• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have a Crush?

I do, and I just realized that, for a time, he liked me back, but I was too oblivious to notice and blew him off. Now he?s dating someone else. Ugh.

Yup, I had a crush on someone which I thought was definitely unreciprocated. and now they're my boyfriend which is so great!! if there's hope for me there's hope for everyone

Last edited:
Actually, I do have a little crush on this one guy...I sometimes talk to him, and he sometimes talks to me. I'm not sure if he knows that I have a crush on him.

Maybe. I tend to gain them easily so I can never really tell

There's a girl I have a crush on, and I know she likes me back. We flirt a lot and talk every day on voice chat! I'm waiting to ask her out though, I don't want to rush things. I've rushed into relationships before and want to take this slowly. ^u^

I think I did at one point but the more time i spend talking to him the more I feel like...I dunno. Its just kinda "meh" Not sure what I want hehe

eh yeah but tbh I don't particularly have much interest in dating anyone at the moment. Its still kinda fun to flirt with them every now and then though.

Not at the moment. I forced myself into liking this one girl one time and both our parents were kind of egging us on...it didn't work out well, but thankfully it never got to the point of a real """relationship.""" We were just friends so it lessened the emotional damage. Never talk to her or her family anymore, except I occasionally see her oldest brother and we have nice chats.

Pretty sure there's someone at school who likes me though, and it's a bit awkward since I'm usually terrible at reading girls. Plus, anyone who I've even considered liking is typically like 4+ years older than me...le sigh

I have a crush on someone who lives far away.

I'm not coping very well with it. As I usually don't. It is extremely rare that I really fall for someone. I would, in fact, say this is the second time in my entire life this has ever happened. I have had a large number of much shallower crushes, but now that I've met two people like this, I simply can not settle for anything less.

But she lives far away, and the communication we have is very strained, and in all honesty, she likely sees me only as a fan of her music and it would be extremely hard to break through that barrier. I don't even know which gender(s) she's interested in, or if she is interested in dating at all.

The wisest thing to do is the move on, but I can't, I just can't. Not when over my 28 years of existence I have fallen so few times. I'm afraid I won't ever find someone to fall for again. It only happens once in a blue moon.

i don't but i kind of wish i did?? makes life a lot more fun, i guess haha

but then again, i would be so distracted all the time :///

woes.

i've had a lot of crushes (mostly straight guys so none ever worked) but i had a huuuge crush on this ginger at one point but he became self centered which turned me off. its a shame because we got really close as friends. the sad thing about crushes is some never ever go away so you keep forcing yourself into something that will never happen. at least in my case

How could I not have a crush on my boyfriend?
He just came out of the shower saying ?I can eat my bangs? while proceeding to chew at is hair absentmindedly <3 (he may need a haircut...)

I've never had a time when I didn't have a crush on a guy lol I'm romantic trash
Now I've got a huge crush on my SO. I love him to bits. <3

I do have a crush. She?s amazing and I don?t think she realizes how special she is. :(

I’ve had crushes at times, but I just let them pass. I don’t like love.

Yeah, since October. I have all of my classes with him (what are the odds) so I can get distracted sometimes, lol.

Yes.

He knows I like him (I actually outright told him)
I try to text him
I've liked him for two years
And I've gone through many emotions with him mainly cause drama

since this thread has come back i think it's important to say that i no longer have a crush and he's a douchebag to me

I think I do. Though I'm not planning to tell her at all - what are the odds that your crush actually likes you back? :rolleyes:

Back