Red
Players:
Goldilocks
Ariel
Belle

Villagers:
Maple - Goldilocks & The Three Bears
Fang - Red Riding Hood (wolf)
Apple - Snow White (poison apple, hampsters are small and can resemble the dwarfs)
Elvis - Beauty and the Beast (Beast)
Fauna - Bambi
Dora - Mouse from Cinderella
Ruby - Alice in Wonderland

-
I need more suggestions for what I should include
I'm going to plot reset the villagers houses into different areas (Twiggy, Fang, and Maple were in my town to begin with) and make their own little area resembling their story around it. Luckily Fang Twiggy and Maple's houses are all pretty far apart and in good places.

Last edited:
Maybe Beardo, Grizzly, or Ike for the Beast? I can see them all working for different reasons.

I'd say maybe Dobie; I know he's a wolf, but he looks the part quite well I think. ;D

It's a little bit of a stretch, but maybe if you filled avery's house with beach stuff/ random human stuff it could represent scuttle? And maybe Elmer for Philippe?

Last edited:
Maybe Rory for the beast? For another villager I suggest Colton! He looks like a prince! Maybe a mouse to represent Cinderella? Dora would be my choice there. You could also use a Frog for The Frog Prince/Princess and the Frog. Prince is the most obvious choice here, but you may want one who's cuter, and any works.

If you're really pushed for villagers you could always use 3 bears! One boy, One Girl, and a cub. Have their houses be next to each other and you've got a cute Goldilocks area.

Back