay at riding bikes but sometimes a little shaky still. :'))

Yes, but I don't own a bicycle, and I'm so small most normal adult sized bikes don't fit me so sometimes I fall off when I have to stop lol.

Yeah, although I pretty much need a teen bike because I'm tiny as well and if I can't reach the ground with my feet I kinda panic as hell so yeah I can't ride those large supposedly adult ones unless the saddle is very low.

I voted yes but not very well, because it's been a very long time since I've biked. I was huge into biking growing up, because I was into horses and I pretended my bike was a horse... (cringe af) But we used to go on hiking trails and stuff with our bikes and I was really really good at it. Now I can't really say cause yeah, it's been forever. And I think my balance isn't as good these days, so it'd be interesting to try again and see.

Oh. Back in high school, i was really good with stunt bikes, but now, i dont do that stuff lol

Hey I learned to ride a bike at 14. Though I think I'm in the minority on this one. Honestly after few attempts of falling off I picked it up quite quickly. Although half of my face had layers of skin missing from sliding off onto concrete. (Yes it was a painful as it sounds and took like a month to heal) :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

i feel like i learned pretty late i think i learned how to ride a bike when i was 13/14. my parents gave up teaching me cause i kept falling and scarring my legs. they were kinda stereotypical asian parents who didn't want their daughter to god forbid have scars on her legs (cause daughters are supposed to be pretty and doll-like ugh >__>). it was my friends who finally taught me to ride a bike lol. i'm pretty okay at riding bikes but sometimes a little shaky still. :'))

If your parents saw what happend to me then they'd ban you for even seeing a bike :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

not really, i haven't rode on in a long time

For me it's been like 4 years since I rode a bike

I can but I don't ride on my bike anymore. It broke when I was pretty young and I never got a new one.

I legit like learned when I was five in two seconds lmao.
I really want to join the cycling club but it's FULL!!!

-dreams shattered-

I do wanna be a triathlete. One day...

Yes. Although I can't really do any tricks w/ them.

yes but i dont bike anymore because im afraid of doing it wrong in the road and having angry people yelling at me

aaa yeah this sucks ))): it isn't a lot of fun to have someone get annoyed w you or honk at you. honestly i think honking because youre upset is a really crappy thing to do, especially when it's at pedestrians and bikes...

My father taught me how to ride a bike when I was about 6 or 7. Never rode since, but I assume I could.

Nope. I've never had a reason to, it would have taken me like 45 minutes to bike to school from where I lived in high school & I was really loaded up after school back then, so I didn't have time to do much else.

Back