Buying Looking For October Birthstone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elegant Star123

Cherry 🍒
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2607-9264-3411
Red Candy
Red Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (140) +
hi everyone! it's been quite a while since I have last been online and I can quite say it's great to be back! But I was wondering if maybe I could buy the October birthstone from someone since it is my birthday month and I would love to get one! lemme know if anything and we can perhaps discuss a price or a trade! ^.^

hi everyone! it's been quite a while since I have last been online and I can quite say it's great to be back! But I was wondering if maybe I could buy the October birthstone from someone since it is my birthday month and I would love to get one! lemme know if anything and we can perhaps discuss a price or a trade! ^.^

hello! i have one, but it's not from this month but actually 2013 lol. if that's okay i'd be willing to sell it/trade it c:

Erm can you not buy one in the shop it is October?

yes I could, but I sadly don't have enough tbt for it :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

when is your birthday?

october 17th! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello! i have one, but it's not from this month but actually 2013 lol. if that's okay i'd be willing to sell it/trade it c:

oh okay! that's fine! I don't have a whole lot of tbt so I'm not so sure what to offer in that,but maybe igb, another collectible or maybe a item off your wishlist if you have? :)

Last edited:
hope you don't mind it's not gonna be from the DATE of your brithday, but happy early birthday!

omg thanks soooo much! it's fine that it's not the exact date,but tysm;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back