• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Milk first or cereal first?

Milk first or cereal first?

• Total voters
I use orange juice instead of milk after my cereal

Who splashes cereals in a bowl of milk? X: It's so pointless, you're wasting more milk than you'd need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where is the "just cereal and no milk" option? Who in their right mind eats soggy cereal? Eww.

How long do you need to eat a bowl of cereal? :confused:

I always pour the cereal first, the other way just seems weird to me

Cereal first or it just sits on top of your milk almond milk in my case.

I usually just eat it milk-less because I prefer solid, raw cereal over soggy cereal

Cereal first because if I pour milk and then cereal, the cereal sits in a little mound, and there never seems to be enough milk.
I've never heard of using warm milk. Sounds kinda gross but I haven't tried it so I guess I shouldn't judge.

cereal first so you know how much cereal you've poured, and how much milk you're adding. otherwise it's all half floating and half submerged and you ain't got no idea if the proportions are right.

Cereal first. Also hot milk? omgosh no, warm/hot milk grosses me out so bad! xx

um i can't imagine people who put milk first??????? it makes no sense lmao. it's like the milk is the sauce and the cereal is the uh main food? like you put pasta down first and then you put the pasta sauce on. noodle and then broth. rice and then soy sauce? lmao ya you get the point

But think about this...

what if you want seconds and you pour more cereal in the bowl with milk still in the bowl. You're putting milk first, cereal second :p *x factor music* (Unless your like me and you drink all the milk before seconds )

Last edited:
depends which i happen to get out first i guess
it's usually cereal for me though

But think about this...

what if you want seconds and you pour more cereal in the bowl with milk still in the bowl. You're putting milk first, cereal second :p *x factor music* (Unless your like me and you drink all the milk before seconds )

lol you got me there :p It's hard to resist seconds.

Cereal first man!! I don't understand how you would do it any other way

Cereal first.

Back