• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who was in your first town?

UnderWish

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
In my first town, the final cut ended up being:
Wolfgang, Mitzi, Twiggy, Mint, Vesta, Cyrano (He wouldn't leave), Daisy, a penguin (dont remember what one, either Friga or Aurora), and Kiki. I never played online back then so I just ended up getting really lucky with the random move-ins.

In my first new leaf town I remember Lucha, Poppy, Caroline, Leonardo, Diana, Chief, Mira, Pierce, Rosie, and Vesta :) I feel very sentimental about my first NL villagers...

i actually started with a different town before resetting and doing my current town. i didn't have it for that long.
i do remember i had simon though! i loved him. i also had a sheep... i think it was eunice? other than that i don't really remember.

I don't remember all of the villagers that were in my old town, I just remember the ones I liked, which were Vesta, Liz, Vladimir and Olivia. Liz was a cute alligator, and I still wish she was in ACNL.

My first NL town was Feldspar, which is still around. But the first AC game I ever played was Wild World. When I stopped playing, I know I had Peewee, Tipper, Punchy, Alice, and Dora . . . can't remember the others. Before they moved out, I also had Antonio, Biskit, Peanut, Filbert, Bill, Pate, and Monique. Peewee, Dora, and Tipper were my favorites, along with Antonio and Biskit, who both devastated me with their departure. I'm the only person on this website who likes the gorilla villagers because Peewee was my first villager friend.

I can only remember so many, but there was:

Kiki
Ankha
Broccolo
Victoria
Flo

And that's all I can remember.

Ugh I can barely remember. I reset so many times... Lol

Wolfgang
Lucky
Bam
Whitney...

They're the only ones I can remember lol.

My first town had villagers such as: Poppy, Dizzy, Flo, Ed, Keaton, Drift, Rizzo, Ali, Apple(honestly idk wether or not was in my town since she came into my town very late), Pierce, Molly, Freckles, Vesta, Chester, Cesar, Tammy, Rodeo, and Flora. There could be more vilagers and I probably forgot about them. Anyway the villagers I had were pretty great. I still remember some bad and good memories. I especially got sad when Ed moved. ;_;

I only vaguely remember my first Wild World save...I can't remember which squirrel it was I had that I liked so well, but I remember I was so excited about my squirrel villagers that I was like..having a complete squee fit and made my husband look at her. xD He doesn't get Animal Crossing's appeal at all, so he was like "Um....nice?" xD

In my wild world town, I THINK I had, Wart Jr, Pecan, Octavia, Aurora

Know I had Benedict but moved him out, know I had Queenie who I HATED with passion.

Think I had Tangy, Whitney and my MVP in that game Bob as well

My first town was in New Leaf - I started with Static, Gala, Diana, Antonio, and Wendy. That was before I found this site and knew how lucky I was to get Diana. Then Big Top, Ed, and Kitt moved in. Then Hazel did and I reset.

In the GCN Animal Crossing... hmm..I can't remember them all but i'll try! Patty, Bob, Camofrog, a super mean squirrel, Sandy, Honey, Otis and Rosie! Rosie has always been a favorite of mine since then. I swear they've made the animals a lot nicer since this game. I remember Phyllis, CamoFrog, the squirrel, and Mr. Resetti were so mean to me! Haha. Although Resetti was mostly funny. Although I didn't like the "repeat after me" stuff he did. That was annoying.

I believe I had Erik, Lucky, Bella, Diana and Hippeaux (if that's how you spell his name). I reset shortly after.

I still remember my first town clearly. It was back in City Folk and I had Bluebear, Sydney, Broccolo, Butch, Gloria and Jitters as starters.

In the GameCube version (haven't played in AGES but I think I remember most of my villagers), I had Tank, Cookie, Derwin, Eloise, Rasher, Queenie, Cube, and I can't remember more than that.
In New Leaf, my first villagers were Anicotti, Chops, Ava, Hugh, and Rory. The only original left is Chops, and he is so sweet :D

New Leaf is the only Animal Crossing game i've had, and Hooptown is the only town i've ever had.

my original villagers were Monique, Penelope, Gaston (eventually let him move out), Lolly (lost in time travelling snafu), and Drago (same as Lolly). my original move-ins were Rocket, Rizzo, Tank, Olaf (hated him and got him to move out asap), Freya, and Ribbot (replacement for Olaf).

In my Gamecube town, I've had Olivia, Biff, Bob, Patty, Cookie, Lucky, Gaston, Rizzo, Genji, Freya, Carrie, Goldie, aaaand.... those are all the ones I remember off the top of my head.

I ended up abandoning my town after a little while, but I remember having Roscoe in it as one of my starter villagers. I now have him in my new town, which is nice since I really like him! I think I also had Frita and Yuka.

Oh man, I've resetted so many times it's hard to remember. I think in New Leaf I had Puck, Leo, Vesta, Pietro, Bluebear, Ankha, Deirdre and Eugene. Bluebear's Pic was the first one I got before I even knew how to get pictures or that they even existed, so she holds a special place in my heart - but I loved Pietro more than her so I chose to get him back in my current town over her. Sorry Bluebear :p

Back in my Gamecube town, I had Woolio right from the beginning, who ended up being my favourite villager (It broke my heart when he didn't make a return in Wild World). I also had a lot of luck by getting two others of my favourites in the same town by pure chance: Fang and Roscoe <3 I also remember having Aziz, who kept painting my roof in colors I hated (but I liked him anyway) xD' Oh, and Belle, Mitzi and Bubbles. My islander was Annalise.

Back