• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have a Crush?

i don't!! can't even remember the last time i had a crush on someone, and like, i'm pretty okay with it? while having some romance in my life would prob make me a happier person i'm just not looking for that right now, i haven't been

201611161119CRUSH_BLUE_RASPBERRY_8.png

Yes, I do... ^^^^

not really. I get bored when I don’t have crushes. I feel they make life more interesting even if I don’t actively pursue a relationship.

I don't and haven't had one in probably years :)

i don't!! can't even remember the last time i had a crush on someone, and like, i'm pretty okay with it? while having some romance in my life would prob make me a happier person i'm just not looking for that right now, i haven't been

Honestly same. I don't know the last time I had a crush either. I think I've discovered that I really can't get attached to people easily, so I hardly form crushes. Plus I'm really not that social at all, so yeah that really doesn't help haha ^^" But honestly I couldn't care less about relationships so I'm happy with the way I am, despite what people may think.

I do :( They were in one of my classes last year and we got to know each other pretty well (yay) but idk if I’ll have any classes with them this year as we’re in different tutor groups so I’m reeeaaally nervous for the first day of school so I can find out (also goddamnit I need to be with my friends so anxious send help) and school doesn’t start for like 3 weeks rip me

I do like love I’ve figured out, but I don’t really have any crushes. Most of the time the people I like don’t even pay attention to me, or another major thing is there’s always another guy there when I like someone, so I back out (happens every time).

However, there are some people that like me, but I don’t really care for them.

I’ve also had situations where I’ve been on a school research trip or vacation trip several times and there happened to be a girl I liked there each time, several times in the past, but as soon as we got back home they never really talked to me again, or I messed it up.

:/

I did and we used to spend a lot of time together - until I found out on facebook he's now "in a relationship" :(

I do but she's made it clear we aren't together. For now, anyway. She has no idea how I feel, though, and I really have no idea how to go about the situation. It's probably pointless since she lives in another continent.

Nobody atm. Too preoccupied with other things

There was someone and I think we had a mutual crush on each other, we decided to stop talking about half a year ago because a relationship wouldn?t have been possible anyways. He still sends me life-updates sometimes so I guess he probably still hasn?t completely given up on marrying me.

I don?t have contact to men usually so it?s always a bit awkward to talk to one. I?m at that age where every tall, normal looking guy (espechially those with a beard) who?s a few years older automatically turns into "husband material" so I?m probably acting super weird around men. (ㆁᴗㆁ)
I mostly have a crush on my husband if that makes any sense...though I probably haven?t met him yet so the whole thing is a bit depressing...

In general I?m the type who tells people straight away that I?m interested in them, but mostly if we don?t have a lot of mutual friends because that can turn very awkward.... *I admire the people who have enough courage in such situations*
And ultimately, I think there are multiple lids for every pot, all of them wobble a little - sometimes it just takes us a while to find one.
(ノ?ヮ?)ノ*: ・゚

Last edited:
Back