Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Honestly Ness' push for Heyden literally at the last minute is sus as hell.
I think the things he's saying make sense, but I think it's something we should keep for after EoD so Heyden can actually explain himself. My opinion on Heyden depends heavily on his response to the accusation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also right now it's Sensai set to be lynched, with 1 vote being taken off both Oath and Sensai in favor of Heyden. Sensai currently leads with 3 votes.

I think the things he's saying make sense, but I think it's something we should keep for after EoD so Heyden can actually explain himself. My opinion on Heyden depends heavily on his response to the accusation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also right now it's Sensai set to be lynched, with 1 vote being taken off both Oath and Sensai in favor of Heyden. Sensai currently leads with 3 votes.

praise

Honestly Ness' push for Heyden literally at the last minute is sus as hell.

yes bc my 1 vote will stop a sensai lynch

i do not agree to a sensai lynch
i do not agree to your lynch

i am putting my money where my mouth is. if i were a scum team with anyone on the current wagons then would i really be such a nincompoop to try to save their lives at the very last second? no. i would have bussed sensai/panda to hell rn to save my own skin.

i am putting my money where my mouth is. if i were a scum team with anyone on the current wagons then would i really be such a nincompoop to try to save their lives at the very last second? no. i would have bussed sensai/panda to hell rn to save my own skin.

I mean if you are trying to last second scramble the votes because you are scum with sensai, then yeah it makes sense.... but i think you are smart enough to know that is a dumb play

That's a fair point.

I still prefer a Sensai over Heyden. I'd like to hear Heyden's response to the case. Cleb's got a good point.

Let’s hope I’m right. Sensai is a good pick but oath and Heyden are too. Ahh why am I so indecisive

Probably because a lot of peeps are acting scummy (including myself to a degree)

Back