• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Relationships: Do you have a type?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Is there a certain type of person who is your dream partner?

someone who wants a serious relationship and is quite mature
intelligent
having a broad sense of humour and understanding the jokes i know
same interests + having a lot in common
hopeless romantic, a big heart
being open about situations to me
is actually a little sensitive
that basically describes my boyfriend, and i wouldnt want anything to change

Last edited:
Uhm yeah someone who isn’t a jerk and doesn’t cheat ^^

But also someone who actually takes me seriously, has lots in common, and can be sweet/gentle~

someone with a humour compatible to my own, will play on with ridiculous things i say
preferably someone who is tall, but i'm scraping 5'3" so it shouldn't be hard
someone who is level-headed and mature in conflict
common interests/taste in music, movies, tv, books etc
someone with some different hobbies and interests than me too
considerate, understanding, romantic
passionate and driven

someone i'm comfortable around, i wouldn't be with someone that i feel like i'm walking on egg shells every time i talk to them. also someone who has a good sense of humor, gives a crap about my feelings or the relationship. i do care about looks tho, like i need to be both physically and emotionally attracted or i'm not dating em

Someone quite confident and not intimidated by me. If you can make me laugh, you're already up there with my type.

Common interests are overrated as all hell, so it's interesting if you don't like what I like or want to show me something that you like.

Someone who is kind of easygoing about life. Miserableness and sensitivity (to an extreme degree) is too much of a drag for someone like me.

Also 10+ points if you're good looking. I won't pretend all I look for in a man is a nice person. It helps a lot if you're stunning and not afraid to boast about it, honestly.

Someone who's mature, nice, caring, have the same sense of humor, makes me laugh and is an overall good person.
I guess looking good helps too but it's not my deciding factor. Just someone im overall comfortable to be around and a person who is trust worthy. Last bf was not trustworthy and it was the worst :/

I didn't think I had a type, but then I realized that the people I have had crushes on had certain traits in common:
-Funny
-Confident
-Down-to-earth
-Intelligent
-Mature
-Not a jerk
-Out of my league :p

Last edited:
someone with the same humor as i, someone intelligent or can at least match my intelligence
i tend to lean towards people who are older than me and taller
someone compassionate and loyal

Pretty much my boyfriend. So, brutally honest no matter what, not afraid to voice his opinion, better at having fun than me, intelligent, caring, hillarious, and doesn't whine about stupid things. And he's a cute poot I'm so lucky.

- altruistic, kind-hearted
- wants the best for everyone
- open-minded, good moral compass
- has a deep sense of spirituality and wisdom
- will beat up ****ty people if it is a must
- a quality sense of humor
- honest about things or people they dislike
- not immature, not a bigot

-having a sense of humor
-interesting
-smart
-charming
-12 years older then me
-teaches chemistry

Last edited:
In many ways I found my perfect mate to be quite the opposite of what I imagined falling for. Sure I was initially drawn to the outward confidence and charm, but what I fell madly in love with was his vulnerability, honesty and compassion

Uhmm... honestly I'd just say a romantic person who really has a heart for you, and an honest and gentle person

Skinny tall goofy dudes with big noses. Facial hair and glasses sweeten the pot but aren't totally necessary. The goofy aspect if the most important.

Childhood crushes were Bill Nye and Jim Carrey. Also love Bill Hader, idk why but that wonky eye gets me.

I love clinginess, it makes me feel wanted. I also love when they have common interests, but also some different interests so I can get introduced to new things. Make me laugh; that's a surplus (in a good way). I love a quiet, reserved girl or guy. One that would prefer to cuddle and watch movies over going to a club and partying. A reader is a huge turn on as well.

Back