• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 2 mermaid sets

metswee

beetle boy
Bells
Switch
6886-5061-8119
Island
Laguna
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Lucky
Mother's Day Carnation
Lobo
Ruby
Mint
Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Feedback
100% (99) +
hey yall Im lookin to buy 2 mermaid sets (one for me n one for my sister)

I can offer TBT, IGB, or RV visits to Reese/Cyrus/KK

(also Ill probably make a separate post about this eventually but also buyin wishlist items but mermaid sets are my priority rn)

I can help you out with one of your wishlist items. I have the blowfish sashimi. Do you want me to drop it off? :)

I have:
- the sea globe (it isn't mermaid, but it is pretty and goes well with it)
- mermaid lamp (x2)
- mermaid bed
- mermaid sofa
- mermaid closet

I am fairly new to this forum and I'm not sure how much they're worth in IGB? Whatever you think is fair?

I have:
- the sea globe (it isn't mermaid, but it is pretty and goes well with it)
- mermaid lamp (x2)
- mermaid bed
- mermaid sofa
- mermaid closet

I am fairly new to this forum and I'm not sure how much they're worth in IGB? Whatever you think is fair?

ah I myself am not very good at pricing stuff either ; u ; how does 250k sound?

From what other sellers are selling on other threads, they're selling each item for 2-3TBT and I think that equates 1TBT to be 200k IGB.

Which means that the items here 10-15TBT or a few millions in IGB.

Last edited:
From what other sellers are selling on other threads, they're selling each item for 2-3TBT and I think that equates 1TBT to be 200k IGB.

Which means that the items here 10-15TBT or a few millions in IGB.

Id be happy to pay you in tbt! (I have to go soon so transferring the bells would be a little time consuming ; u ; ) but if you decide that you rather not sell it to me its fine!

i can sell you 2 sets for 75 tbt? not sure what you're needing ^ ^

Back