Buying IGB And Landscaping Supplies(+Birthday Hat And Narrow Clock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
I can get you the Zodiac items that you need and many bush start in the colors you need.
I've been hoarding bushes, I should have them, anyway.

The Zodiac items(and wishlist in general) is planned to be taken care of ^^
As for the bush starts, just get back to me when you can confirm you have them(just to be sure ^^) and when you're available :)

Hi I have a bunch of pink roses!!! I'd like to visit Mabel's RV...how many roses would you like?? I think I have around 9-10 ^_^

Hi I have a bunch of pink roses!!! I'd like to visit Mabel's RV...how many roses would you like?? I think I have around 9-10 ^_^

Pink is going to be the most used color, so I'm trying to get as many as possible haha. I'll add you and vm you when my gates are open ^^

ahh sorry it took me a while to get back to you but i can still offer you the gardening items. i can offer you at least 100 pink or purple flowers of various types. i also have at least 50 blue and pink hydrangea starts too. let me know what you're looking for :)

If you need white flowers, I can get you those.

Cool! Do you know how many and what you'd like in return? If it's tbt, then I'm pretty limited due to planned trades, but can still give some :)

Last edited:
Cool! Do you know how many and what you'd like in return? If it's tbt, then I'm pretty limited due to planned trades, but can still give some :)

How many do you want? I have millions. Say any number and even if it's 100 I guarantee I can get it for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really need anything, so tbt is the only thing I want really. Say how many you want and I'll suggest a price ��

I can breed blue roses and pansies! How many do you need?

Bump. Just got Celeste's amiibo! She's going to be in my campground tonight! If you want to visit her, her RV is a new offer!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back