• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Evaluate my dream town!

metswee

beetle boy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6886-5061-8119
Island
Laguna
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Lucky
Mother's Day Carnation
Lobo
Ruby
Mint
Easter Egg
Spring Shamrock
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Feedback
100% (99) +
My town is still not complete but I think Im getting there! Tho I was hoping to get opinions/advice from others

Id like to hear peoples's thoughts on my town and the interiors of my villagers homes (except Danny who is a new character but Im open to ideas on what to do w his house ; u ;)

My dream address 4D00-0013-6715

thank you!!

First off, I think having the tweeter, beans and balloon in wrapping paper would be better and add a little surprise to them.
The time of day is nice, especially since you have the street lights, and the little park area is cute. A little bare going up to the picnic blanket and windmill though, especially since you have all those flowers up there.

Between Red's and Stitches' house there is a piece of cut bamboo that seems like it blocks the path bit (or maybe it's the red cosmos).
At town hall you have one path going up one side, and than two on the other side, it looks a little off. The fountain in front of the town hall looks really nice .
Absolutely love the zen area you have though, it looks brilliant. Actually the whole paths with bushes in the middle look amazing on the way to Felix's house.
The cafe house is really neat, especially seeing Felix's outfit.

Overall your town looks cool (especially the zen area!), the paths can be a little disjointed at times but I can defiantly see where your going with them. Do you have any idea on what your going to do with Danny's house or the area on the left of it?

First off, I think having the tweeter, beans and balloon in wrapping paper would be better and add a little surprise to them.
The time of day is nice, especially since you have the street lights, and the little park area is cute. A little bare going up to the picnic blanket and windmill though, especially since you have all those flowers up there.

Between Red's and Stitches' house there is a piece of cut bamboo that seems like it blocks the path bit (or maybe it's the red cosmos).
At town hall you have one path going up one side, and than two on the other side, it looks a little off. The fountain in front of the town hall looks really nice .
Absolutely love the zen area you have though, it looks brilliant. Actually the whole paths with bushes in the middle look amazing on the way to Felix's house.
The cafe house is really neat, especially seeing Felix's outfit.

Overall your town looks cool (especially the zen area!), the paths can be a little disjointed at times but I can defiantly see where your going with them. Do you have any idea on what your going to do with Danny's house or the area on the left of it?

Oh thank you! I will definitely end up wrapping them c:

and as for that piece of bamboo do you mean between red and diana's houses or red and pietro's houses? (I dont have stitches)

Honestly for Danny's house and the area around it Im still not completely sure what to do w them. I dont think Im going to expand his house too much but Im not sure if it should just be a regular house or have some kind of theme :eek:

Last edited:
Sorry the house sort of looks likes Stitches, it was the house on the right of Red's (I think it was Pietro's).

Ok, so here's the play by play.
The qrs are around your tree are really nice, as are your dream gifts.
I've never thought abut lining trees up infront of the campgrounds, that's a unique idea.
Nice tree and bush placement, I like the stumps as I go up the zen bridge.
I like this area up here, with the bus shelter, hammock and bamboos.
That's a really good idea, putting the arch there, I'm going to have to steal that.
I never knew the tower was orange, looks good.
I like the fountain area, police station area and campground area.
A wisteria trellis! I love them. Going down to the beach, a bit cluttered with flowers for my tastes, but very impressive.
Up the other ramp, and running through the bamboos (I love the zen bell!!) and back towards a log cabin.
Oh, a cafe. I wasn't expecting that from a log cabin.
A sushi parlor, cool. And a picnic area!
Back outside, and up another zen bridge and into..Danny's house.
Work in progress, ok.
Oh, a park area... ok, since I've been up, I'll go down now.
To the main house, apparently.
Ah, my retinas! So pink! Nicely arranged. Going right.
More pink... I didn't know you could customize the bouquet...this is a nice room.
To the left!
I was expecting more pink...this room look edible, nice job in here.
Why do I hear cats? Oh, the tv.
To the back.
I love this room! So very chill.
Going down stairs.
So very purple o_O, nice little birthday room.
Upstairs.
For some reason it reminds me of a kindergarten, very happy.
A very nice town all in all, very impressive, a bit extravagant in areas, but I'm a simple person.

Ok, so here's the play by play.
The qrs are around your tree are really nice, as are your dream gifts.
I've never thought abut lining trees up infront of the campgrounds, that's a unique idea.
Nice tree and bush placement, I like the stumps as I go up the zen bridge.
I like this area up here, with the bus shelter, hammock and bamboos.
That's a really good idea, putting the arch there, I'm going to have to steal that.
I never knew the tower was orange, looks good.
I like the fountain area, police station area and campground area.
A wisteria trellis! I love them. Going down to the beach, a bit cluttered with flowers for my tastes, but very impressive.
Up the other ramp, and running through the bamboos (I love the zen bell!!) and back towards a log cabin.
Oh, a cafe. I wasn't expecting that from a log cabin.
A sushi parlor, cool. And a picnic area!
Back outside, and up another zen bridge and into..Danny's house.
Work in progress, ok.
Oh, a park area... ok, since I've been up, I'll go down now.
To the main house, apparently.
Ah, my retinas! So pink! Nicely arranged. Going right.
More pink... I didn't know you could customize the bouquet...this is a nice room.
To the left!
I was expecting more pink...this room look edible, nice job in here.
Why do I hear cats? Oh, the tv.
To the back.
I love this room! So very chill.
Going down stairs.
So very purple o_O, nice little birthday room.
Upstairs.
For some reason it reminds me of a kindergarten, very happy.
A very nice town all in all, very impressive, a bit extravagant in areas, but I'm a simple person.

Oh thank you!! Im glad you enjoyed my town c': and yes Danny's house is definitely a work in progress.....

bump! Id really like some advice on what to do with Danny's house and the surrounding area ; u ; Ive kinda been thinking about making his house into a toy shop? what do yall think?

Back