• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who was in your first town?

My very first town was in the original game, and I found it very recently after nearly 8 years. Off the top of my head I remember Kiki, Rio, Cookie, Mint, Boots, Jane, and Opal. There were more, though, so I'll have to check it out when I get home.

In my first town on Wild World I had Gabi (my first best friend on the game and the one who got me hooked on it), Chow, Goose, and Chevre as starters (I don't know why I remember having four starting villagers, but I'm pretty sure I met all four of them on the day I made the town), and I also had Eloise (either her or Chevre gave me my first ever picture), Kiki, Freckles, Filbert, Bob, Agent S, Maelle, Ribbot, Purrl, Dotty, Kid Cat, Static, Mint, and some other villagers that I can't remember. I think I might have also had Dizzy, Monique, Robin, Snake, and Kabuki, but I'm not sure.

I only remember a couple, but the ones that stand out are Lily, Filbert, and Punchy. Filbert and Punchy have made it to my top list of favorite villagers, but I was never a huge fan of Lily to be honest. Wasn't a fan of the frog villager designs, but I find the cat, squirrel, and wolf adorable!

Started play new leaf during christmas 2016. I started with, olivia, mitzi, barold, sprinkle, and barold

I only remember Daisy being in my first town ever. I miss her. :(

I can't remember all of them, but I'm pretty sure I had Chow, Snake, Tangy, Baabara, and Angus in my first town in Wild World.

I know for a fact Tangy was one of my starters because it seems like she follows me from game to game. I always have her in my town.

Last edited:
Wow... let's see if I remember...

ACNL was my first game and I'm pretty sure I had Bree, Wolfgang, Chrissy, Rhonda, and Lyman.

It was in City Folk. It was called Animalt (I tried to type Animaltown but it didn't fit) and I can only remember having Francine, Rod, Violet and Egbert. I think I had more but I didn't know how to save so I lost that town and started a new one (and I remembered to save!) I was about 7 so I didn't realise you had to save the town.
RIP Animalt. Forever in my heart.

Lolly, Rosie, Violet, Jeremiah, Groucho are the ones I can remember

my first town had Diana, Tank, Cheri, Rhonda, and Al.
I can't believe I remember them all, I've had my town for almost 4 years.

My first town in New Leaf only last a few months before I restarted. I don't remember everyone who was there, but I remember having Phoebe, Tia, Tangy, and Hamphrey.

My first town had Cheri as my peppy. I got it a few months after release and I've reset 5 times, the first in January 2014 and then again late February, and then in June, and then in December, and then late August 2017.

Oh gosh, this was from GC back in 2005, but I remember a few: Mitzi (my fav), Anchovy, Apollo, Tank, and Roald.

My first town and the one I'm still playing in originally had Bianca, Eloise, Scoot, Lucy, and uhhhh Knox I think, a bit shaky on my memory but I'm pretty sure those are right

The villagers I remmeber are Aziz ? RIP MY FAVORITE JOCK EVER IN GAME ? Nate and Freckles. I had to get Nate and Freckles in my New Leaf town. If they?d added Aziz with the Welcome Amiibo extension, I would have to have him too. Alas, I still suffer and miss my blue haired lion bro.

Since I was so young when I had my first town in Wild World I can only remember the villager I for some reason I decided was my best friend- Sally. The plainest, most boring villager I could have chosen but I for some reason l loved her anyways:)

I had Bones, Greta, Vladimir, Peaches, and Gaston. I still have Bones to this day.

In my first town, the only villager I quite remember would be pompom. I used to talk to her all the time and she was one of the first villagers I got a picture from. Sadly she moved towns and I moved on. :p

I have no idea who was in my first town. I first played the Gamecube one years ago. I wouldn't remember my New Leaf starting villagers if the plaza tree didn't tell me. I just remember I had Sly when I started and Julian moved in a few days later. I also had some pig villager I couldn't wait to move out. lol

My first ever town was on Wild World in 2007. I remember all 10 villagers I had before I reset. My 3 original villagers were Wart Jr, Rodeo, and Goldie. Goldie moved away, which actually scarred me as a child (I cried for weeks afterward and got a Goldie plush because I missed her so much). The rest were Nibbles, Mint, Bella, Stitches, Bill, Mallary, and Savannah. My character was ?gracie? and my town was called ?woods.? Gosh I would give anything to somehow go back to that town, but I reset because it just wasn?t the same without Goldie.

Back