• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

UGGGGGHGHHHHHHHHHHH I HAD A SINKING FEELING IT WAS KIRBY BUT HE WAS SO TOWNY, GODDAMMIT

SALTY AF

giphy.gif

ok seriously though really good game all, I really thought we were going to win this one. Seems my TBT curse continues :( :( :( :( :(

like seriously, should I just slink away and die at this point? I haven't won a single mafia game on here besides an experimental one

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really questioning just how bad I must suck at this game for scum to keep me around so long

- - - Post Merge - - -

done *****ing, seriously though I'm stunned. The theme was fascinating and after trying to google it up, I figured it was something Tina created, and lo and behold it was! Thanks so much for running this Tina - you are a gifted writer for sure!

I'm glad I stopped following this game when I died I feel like I would have just gotten pissed off.

I'm glad I stopped following this game when I died I feel like I would have just gotten pissed off.

I've been pissed off for the past day...

I feel like I screwed up and made town lose honestly

yeah, like I said you tried your best to convince us on Kirby, but hindsight's 20/20 and at the time, there was way more sus on you unfortunately. I am not sure I could have contrived a case on Kirby even if I tried really hard to. He just acted town and pushed for the lynch of two scum. Had I dove deeper into his dolby interactions, maybe I could have make some inferences...but I doubt it.

The obs and scum chat are interesting reads

Tfw both vigs shoot me n1

Guess i'll have to reevaluate my playstyle

Tfw both vigs shoot me n1

Guess i'll have to reevaluate my playstyle

I haven't used my shot yet. it was refunded

- - - Post Merge - - -

all right, after catching up, I feel Kirby is playing as townie, though he's basically only gone after Bianca so far which is concerning. And one of his main reasons is "..." which is kind of strange. I mean, I've used ... quite a few times in my posts, does that make me scum too? I think Kirby is saying only Bianca does that when she's scum. But it hasn't been noticeable enough for me to notice a difference between her scum typing and her town typing to be a consistent source of scumreading her.

Bianca is getting a little riled in response, which again, makes it hard to read her.

Dolby's doing his Dolby thing, going through and making large ISO's of people he susses. I'm not entirely sure I buy into a balancing argument, but I don't know how Tina rolls.

Oath is getting more pissed, which makes me even less comfortable with him...but it could also be frustrated town talking. It's hard because I have scumread him consistently and continue to, but there's a lot of other targets as well...and I just don't know who to vote for after two of my scumreads turned out to be town. Lack of confidence is a big killer in these games

Look at this post by Evan. LOL

Kirbystarship said:
Jacob- I feel like he is town not a lot to go off of but he seems to be making big posts but I don't feel like they are well thought out, and when he's was scum in BOTW mafia he acted like he wasn't caught up on thread.

interesting... but I missed voting and explained at the beginning of Night 1 that I caught up on like 30 pages. I only really have about 4 or so actual posts. Going off your logic, wouldn't that be scummy? How can you be so sure on META analysis of my alignment so early on? I could even go further into saying, what makes my posts not well thought out? Dad sure seems to agree with some points I made about Toad.

You even said yourself that there isn't a lot to go off of. Seems like I should be null, maybe even scum lean for you, based on the information you're narrowing down on.
This of course isn't a strategic way I'm trying to play, I've been away from my computer the majority of this game. But it seems a little off that you can town read me not off the points I'm making or my tone (like other people), rather with how not 'thought out' my posts are.

Just thinking out loud :rolleyes:

UGH I SHOULDVE FOLLOWED UP ON THIS UGHHHHHHHHH

KIRBY I GAVE U SOOO MUCH BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.
You did so good this game tho!! Nice win, well deserved. Dying prematurely is a shame because I had a lot to say which turned out correct in the end, but I'm not sure if I would've even been confident enough to make said accusations.

Kind of sucks that I only had a few hours to interact with 2/4 of the scum since they were replacements but it is what it is. Good job on that though kirby, I thought it was Evan at the very end and out of all the maf you did the best at sliding by. Time to read 1000 messages in scum chat.

poor Heyden.

He got protected, blocked, strong-armed on night 2...smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kind of sucks that I only had a few hours to interact with 2/4 of the scum since they were replacements but it is what it is. Good job on that though kirby, I thought it was Evan at the very end and out of all the maf you did the best at sliding by. Time to read 1000 messages in scum chat.

good luck lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

smh I would have sided w mafia and ended this game way faster :lemon:

:p

omg i hate you so much kirby no way
kirby, this is probably your best game. that scum tactic was very good.
locket, great job on trying to lynch kirby. it was a good attempt.
i actually put all my money on evan as scum, im still OUTBURSTED that kirby was scum
also btw im at work typing this up and when i saw that kirby flipped scum i was like "what the heck?" and everybody in my workplace started staring at me
also im a very sloppy typer on computer

Back