Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Honestly I'm surprised about the result of this. Then again, I should have realized that the condescending attitude Sensai gave after it was clear he was the lynch wasn't very alignment indicative. I still stand by the points I made and my vote, despite it being a ML. I'll own up to the mistake.

That being said, this gives us time to explore more into the case Ness made on Heyden; I'd like at least some kind of response from Heyden about it ASAP, that way we have time to work with it a bit more in-depth come Day 2.

oh my god???? I didnt realize eod was at 6 pm i just got home
at least now i can read the 30 pages i missed withoit stressing to drop a vote super quick. sorry for missing it, wont happen again

i'll elaborate more on this later but i feel as if Dad/Heyden are a compatible scum team along with a possible lackey being toadsworthy or Vanessa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^more on that: Moreso leaning towards vanessa tbh

Why was Tae acting like they were gonna die... I'm confused.

Best to just ignore it tbh. There's so many ways to interpret what went on

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll elaborate more on this later but i feel as if Dad/Heyden are a compatible scum team along with a possible lackey being toadsworthy or Vanessa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am no lackey, wth

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so happy someone finally picks up on that. Dad is generally suspicious for me and Heyden is piggybacking him so bad. Let us be martyrs and say this tonight in the case we die tomorrow (and we won't cause it'll raise suspicions on them)

And did anyone see Heyden townleaning f11 out of all people? Sure she's hard to read but lmao if you actually think she's town on such bs posts it's unreal.

F11 > Heyden > Dad scum train tomorrow.

Wtf can everyone like stop trying to blitz lynch me every time, and especially when I'm not even here. I don't actually know what I'm doing scummy but I'll answer regardless @Ness

a) I mentioned Toads/Cleb/Sensai bc their introductory posts felt off initially so I didn't really pin anything down, more just noting down I'm wary of them.

b) Yes I wanted a Panda lynch, while her stubborness to claim did make me think twice after sussing her at first but I was still fine going down that route

c) I don't push for lynches that don't happen, I barely ever vote someone where I am an outlier vote regardless of alignment. Toads (slight sus) pushing for Sensai (slight sus) didn't really concern me anyway. Sensai flipping town wasn't too surprising now that I look back, definitely looking at Oath and still Panda.

Sorta townleaning Toads, lowkey thought he was lyncher with how hard he pushed and I don't think scum Toads would put a target on his back like that, Cleb idk I can never read him. And I townlean tae so I'll stick with that.

(on mobile so no formatting sorry)

Just from my remembering, won't look at ur posts yet cause I'll be busy in a few hours.

Explain why you townlean f11.
Gut + based on her few posts so far, nothing's really short of her past town play where she suggests things that people often bite back for, like her NL suggestion and pointing out Vanessa's dumbtelling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't agree with the idea that toads is scum. He pushed that lynch way too hard. I don't think scum!toad would be pushing a lynch with that much gusto.

Gut + based on her few posts so far, nothing's really short of her past town play where she suggests things that people often bite back for, like her NL suggestion and pointing out Vanessa's dumbtelling.

On that note though, I don't entirely think that Vanessa is dumbtelling; I think she's just new.

So you can't interpret her plays that could apply to it being scum in any way?

I wont be back in

LJHGUO SORRY GUYS I HAD TO TAKE A PSAT TODAY AND I FIRGIT TO VOTE. READING BACK ON THE THREAD RN.

LJHGUO SORRY GUYS I HAD TO TAKE A PSAT TODAY AND I FIRGIT TO VOTE. READING BACK ON THE THREAD RN.

you took it today....?
the estimated date for the PSAT is October 11th, tomorrow...

Back