• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have a Crush?

No. The last time was a long time ago, in elementary school. I just ignored it because the last time I said something, it spread and I was teased.
I haven't liked anyone in years.

A persistent one on my boyfriend; I didn’t think a crush could last past getting together, but I still find myself drawn to him, head over heels <3

Been crushing hard on the same guy the passed four years, I think he knows.

plenty, but out of the 4 people i've had a serious relationship with i think i really only loved 1 who i'm good friends with now. it's just hard for me to have strong feelings but crushing on people are easy

Do fictional characters count..

Last edited:
no, still havvent had a crush, waiting cause everyones like "u will eventually fall in love XD"

Uh yeah but sometimes it's on and off. Maybe it will fade out overall soon.

Last edited:
Nope, Just fictional and celebrity tiny crushes once in a while, nothing serious. Nobody in real life makes my heart beat a little bit faster, how sad is that?

There are two people that i am mildly interested in right now, but i don't think enough to be considered a crush

I had a crush when i was a high school student.. I don't know where he is now.

I haven't had a /proper/ crush since I was in Year 5/6... ;; No one's liked me that way since then ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I guess I was too young and didn't know how to go about it properly so I just ****ed it up
I hope I can meet someone during college or uni though ;D

Not really. I wish I did, it's been a while since my last real crush, I'm kinda in a crush-y state but with no one to crush on so I'm just... daydreaming about being affectionate to no one in particular.

Nope, Just fictional and celebrity tiny crushes once in a while, nothing serious. Nobody in real life makes my heart beat a little bit faster, how sad is that?

I guess we're both sad, then. LOL!

Kaydee and Capeet you know who you are

As for fictional crushes yeah I jav a few book ones yes.

If celebrities count, I'm starting to have a major crush on Luke Kuechly after that GEICO ad. I was really sad when I found out he got a concussion last night.

I wouldn't necessarily say that I have a crush, but when I see something that I really like (like something about Nintendo 64 or NCC-1701-D) then I start acting like a girl would if she was near her crush. Like when I went to a local antique store and found a plastic model of Enterprise D from 1988 I like flipped out and I was scared to pick it up because it was so awesome, but after about 10 min I finally got the courage to look at it.

Tbh nobody has ever pointed it out before (except I'm starting to think my dad has) but I think it's kinda weird .-.

Back