• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I got the windmill today!

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4283-9990-2999
I finally got the windmill from Shari today! I'm so happy, it was the last uchi pwp I needed! I ordered Coco's card from ebay and that should arrive next week so I can now replace Shari with her and finally have all my dreamies in my town! (minus Bea bc wow her card is expensive lol) I can't wait for tomorrow to set up the windmill and start landscaping around it, it's gonna look great!

I just wanted to share that :)

Awesome, congrats! Always a relief when you finish the pwps you want.
Wish my uchi and snooty would start doing pwps in my second town. -___- Lol.

That's awesome! Getting PWP requests is the best, especially when villagers only want new catchphrases or something like that >_>

Congrats, it's a great feeling! I'm sure the windmill will look beautiful in your town :)

Congrats! I have the windmill suggestion but I've never decided on the right place for it in my town.

I just got the windmill too! I practically stalked Pashmina for weeks haha. I even had the spot for it all decorated with flowers surrounding it and QR’s in its place. I was so happy when she finally requested it!

Awesome! :) pwp requests are reeeeeeally hard to get which I is why I gave up on getting them, glad you finally got the windmill!

Back