• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling TONS OF HYBRIDS! (EVERYTHING MUST GO!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayaacrossing

bluebear ;)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Lily
Red Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
97.7% (42) +
Hi, i will be selling hybrids, and breeding more as you view this thread!

these are the hybrids i have! they are all 2 tbt each (the blue roses are 3)

x17 pink cosmos

x3 purple pansies

x32 blue roses

x7 purple roses

x3 pink roses

x8 black tulips

x3 purple tulips

x8 pink carnations

x15 black roses

x5 orange tulips

if your new here and dont have tbt, name your price in igb

Last edited:
can i order 2 purple tulips and 2 black tulips, please?

EDIT- i'm very sorry, but please cancel my order. i hope you can understand

Last edited:
negative feedback for reselling my flowers.

Why should there be an issue with her reselling them? You did a giveaway, so should it matter what the people do with them? Plus how do you know for sure that they are your hybrids? Just curious.

Why should there be an issue with her reselling them? You did a giveaway, so should it matter what the people do with them? Plus how do you know for sure that they are your hybrids? Just curious.

It's just rude to buy hybrids from someone at a cheap price and then try to make a profit when I worked very hard to breed them. Also, they are mine, mostly, if not all, because the areas that I have in my town for flowers have roughly the same amount of flowers taken from them after i restocked.
Anyone caught reselling my flowers are just not really going to be in a good place with me,and i will refuse to do trades again.

i reported her and put a board in contact the staff. shell be banned :) they were for sure hacked bihh, they arent urs.

Last edited:
Actually, it is really rude to resell,,, i wont be buying hybrids from here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back