• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

its still 30 minutes early, but HAPPY LEIF ERIKSON DAY!!

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
imma be sure to slap on my viking helmet, hit up a shot of aquavit and a tin of King Oskar brisling to celebrate!!!

and a festive Hinga Dinga Dergen to one and all!!

leif-erikson-day-hinga-dinga-durgen-3.jpg

Can we replace Columbus Day with this as a national holiday?

I only heard of this holiday through Spongebob ;P

I'm not American but cheers to Leif Erikson day!

Wasn't Leif Erikson the first man on the moon? I think he went there about a thousand years before Neil Armstrong landed on the moon. Yet we gave Neil Armstrong, not Leif Erikson, the credit of being the first man on the moon.

We don't celebrate it nor have I have watched said cartoon episode but enjoy!

Wasn't Leif Erikson the first man on the moon? I think he went there about a thousand years before Neil Armstrong landed on the moon. Yet we gave Neil Armstrong, not Leif Erikson, the credit of being the first man on the moon.

Obviously you're joking. I found out the other day that it was known that Christopher Columbus didn't discover America and that he was a bad person, but Italian immigrants made up the lie that he discovered America.

Technically the Vikings didn't discover America either (they were the first Europeans to though), it was the North East Asians who did, who then evolved into the Native Americans (they were technically Native Americans as soon as they stepped on North America).

But anyway...

࿂࿇༼༺Happy Leif Erikson Day!༻༽࿊༜

༖࿏༼༺~Hinga Dinga Doergen~༻༽࿀࿅​

Last edited:
i had to write a short text about him in fourth or fifth grade but i dont really remember anything, it was really boring and i pretty much just wrote a shortened and edited version of his wikipedia page. he was way more boring than the other guy i had to write about around that time who had the ridiculous name engelbrekt engelbrektsson...,

Back