• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

So you can't interpret her plays that could apply to it being scum in any way?

I wont be back in
I've only seen her been scum once in 2 years and that was with me, all I remember was that she threw out one liner accusations with no substance, so ya.

@heyden what is your thoughts on Dad at the moment
Still townreading him

@Farobi can i ask why u are scumleaning F11 because she's done basically nothing up until this point

I shared this in Discord and I wanted anybody not in Discord to see it.

Also, yeah, PSAT is tomorrow but not all schools are the same.

Still townreading him

but why. you haven't said anything about him besides "he reminds me of past games"?????

- - - Post Merge - - -

I shared this in Discord and I wanted anybody not in Discord to see it.

Also, yeah, PSAT is tomorrow but not all schools are the same.

lowkey feel like F11 just tried to make an excuse...but its w/e because its low hanging fruit

I'm really sorry guys, I was literally out from 7am to 9pm today and just got home. I had a band practice tonight that I completely forgot about until near the end of my shift.

So the town vs town here is actually insane. I don't want to act high and mighty here (because I didn't even vote, and I definitely didn't say much about my reads), but Sensai was a really obvious town.

My biggest scum lean right now is oath2order - he is putting way too much effort into the game right away (especially for his first game back after a long while). It's not like him in games to jump the gun on a meaningless conversation unless he's trying to look like he's contributing. His behavior and posts reek of this.

I have a very solid null on amazonevan and xCleb. I was town leaning amazonevan due to his oath posts earlier but I am afraid that the mafia are dispersing their views with each other quite well already this game to make up for the fact that they're all really obvious mafia (just a guess). xCleb always plays very close to the same and I find it interesting they switched from oath to Sensai like that.

Anyway, I will continue this later - I will have a lot more time to analyze and post tomorrow after work (4PM EST or later).

- - - Post Merge - - -

And to clarify, I would have definitely voted oath today

^ thats a very structured essay trundle. Wouldnt be surprised if you flip red as well :lemon:

My biggest scum lean right now is oath2order - he is putting way too much effort into the game right away (especially for his first game back after a long while). It's not like him in games to jump the gun on a meaningless conversation unless he's trying to look like he's contributing. His behavior and posts reek of this.

Well, I did play in BOTW and was very active in the endgame. Just ask Ness about how well that went.

I got critiqued that game, and rightfully so, for not contributing.

So I'm contributing. The value of said contributions is up to you.

I'm town-leaning toad now instead of nulling him. And I'm now light-scum-reading Panda. Amazonevan's right with one thing on her: She was pressed to claim, but didn't. He said that she could have just claimed townie. That's a very good point.

I am curious was to where bianca disappeared to?

@Farobi can i ask why u are scumleaning F11 because she's done basically nothing up until this point

I mean.. exactly that. Filler posts, getting by, etc. This is my general scum tells for people I dont remember playing with.

Speaking of inactives, where's Curry and Locket in all of this.

smfh I have like twenty pages to read and have been busy with stuff all day so I couldn't get to the computer until now, but please lynch between oath/evan/toads/panda tomorrow. My opinion might change after reading the twenty pages but eh, given Oath wanted to lynch Sensei and Evan voteswitched off Oath I don't like either of them still despite what I may catch up with in reading.

Writing. At red lights

Please don't mafia and drive.

^ thats a very structured essay trundle. Wouldnt be surprised if you flip red as well :lemon:

lol k

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I did play in BOTW and was very active in the endgame. Just ask Ness about how well that went.

I got critiqued that game, and rightfully so, for not contributing.

So I'm contributing. The value of said contributions is up to you.

I'm town-leaning toad now instead of nulling him. And I'm now light-scum-reading Panda. Amazonevan's right with one thing on her: She was pressed to claim, but didn't. He said that she could have just claimed townie. That's a very good point.

I am curious was to where bianca disappeared to?

My main clause is really just, where are the memes

Can't wait to see the big case Ness is going to have to make against me lol, because I'm probably right in some of my suspicions anyways so it's going to be distracting af. Ness and Farobi seem to be hinting at a teamup against me and tbh I can't wait to see what Farobi in particular tries to whip up because all they've been doing in the entire game is throwing around faulty accusations and poorly constructed reaction tests based on what I've skimmed.

Also based on what I've skimmed I'm even more convinced Evan could be scum. Team is probably within Oath/Evan/Toads/Panda/Farobi/Jacob/maaaaybef11 crys has and will always be coasty af in order of most suspicious to only somewhat suspicious.

Cleb and Trundle are close to being on the list but eh, that's just because I haven't really townread them much yet.

Can't wait to see the big case Ness is going to have to make against me lol, because I'm probably right in some of my suspicions anyways so it's going to be distracting af. Ness and Farobi seem to be hinting at a teamup against me and tbh I can't wait to see what Farobi in particular tries to whip up because all they've been doing in the entire game is throwing around faulty accusations and poorly constructed reaction tests based on what I've skimmed.

Also based on what I've skimmed I'm even more convinced Evan could be scum. Team is probably within Oath/Evan/Toads/Panda/Farobi/Jacob/maaaaybef11 crys has and will always be coasty af in order of most suspicious to only somewhat suspicious.

Cleb and Trundle are close to being on the list but eh, that's just because I haven't really townread them much yet.

yeah I mean if you list off half the playerlist you're bound to hit a few scum
btw can I call you daddy?

Oh and Luniel and Curry are silent af, don't know what to make of it but I don't like it because Luniel in particular was online today. I don't like when new players don't post, yet are still online, and have only made posts along the lines of 'lol there's already drama?', tbh gonna add Luniel to that team possibility list.

Oath/Evan/Toads/Panda/Farobi/Luniel/Jacob/f11

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's my pronoun Trundle

Smh this are all my townleans. Ur scum tbh

lmfao and why do you townlean Evan? Genuinely curious about your townlean on him in particular.

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw Farobi when you brought up inactives why didn't you bring up Luniel?

I am all caught up now !! Gathered some quotes and here r my thoughts:

well I'm not mafia... so thanks.

i told you a damn wagon would start on me, good job Jacob.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops i mean Heyden *^

TBH I can see why you confuse hayden and I....... we are both super cool and we both sus u lols (at this point I'm p sure hayden was sussing panda. and i am too if that isn't clear).

hold up, does this imply toad knows Sensai and Panda are both town?! Ik he's driving but this post doesn't sit well with me rn
Saw this, like and agree a lot. definitely some hindsight bias, a psychology term i learned last week, and subconscious thoughts IMO. The post from Toad saying "i bet maf will pile on sensai and panda" or something like that absolutely sounds like he knows they're town. that would contradict my sus on panda tbh but idk this post above go's a little deeper:

complain TO TOWN ? NOT YOU ? .... your not part of town ? omg I've lynched scum Ness for nearly this exact statement.

SCUMMIER ???? meaning your scummy but others are SCUMMIER ? seriously dude... i have my vote now.

Theses are panda picking little bits from Evan about wording analysis. Did he slip ?????? IDK! I really don't think so but I think the interesting part is that Panda picked up on these, but not what Evan pointed out about Toad. Someone said this is normal for panda to scratch for accusations, but she would've caught and agreed with toad's thing.

Because I feel generous, here?s a foolproof guide on reading me.

If I say something that mechanically or grammatically sounds scummy, 3/4 times it?s just town me being stupid and not proofing my posts so I don?t get scumread.

If I make a giant, hard to believe roleclaim before EoD, 50/50 odds I?m town or scum.

If I?m trying to lead various lynches on people who end up being town, I?m 75% likely to be scum.

Which scenario am I right now? I firmly know it?s the first one ;)

and ew I hate these

I'm not gonna elaborate any further because its night and I feel vulnerable but thats my 2 cents for next lynch. panda's up there for me

Oh and Luniel and Curry are silent af, don't know what to make of it but I don't like it because Luniel in particular was online today. I don't like when new players don't post, yet are still online, and have only made posts along the lines of 'lol there's already drama?', tbh gonna add Luniel to that team possibility list.

Oath/Evan/Toads/Panda/Farobi/Luniel/Jacob/f11

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's my pronoun Trundle

lmfao and why do you townlean Evan? Genuinely curious about your townlean on him in particular.

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw Farobi when you brought up inactives why didn't you bring up Luniel?

I'm curious why you don't scumlean Bianca going by your logic here.

Did I say THESES

i'm not even on farobi's side here i'm not even sure what to make of them at this point

Sorry for interrupting I did not receive the obs chat may I ask for link?

Back