Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
latest

I've tried to like him. I really have.
He's just pissed me off to the point where I can't like him anymore.
I get nostalgic whenever I see him because I've been cursed with having him in all three of my main towns.
He was in my original town in Wild World, City Folk, AND New Leaf. Luckily I got him out in New Leaf and Wild World, but City Folk. Let me tell you about City Folk.
He pinged me whenever I went outside, planted his house right next to mine on the river, always got in my way, got sick THREE TIMES in one week- I can't even. Half the time I saw him in my town he was either depressed or angry at something. He pushed me into a pitfall once (On accident but seriously?) CONSTANTLY asks me for my good furniture or tries to sell me something when I'm bringing stuff back from the City. One time I went to see Wolfgang and he was talking to him. Not only that but Wolfgang changed shirts. It took me like 10 tries sending it to him to get him to finally wear the shirt I wanted him to. One time when he FINALLY asked me to leave, he decided we 'werent good enough friends' and stayed.
I have a vendetta against him now. As nostalgic as having him in a town would be I can't stand him.
Does anyone actually like him?​

I like him. dont attack me thanks. (jk lol) I really can't remember, but I think I had Cyrano in my very first town. He looks familiar, his house interior looks familiar, and his name too. I can remember all the villagers I've had in my old town by looking at them, but with Cyrano I can't tell. I'm like 95% sure I've had him before.

I take back what I said about liking him, but I don't dislike him either. I can't remember if he was a good enough villager to me for me to like him or if I had him at all, lol

I like him. dont attack me thanks. (jk lol) I really can't remember, but I think I had Cyrano in my very first town. He looks familiar, his house interior looks familiar, and his name too. I can remember all the villagers I've had in my old town by looking at them, but with Cyrano I can't tell. I'm like 95% sure I've had him before.

I take back what I said about liking him, but I don't dislike him either. I can't remember if he was a good enough villager to me for me to like him or if I had him at all, lol

Yeah I get that, honestly it could have been anyone that I disliked. But Cyrano just happened to be the (un)lucky villager. I got tired of him so easily honestly. x'D I guess it was because he'd already minorly annoyed me in WW then I got him in City Folk and never gave him a chance after that.

Ugh, don't worry, I hold a strong dislike for him too. I probably don't have as many bad associations with him as you do, but before the Welcome amiibo update, he moved right into the middle of my path and was there for almost a year. Also when I first started collecting the amiibo cards, I got his card so many times I could probably give one to every member on this forum and still have some left over. Lol.

Ugh, don't worry, I hold a strong dislike for him too. I probably don't have as many bad associations with him as you do, but before the Welcome amiibo update, he moved right into the middle of my path and was there for almost a year. Also when I first started collecting the amiibo cards, I got his card so many times I could probably give one to every member on this forum and still have some left over. Lol.

This gives me an idea for a post where we put our top ten least favorite villagers and then make something similar to the 'villager popularity thread' with the 'villager unpopularity' thread. x'D

This gives me an idea for a post where we put our top ten least favorite villagers and then make something similar to the 'villager popularity thread' with the 'villager unpopularity' thread. x'D

Oh gosh, sign me up XD

I had him in one of my towns (maybe Wild World?) but never resented him too much. It seems like he's caused you a lot of annoyance though, I understand why you'd want him out.
I think we all have that one villager that irks us to no end. For me, it was Chops :mad: - I'd hit him with a toy hammer, net, push him in pitfalls, and it didn't phase him.
I'd guess it was his appearance I didn't like, as I love the smug personality.
Anyway, I wish you luck in kicking him out.

I love Cyrano. Cranky villagers are my favorite ones.
Play a lot at 3 am in my 2nd town and Cyrano keeps my players company while they fish.

Found out he came from a spare town that I deleted. The spare town at the time was only a week old when I deleted it.
Happy that he moved into my town.

I don't like him either honestly, he lived in my town a little while after I got it and it took forever to get him out. I just don't like anteaters very much, and I don't get what's so special about him.

I love Cyrano! I'm a big fan of all of the anteaters, but they're pretty hated around here for some reason.

I think he's okay. I don't hate him but I wouldn't deliberately choose to have him in a town. I know what you mean though, I used to get villagers like him and Eloise a lot in wild world, (although difference was is that I like Eloise) but who can blame them, there was only a couple of villagers that you could get back then. I do remember him getting fleas a lot though in wild world, that was kinda gross.

Back