Buying IGB And Landscaping Supplies(+Birthday Hat And Narrow Clock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
Thanks to Chibi.Hoshi, wishlist remains are taken care of!
Huge shoutout to UnderWish for getting 98% of what was on that list! Anything here, they didn't have for me, or is the case of "We've all had items that disappeared and will probably show up once we get a replacement". Either way, thanks so so so so SO much, UnderWish!!

Just say what you want for whatever you're offering, but be reasonable please :)

• ~I am looking for all types of hybrids, but here's a list of the colors from most wanted to least wanted(all flower types, roses, tulips, etc; doesn't really matter ^^) :
    Pink, Purple, White, Golden, Blue, Orange, Red, Black, Yellow
  • ~White, blue, and pink bush starts plz :)
  • ~Cedar Saplings and normal Saplings are both appreciated :D

I will be buying IGB at the rate of 1TBT=200kIGB

Keldi, What can you offer?
  • A visit to Mabel's RV
  • TBT
  • As of 10/14/17, a visit to Celeste's RV

Your town is preferred, unless you want to visit an RV or are dropping off lots of stuff
The only Wishlist items remaining are the Birthday Hat(Guess I just didn't get) and Narrow Clock(Was a doof and sold it with the other orderables)!

Last edited:
I can scan in Celeste for you, and get you a libra scale~

Cool! Is there anything you'd like in return? (Also, do you know if the Zodiac set was released or not? Somebody said they weren't and I was wondering)
I'll have to trade tommorrow since it's getting late, by the way ^^

I'd like a visit to mables rv please! And trading tmrw is fine! Idk what you mean by it being released? I assume its been out since I have the scale? I used to have the other items before I lost my old copy

I'd like a visit to mables rv please! And trading tmrw is fine! Idk what you mean by it being released? I assume its been out since I have the scale? I used to have the other items before I lost my old copy

I mean it being available. I thought it was released as a DLC when the game first came out, but idk. I'll have to clean up my town if you're visiting her RV, so I'll let you know when I'm ready :)

I have most of those zodiac items for u

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Taurus, sag, Scorpio, libra, Virgo and Capricorn items

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aqua and aires

I have most of those zodiac items for u

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Taurus, sag, Scorpio, libra, Virgo and Capricorn items

Can you list which ones you have please?
Edit: Okay! I already have the libra scale taken care of(trade planned). Is there anything you'd like in return? It would have to be done tommorrow. :)

Last edited:
I can order iron and pickle jar from my catalog for u

- - - Post Merge - - -

Virgo harp, Scorpio lamp, Taurus tub, libra scale, aqua urn, Capricorn ornament and virogo harp and sag arrow pickle jar and iron board and Aries rocking chair

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you list which ones you have please?
Edit: Okay! I already have the libra scale taken care of(trade planned). Is there anything you'd like in return? It would have to be done tommorrow. :)

Who's rv do you have ill be available tomorrow anytime after 4pm est

Last edited:
Oh I forgot to mention via PM, I can get you everything on your wishlist. :) So what McMuffinburger and Karminny have already offered, I will do whatever is left.

I can order iron and pickle jar from my catalog for u

- - - Post Merge - - -

Virgo harp, Scorpio lamp, Taurus tub, libra scale, aqua urn, Capricorn ornament and virogo harp and sag arrow pickle jar and iron board and Aries rocking chair

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who's rv do you have ill be available tomorrow anytime after 4pm est

Cool! I have Mabel's amiibo and whoever's in my campground tomorrow :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I forgot to mention via PM, I can get you everything on your wishlist. :) So what McMuffinburger and Karminny have already offered, I will do whatever is left.

Awesomeness! I can remove the wishlist tomorrow(since I'll be going offline soon to sleep) \(^o^)/ Do you want anything in return after I figure out what's left?

Alright I would just like to come get some stuff out of her rv if that's fine

Last edited:
Awesomeness! I can remove the wishlist tomorrow(since I'll be going offline soon to sleep) \(^o^)/ Do you want anything in return after I figure out what's left?
The usual, tbt bells. ;)

Last edited:
I can do 2 tbt bells for the pink wood floor, and everything else 1 tbt bell per item. Is that alright with you?

Yep! That works fine with me! (And the award to a weirdly phrased sentence goes to...Keldi! XD)

Yep! That works fine with me! (And the award to a weirdly phrased sentence goes to...Keldi! XD)
Alright, sweet. See you tomorrow then. :) PM me again when you are available.

Ok I'm so sorry I went to order the pickle jar and the iron set but I actually don't have a pickle jar in my catalog I sware I had 1 at 1 point :confused: well I still have the zodiac items and the iron set for you just not the pickle jar

Ok I'm so sorry I went to order the pickle jar and the iron set but I actually don't have a pickle jar in my catalog I sware I had 1 at 1 point :confused: well I still have the zodiac items and the iron set for you just not the pickle jar

It's okay! Chibi.Hoshi offered to get what's left after you and Karminny have taken care of what you've offered! :)

Hi there,
I can get you the Zodiac items that you need and many bush start in the colors you need.
I've been hoarding bushes, I should have them, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back