• Total voters

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I thought of this thread idea this morning, (sorry if there's another one just like this) and I'm curious. When you eat your cereal, do you put the milk first or the cereal first?

Personally, I put the milk first. It's how I was raised, but I just can't imagine putting cereal first??? Like putting the cereal first means you eat your cereal with cold milk, which is gross imo. I don't like milk at all but the only way I'll eat cereal is if the milk is hot!

And every time I see people argue about this topic, cereal first always wins. I don't get it. Am I the only one who puts milk first and then cereal??

if i am eating with milk then cereal first. when i eat cereal with yoghurt i always put in the yoghurt first, otherwise it gets too soggy and sad

cereal first.
hot milk with cereal doesn't sound Right to me... but that's just a cultural difference i suppose
cereal's usually meant to be eaten a bit softened with the milk, so to me it seems illogical to put the milk in first and then dunk the cereal under and you could just pour the milk right over the cereal and get it all in one go.

Um... obviously cereal first. Is there any other way to do it? :p

This is obvious: cereal first. Putting in the milk first only causes a big mess.

lol... not really? I pour milk in first, I don't fill it up to the top or else my cereal will get soggy fast. Then I warm it up in the microwave, take it out and pour my cereal in. No mess at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um... obviously cereal first. Is there any other way to do it? :p

yes: putting milk first

- - - Post Merge - - -

cereal first.
hot milk with cereal doesn't sound Right to me... but that's just a cultural difference i suppose
cereal's usually meant to be eaten a bit softened with the milk, so to me it seems illogical to put the milk in first and then dunk the cereal under and you could just pour the milk right over the cereal and get it all in one go.

I mean idk, my mom wasn't born in America so I guess that's how she does it, and then passed it on to me so that's how I do it. I don't like milk at all so the only way I'll ever drink it/eat it with cereal is if it's warm/hot

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cereal first...
Who doesn't like cold milk with their cereal?
Jeez...

I don't, no need to be rude lol

I put cereal first because it stops the milk from going all over the place when I pour it in the bowl. Milk first is just not cool

Any sane person puts cereal first, and anyone who doesn't needs to rethink their life choices.

jk

Last edited:
Where is the "just cereal and no milk" option? Who in their right mind eats soggy cereal? Eww.

Its not soggy unless you eat it right away.

I'm like, the weirdest person ever when it comes to cereal (thats why I only eat waffles nowadays lol)
I WAIT for the cereal to be soggy, which I dont know how I live with myself. (Only cocoa krispies, the rest I just eat right away)

alright maybe I'll try putting cereal first next time I eat cereal

I'm still going to put it in the microwave though. I don't get how,people eat cereal with cold milk

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't realize the answers were visible why'd you out me like this

hehe

Back