Nice to Meet you!

ShafferFamily5

Five Gamer Gremlins
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello,

My children and I have begun playing New Leaf, and I found this site wondering about how to get different villagers. :)

I see I might be able to find them through people here, which will be awesome!

Anyways, see you all around!

Welcome to the forums the Shaffer Family! The community in the forums are genuinely the nicest users I have seen, and it's so easy to trade!

Just, well, be warned to stay away from the Brewster's Cafe if you don't want to face some political threads.

If you need to ask any questions about the forums, I would suggest visiting the Bell Tree HQ

The TBT Marketplace is for buying anything really with TBT bells, which is a form of currency here in the forums. The current rate of 1 TBT Bell is 200k IGB (In-game Bells) which is a lot right? And it's so easy to get! You simply need to post and create threads that have at least some long sentences, the more words, the more tbt you'll get!

Other than that, The Train Station is for making friends, visiting, and so forth.

The Re-Tail thread is for trading/selling/buying in-game ACNL items, like furniture, etc.

The Villager Trading Plaza is for well, trading villagers! You can trade/sell/buy/giveaway any villagers! (As long as they're adoptable!)

If you need any questions, feel free to ask the Splatoon Weeb :p

Thanks for the info!

I've never played Splatoon, but it seems like it would be a lot of fun for me and my mini-me crew. :D

And WOW, it's kind of amazing how many in game bells are worth one forum bell! o.o
I'll be sure to be careful when spending my ones on here then!

Thanks for the info!

I've never played Splatoon, but it seems like it would be a lot of fun for me and my mini-me crew. :D

And WOW, it's kind of amazing how many in game bells are worth one forum bell! o.o
I'll be sure to be careful when spending my ones on here then!

If you like covering areas with ink, bright atmospheres, and third-person shooters, ITS A MUST!

(It's kind of ironic I don't even have a switch or splatoon, but I proceed to be obsessed with it)

If you want some incentive, go to YouTube and check ZackScottGames, he has some really great gameplay!

Also, if you want to spice up your aesthetic, go to the Shop, then go to Kapp'n's Seaside Shop, you'll be represented with some add-ons you can use to well, make your aesthetic more awesome! (Like gif animated avatars, to username titles) there are also some mailboxes if your a fan of Private Messaging (PM'sing) You only have 10 Shells though, so spend it wisely! (Take it from a person who spent 6 shells on color title changes ;-; )

Gonna donate some bells to you because I feel generous today. :cool:

Back