• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who was in your first town?

I can only remember that in my first Wild World town I had Alfonso and Rodeo. I don't know why I remember those two. In my first New Leaf town I had Kody, Elmer, Whitney, Grizzly and Pekoe :D

I think it was Hyrule (i know lameeee)
but i love elevs, and love LOTR, I wad playing TS2, and they had a way to make the Aliens with Hyrule ears, there was another hat or something to make have Zelda or Link ears

Wild World, I remember I had Tank, Static, and I forgot the other one.
New Leaf, Poppy, Chrissy, and I forgot the others as well.

I wish I would have kept track of all my villagers and the order in which I had them. Especially since one of my character houses is dedicated to villager pics of all the ones I have had. I'm afraid I might be missing some, but I don't remember. I don't remember all my originals. I know for sure it was: Monty, Curly (Still have since hes a dreamie, I lost him once though), Gigi, I think Molly, and I think Zucker. Other then that I really don't remember.

My first town didn't last very long because I didn't like the name I had come up with and decided to make it similar to my friend's town name since he brought the game to my attention. As such I don't recall who my true initial villagers were except for Hopper. As the years have passed by and I've gotten older and smarter, I've come to regret deleting and restarting that initial town because Hopper was and remains one of my favorite villagers and because the new town name I came up with was horrible and I totally didn't catch onto the pun that my friend made.

As far as villagers who were part of the town that came to be after that short lived first town? Ace, Boots, Butch, Louie, Mitzi, Spike, and Tad come to mind. I remember having Blaire, Bunnie, Cleo (and she's still in that town to this day), Claude, and Oxford but I know those all moved into my town from my friend's town.

Last edited:
in my current town i had Chief, Bunnie, Cookie, Samson, Gayle and Agnes (and a few others ofc but i forgot)
plus i've had 4 towns since getting acnl and Kyle has been in 3 of those by chance - if he leaves my current one i'm gonna be so upset omg

Chrissy, Curly, Filbert, Savannah (at least the ones that I remembered/saved moving letters from)

I remember a few from my first town (Wild World): Queenie, Derwin, Tabby, Tangy, Lucy, Kiki, Whitney.

- There was Queenie, who I hated. I thought the hairs on her head were weird but she was purple so I was going to let it slide. However, then I realized she was a snooty and would be all snobby to me. I could usually handle it but I always wanted to fire back at her like "yoooo girl, look at the top of your head!1!" basically i'm blaming Queenie for making me a petty person

- There was Derwin who I thought was funny and stuff. But like, the lazies in Wild World, from what I remember, would have these little dialogues that would pop up, insinuating they had a crush on you. So Derwin become the young me's "friend who everyone knew had a crush on her." I really tried to worldbuild, obvs LMA9ONVFVBFK //shot

- Tabby was one of my character's best friends. She scared me a little at first, but her house was really far on the map from mine and Tom Nook's. Yet she was always getting sick, like I mean always, and I would do a ton of running to bring her medicine every few days, it felt like. lol

- Tangy was cute, but young me could NEVER STOP LAUGHING when I saw her. I would just lose it like, "SHE'S AN ORANGE. MOM LOOK. SHE'S A CAT, BUT SHE'S AN ORANGE" and couldn't get over it. I thought she was the funniest thing ever and my mom was so done with me.

- Lucy was so sweet and she was the start of my love for Normal villagers. She was always planting and watering flowers in her yard and she just seemed so precious and domestic?? Like she perfect little villager that I just wanted to put in my pocket and protect.

- Kiki was also a cutie of mine and now that I'm writing this out, I realize I had 3 cats and that they all lived in the sae corner on my map?? HMMMMMMMMMMM???

- I have a bit of a sad memory concerning Whitney. I still love her, but I don't think I could have her in my New Leaf town without thinking about my experience with her in Wild World. Basically, Whitney was one of my obsessions. I loved her so so so much. She was so confident and beautiful and I wanted to do everything for her. I remember telling my mom that she was the villager my character had crush on. And, instead of being concerned that I was in love with a digital wolf, like I maybe expected her to be, she asked me point blank "but that's a girl wolf, isn't it honey?" And I was so thrown. Like, I knew she was but I never thought about it?? Like?? And when I told her yeah, she was like "that's not how it works, honey. your character is a girl too, see?" So, because of that, I was really sad and made a second boy character in my house so I could still "date Whitney." But I never wanted to play him. I wanted to play my character. So I eventually would get a little sad when I saw Whitney, "knowing" that my character that I liked couldn't be with her. So I started to avoid her a bit and she eventually moved and I cried lmao. So when I see her now, I'm reminded of the fact that when I was like 8, my mom was less concerned with me being romantically attracted to animated wolves than she was about me being in a fictional queer relationship. ha

Those are the only ones I can really remember. I had Chief at some point but I'm almost positive that he was a move-in that came after I had stopped playing for months one time so I don't really count him as a "first villager," per se.

Last edited:
I can't remember them all but I know I had Gaston, Puddles, Octavian, Kidcat, Agent S, Gabi and Kabuki

i restarted so many times. I remember in my first town ( ACCF ) I had Moose, Dizzy, Hopper, Limberg, and that's all I can remember

i only remeber that i had bob the cat and omg me and him were best friends .. i still own the two pictures of himself that he gave me .. never gonna restart the town of wisteria because of that purple cat

In my very first AC town from Wild World out of who I can remember I had Tank, Dora and Biskit. Can't for the life of me remember who the other 7 were... lol

In my WW town:

Dora
Wolfgang
Ribbot
Frobert
Tabby
Daisy
Eloise
Angus

Back