Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I'll be focusing on Fantasii since Dew~Drop was voted to be a "Glitch" theme.
Fantasii is leaning towards your typical pastel pink town, but I'm not altering my villagers. I already have Goldie, Cookie and Diana...as starters so that's enough. I'm not going full on pastel pink, I'll be doing some playing with flowers to better match the colors of the animals. For example, blue flowers will surround Jeremiah's house, and black around Cesar's.
So what is your town theme?

Astoria is a very general town. I can't think of a theme for it, as every season I set down new paths, lay out different flowers, and generally keep the aesthetics cycling depending on the time of year or if any notable holidays are around the corner. Currently it is dressed spookily for Halloween. I like keeping it this way, as the constant changes keep things fresh and gives me something to do.

I'm thinking my second town will be all-year cutesy spooky. I love Halloween in general and I'd adore having a spot to visit to get that special fall feel whenever I want. It will be called Darkfall (if that will fit, I hope so) and my Mayor will be named Fade. :3

Xuchang didn't have much of a theme when I first started, but now it has more of a forest village theme. I'm still debating on whether I should put more bamboo in the town though. I wanted Amazonia to be a colorful town, so I have different villagers, and of course Pietro was a must-have. I kind of want Stitches but I don't know who I'd replace for him.

A small town in the forest. It's organic and has a lot of character (aka I don't plan it too much). It's named after my first town from Wild World, Treehut. I guess it also has somewhat of a fairytale or cute theme due to the paths I have down and the exterior of my house.

Overcrowded, you-go-one-way-or-you-don’t-walk-at-all forest. I’m basic. :lemon:

Forest is exactly that - a forest! I'll have a main stepping stone path that leads to the main areas (station, my house, plaza etc) and then singular paths that lead to other places. Trees everywhere, and I'm excited to actually start some "landscaping" soon once I'm able to buy holly & sweet olive bushes. I prefer to not have a plethora of various flowers, but I'm currently experimenting with hybrids to see which ones would look the nicest scattered about the trees.
Oh how I do wish the cedars would grow in the southern part of the map!

Vista: Japanese style town.. misleading name unfortunately. I didn't think I'll go too far when I made this town, I restarted it a lot.

Chocolat: No idea what it's supposed to be, I'm planning on going back there to fix it up one day.

Moonview: Just another forest town with a step stone path I'm not planning on keeping. But I might as well now since winter is coming in the game.

Flora and Aoi: Both won't have a theme.

I named my town Titanic and my characters Rose and Jack.But further it has not really a theme.

Hippie/galaxy space stuff (Jungle)

Not done landscaping by far but yes basically hippie and space etc. pwps and some galaxy roads :D

My original town doesn't really have a theme, Bunifrey is a memorial town for my Bun Bun, Gilead is based around The Dark Tower series, and Hanami is new, but I'll be going for an Asian flower festival kinda theme.

Bam!-Biker pig town
Stilton-Desert/oasis town with a bunch of koalas
Smeg-City/Country/Park
Halow'en-Easter town...just kiddin '..Halloween town

I thought I already saw one of these threads...

Fairview is one of the many towns around inkopolis. Modern, with a touch of zen, where turf wars are well known throughout the town. All the villagers are armed with Splattershots, and ready to make a mess of ink.
Marie and Callie, the familiar and famous squid sisters decided to move there for personal reasons.

Personally, I'm not even close to done with planning on what to do with my town.
I already have Marie's house done. Not even close to done with Callie's house and both Inkling boy and girl.
Still waiting for a lot of Pwp's to be suggested.
I'm still not done getting all my dreamies, let alone getting them to put Splatoon items in their house, AND getting them to wear Splatoon related SHIRTS.
Still need to plant a bunch of trees and bushes so there isn't too much pattern...
Otherwise, I already know my town will look so cool ;3

Last edited:
Both of my towns have very city-like elements and are very sectioned off. Plum Bay is autumn-themed and has some cute non-urban fall aspects, while my new town Junction is going to focus more on the city aspect.

Back