Villager 'UNPOPULARITY' Thread

@Huseyin IKR
LEIF-sooo shoul have stayed in CF
Curt- Iike a ton of other crankys better *LOBO*
Mama kangaroos- thaattt eyessss
Marshel- because Peanut & Angent S are better
Spork- x_X zombie pig has to have Mad Scientist theme *FRANKENSTEIN* the back of his head o.0 plus what is with him & Cobb I like cobb better plus he looooookkkkks better has a better attitude

HM
Prince- I use to like him until he started talking to Spork :-O so Diva became my favorite

1. Cole
2. Rocket
3. Peewee
4. Eugene
5. Phoebe

1. Rocket
2. Rocket
3. Quilson
4. Uchi villagers especially Shari sdhsajf
5. Rocket.

My grudge against Rocket is personal and not just cause she's ugly ugh

1. Carmen (personal feud)
2. Barold (I get that they're trying to make him into a 'so ugly it's cute' but.. I'm sorry, it's not working on me)
3. Cobb (his house makes me feel uncomfortable)
4. PeeWee (AHHHHHH it's PEEWEE HERMAN!!)
5. I thought about it anndd I don't really have a fifth :0

1. Rodney- Stop moving into my towns
2. Peewee- House was in a horrible spot and he keeps coming over uninvited (also did not request PWP's at all)
3. Wart Jr. - makes toads look ugly, and I already dislike Smug personalities
4. Rasher - Even the pun doesn't help you
5. Chrissy- She scares me a little

I knew I shouldn't have looked in here. XD Katt is love. <3 ;__; :( And Curt is a sweetie.

Hate is kinda strong but least favorite would probably be:
- Julian
- Chops
- Elise
- Cranberra
- Truffles

1- Jambette
2- Jambette
3- Jambette
4- Jambette
5- JambETTE TAKE THE HINT LEAVE ME ALONE

1. Cobb (please stop being in all my towns. also he gives me crazy scientist vibes)
2. Astrid
3. Monique
4. Tabby (nightmare face right there)
5. basicall all pig and gorilla villagers

1) all the frogs
2) all the birds
3) all the sheep
4) all the octopi
5) Anchovy

I pretty much like everyone else though. ;)

WHAT!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!!!!!!!

COLE??????????????

I'M DEAD

YOU KILLED ME

CALL THE AMBULANCE

ok on a serious note:

1. Kiki
2. Jambette
3. Rene?
4. Willow
5. Nibbles

I will literally never forgive you for putting Kiki at the top of that list. She is the best villager in the game.

- Tex
- Jambette
- Rasher
- Monique
- All gorillas
- Elise

1. Roscoe
2. Hippeaux
3. Del
4. Cousteau
5. Peewee

I've had Cousteau and Peewee in my third town. Peewee finally moved out, now I need Cousteau to do the same.
Del was in my second town, and I wanted him out immediately, even though he looked cool, and the interior of his house did as well.

Is it wrong that I find Cousteau kind of cute :x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I think you should definitely preplan some of this. I know for a fact that Jambette is the most mutually disliked villager, so you can automatically put her at the top. For the rest of them though, you'll have to collect quite a lot of data to be able to make a list.

1. Wart Jr
2. Jambette
3. All of the Gorillas
4. Limberg
5. Wart Jr. (Idk what to fill my 5th disliked villager)

1. Moose
2. Jambette
3. Limberg
4. Al
5. Harry
6. Coach

Really I just don't like the villagers with facial hair.

Is it wrong that I find Cousteau kind of cute :x

He's not bad, but he doesn't fit well with what I have planned for my town, lol. Actually one of my favorite frogs is Jambette, and she's not in any of my towns yet, lol.

I will literally never forgive you for putting Kiki at the top of that list. She is the best villager in the game.

- Tex
- Jambette
- Rasher
- Monique
- All gorillas
- Elise

it's just an opinion buddy :) only reason why I dislike her is because she pinged me asking me for an item of mine, and it was for a really cheap price too. I hate saying no to my villagers so I said yes, and the next day she was selling that item in Re-Tail for way more than i sold it for. yeah yeah, villagers do that all the time but that was the first time it happened to me so of course that's going to tick me off

Back