• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying looking for a regular watering can [for IGB]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogwafs

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4798-2483-4007
Feedback
100% (2) +
heya! i re-started my town not too long ago, and after i went to receive the free watering can isabelle offers at the town hall, i ended up accidentally selling it at re-tail (oops...). i've been time traveling for a good while now, trying to see if either the item shop or the garden center offers it, but i haven't had much luck. name your price in bells and we'll have a deal! tysm!!

really? oh gosh, that'd be so kind of you!!
should i go ahead and add? also, my town or your's?
thank you so much! :^)

no problem uvu
probably your town ;u; I grabbed a basket of every fruit (I think I have all of them? LOL) for you as well!

no problem uvu
probably your town ;u; I grabbed a basket of every fruit (I think I have all of them? LOL) for you as well!
okay! and whaaaat that's crazy, thank you! are you sure there's nothing i can give in return?

also, my town's name is iris and my mayor's name is hanna. forgot to mention!

Last edited:
yup, it's no problem at all ;v; let me know if there's anything else you need! I know sometimes it can take a bit to kickstart the game hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back