• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Okay this is super hypocritical of you considering you white knighted the hell out of oath on the lynch.

i said i realize i have been completely wrong this game and that i need to throw out all my reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay this is super hypocritical of you considering you white knighted the hell out of oath on the lynch.

and obvious scum read is obvious

i said i realize i have been completely wrong this game and that i need to throw out all my reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

and obvious scum read is obvious

Mm yeah but I have taught you well enough that bussing as scum = not a good strategy. You've been protecting Oath from practically the start. You saying "oh my reads have been wrong lol..." proves nothing because so have mine, I'm just not using that as a straw man for people saying it's scummy.

I didn't lead the lynch on Oath BTW. And IDK about these reads. It doesn't feel like you read everything.

Ok I read all the EoD drama last night so I guess I got mixed up on that detail. I know you voted for him though so my read still stands.

Anyway I'm going to be at marching band competition for another 8 hours so I'm honing to be lurking for a while and commenting on anything that comes up.

Mm yeah but I have taught you well enough that bussing as scum = not a good strategy. You've been protecting Oath from practically the start. You saying "oh my reads have been wrong lol..." proves nothing because so have mine, I'm just not using that as a straw man for people saying it's scummy.

Yeah, I legit didn't think he was scum.... i was wrong, I'm not as good at this when I'm on town side. When have I been THIS wrong in a game in recent time? and people decide to do different things and you are definitely someone who is very cognizant of your scum/town tells and actively try to change it up

Yeah, I legit didn't think he was scum.... i was wrong, I'm not as good at this when I'm on town side. When have I been THIS wrong in a game in recent time? and people decide to do different things and you are definitely someone who is very cognizant of your scum/town tells and actively try to change it up

"This wrong in a game in recent time"

Yeah.

Because That's how someone plays as scum.

"This wrong in a game in recent time"

Yeah.

Because That's how someone plays as scum.

You realize that if he was scum it'd be very easy for him to say "oath is probably scum" and bus him near the end of day, right? No one pulls that hard for their scum buddies until EOD.

You realize that if he was scum it'd be very easy for him to say "oath is probably scum" and bus him near the end of day, right? No one pulls that hard for their scum buddies until EOD.

I have played with toad as scum twice and frequently talk mafia strategies with him. From what I know, he absolutely hates losing team mates because I taught him that it's a bad idea to bus your team mates to death. If he saw a chance to save a partner, I'm sure he would go for it.

But it isn't just that I scumlean him because of the lynch, there is more to it that I'll discuss probably later if I'm able to.

I have played with toad as scum twice and frequently talk mafia strategies with him. From what I know, he absolutely hates losing team mates because I taught him that it's a bad idea to bus your team mates to death. If he saw a chance to save a partner, I'm sure he would go for it.

But it isn't just that I scumlean him because of the lynch, there is more to it that I'll discuss probably later if I'm able to.

above losing scummates, I am very much so more aware of how I will be perceived in games and I'm willing to sacrifice my teammates if need be and do whatever it takes for the win. If I was on a scum team with oath, I would've realized day 1 that he was close to getting lynched and started to distance from him then. And I do whatever it takes to put myself in a good light no matter what my teammates say or do... as evidence by when Zendel sacrificed himself for me or my shenanigans with bowie in the Cop game. I wouldn't let myself fall into this bad of a position....

Okay so I have an understanding as to why I didn't get MK'ed, though I'm not going to share since it could change the way the game moves forward (and not in a good way).

I have some free time now, so I'll use it to catch up on everything I missed.

Was gonna make a full fledged reads list but I prefer my sleep in on Sundays so I only have like less than an hour so. Scale is Townlock>Townread>Townlean>Null>Slight Sus>High Sus>Scum

Cleb- hit and confirmed
Kit- there is no way she's not town tbh
Jacob- townreading still, esp with how oath tried to push him, i seriously don't see what he's doing @the people scumreading him
f11- almost certain she's town with how she went about the oath lynch
Ness- still think he's obvious town with his posts and etc
Kirby- probably town? him pushing bianca for inactivity is extremely in character too lmao
Trundle- lowkey feel like he's town but trundle's posts always make me second guess
Kermit- 0 pls towntell
Evan- i don't even know with you anymore, i wanna say town but eh, not really liking his latest posts, and also if you see this i want you're flavour name
Bianca- where are you tf
Toads- really can't tell if you're scum or just not, putting you in yellow for now bc you're sus af, will go over if i can

Now I'm doing these 4 separately bc honestly idk, I feel it's important you guys go over D2 and see how Oath acted with others.

Panda- Oath called her out as scummy but never actually voted or pushed after that which seemed sort of weird. Even looking at D1 Oath never pushed for her either when she was clearly under the heat. I feel as if her meta is town but ughhh, especially with her vote switching I'm conflicted.

Locket- Nothing to do with votes, cos she didn't even show up, but she basically rode off Oath the whole game, and scumleaned me for... no reason? Has posted barely anything of substance, still waiting for her promised return. Probably mafia goon :)

Dolby- Dolby was on 5 votes, Oath on 4, and yet Oath still didn't vote Dolby and pushed for the Vanessa lynch instead to save his skin. Why Oath just didn't vote Dolby if he was knew he was doomed makes me think Dolby could be his scum mate. Although, Dolby could've voted Panda to save Oath if they are scum mates assuming that Panda is town, but voted Oath instead which lowkey lessens my scumread.

Vanessa- Last minute bandwagon supported by Oath, maybe she's just a goon so scum was willing to drop her over godfather, a substantially more important role and making him look good in the process. Vanessa I'm the most torn with, mafia or town, it could easily go either way. Hate hate hate how she left her vote on Panda, obviously had intentions to get her lynched.

Locket/Dolby/Vanessa (in order) are all fine with me for tomorrows lynch, least confident in Panda scumread by afar bc town meta AND all 3 of those people have pushed for her.

I'll be shocked if I die bc I expected doctor on me, but if you push my townlocks/reads I'll legit haunt you from the grave.

Day Three

After their run in with Mary and the phantom in the circus tent, the town crier, Percival, had kindly offered Vern and Olivia a place to stay: in his loft. They had found an old crib in the junk yard, which now held little baby Susie as it’s sole occupant. After the discovery that the orphaned baby Jesus was neither a boy nor the second coming of Christ, it felt only fair to rename her.

Vern was so tall he had to bend his head as he came up into the loft. Olivia opens her mouth to speak, then spies Percival in tow and thinks better of it.

“Here you go, Oliver.” Percival sets a cup of tea town on the bedside table. “I’m so sorry I don’t have anything better for the tw— err, three of you.”

They had thought better than to reveal Olivia’s true identity to Percival. While he was kind enough to offer them his home, they knew he was a crook and as a result agreed that they could not fully trust him.

“Olive, where’s Susie?”

Olivia looks to Vern. “I put her in the crib.”

“She’s gone.”

“What do you mean she’s gone?” The cup of tea is abandoned as Olivia runs to his side. “How could she go missing? I haven’t even left the room!”

At that moment an explosion occurs outside. Percival, Vern, and Olivia run for the stairs. Outside there are two dead bodies lying in the street. One bleeds blue; the other gold.

Heyden aka. Ayla the Living Statue (Detective) was killed.

Ayla the Living Statue (Detective)
You stand stoic, night after night, atop a podium. Sometimes it seems that people truly fall for your act as a living statue, so na?ve to your presence that they reveal information they otherwise might not have wanted others to know. This skill may help you gain the upper hand in the game.

Each night you may PM the host the name of the person you wish to inspect. You cannot select the same person two nights in a row.

Your win objective is to rid the town of all non-town aligned players. You win when there are no threats remaining against the town.

f11 aka. Ned the Pinhead (Survivor) was killed.

Ned the Pinhead (Survivor)
Your oddly-shaped head made you a fast favourite of Mayor Carroll’s — just how much money could he make off of your genetic deformity? But you don’t hold a grudge against him, no, or do you hold any grudge against the murderers. You happily parade in front of the audience, knowing that at the end of the day you will be rewarded well if those gullible sods hand over their gold to see you dance.

You have no abilities beyond your voice and your vote - so make them count!

Your win objective is to live until the end of the game.

Day Three is scheduled to end Monday 15th October 11pm BST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT.

Last edited:
Ok, Heyden had to have inspected one of Cleb/Kit/Jacob/f11/Ness N1. I'm inclined to say that he inspected Kit, who he townlocked, as he nulled her D1 and kinda randomly started TRing her D2

Friendly reminder, Tina, to update the OP when you can! :D

Okay so I have an understanding as to why I didn't get MK'ed, though I'm not going to share since it could change the way the game moves forward (and not in a good way).

I have some free time now, so I'll use it to catch up on everything I missed.

Why not in a good way?

Ok yeah. Did a full analysis and he probably ended up inspecting Kit. Cleb is pretty confirmed through being hit, he townread Ness from D1, and f11 is dead. Only other person who had gained ground was Jacob, but to a far lesser degree than Kit. So yeah, Heyden probably had inspected Kit and got town N1 is what I'm thinking.

Back