• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

why would anyone make an actual read guide.
who would actually take that seriously?

for the record i think amazon is scummy just from their attitude and the way they post.
"if you wanna learn how to read me here's my read guide"
lol ok.

I agree amazon is scummy, but I'm chocking it up to EoD excitement.... which I'm pretty sure I've seen from him before

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sense an explosion coming....

okay seriously are we all just going to ignore how blatantly heyden is contridicting himself

Okay finally finished reading through everything, currently townreading Dad, Ness, Evan, and townleaning Jacob, f11, tae mainly due to their current posts reminding me of previous town games.

I sort of have a slight suspicion on Vanessa because of her dumbtelling (asking questions to seem clueless), and so far her posts seem a bit too offensive/defensive? idk not sure.

A weak point but as Vanessa pointed out, but Panda's response to the town or mafia RQS question felt somewhat forced in a way to look town?? Probably just overthinking it so maybe null idk.

Sensai/Toads/Cleb I'm sus of too but don't really have enough to go off as of now, everyone else null I guess.

I'm really sorry this is extremely half-assed, I'll be on before EoD though hopefully.

says here that he is suspicious of sensai/toads/cleb along with panda (while also hardly mentioning WHY he thinks they're suspicious along with not mentioning them at all recently)

Voting Panda, sort of jerked by how fast the wagon picked up but here's hoping she's scum I guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually jokes I townread most people on the Panda wagon anyway, think I'll stick

says "oh she looks scummy but idk i'll vote her anyway" and says he'll be staying on her wagon

You guys are really grasping for straws at Evan rn tbh, pretty please can we just lynch Panda??

this cements that he really wants a panda lynch.

Yes, Panda is reflecting her Paper Mario behaviour where she's stubborn and throws suspicions everywhere but I'm honestly not convinced still. If it's not her I'll probably vote Oath bc I don't feel like voting Sensai tbh.

And then he agrees with me that Panda is being reflective of her usually, stubborn town playstyle but also says "honestly not convinced still".

Oh I thought Sensai softed blue before lol. Ok idc who's lynched, Oath/Sensai either's fine, if Panda ends up being scum I'll hate you all.

and then right after that he only just now he's alright with an Oath/Sensai lynch? what happened to him being suspicious of toadworthy, the guy who has been pushing for the sensai lynch this entire time?

seriously i'm switching my vote to heyden idk if i really see sensai as scummy as i think bc i only really voted them because i wasn't thinking of anyone else + i didn't want tina to scream at me for not voting

If they're wrong, then do things that make them change their mind instead of just calling them wrong. You're only reinforcing their opinions by saying things like this.

I?m trying to, but it just makes people scumread me more. :D So maybe I?ll keep quiet til EoD so I don?t dig my hole deeper.

@tae Literally telling people how to read me based on my game history = scum. Lmao ok. Thought it?d help make our job easier but I guess not.

This tae/amazon interaction is rubbing heavily as Town/Town to me, which conflicts with what I think about amazon right now. I just think this hostility needs to stop now; neither party involved should have to resort to such silly remarks about the other.

@evan it's such a scummy thing tho?
like, heya yall im not scum heres my read chart for myself. eggs dee.

you change your game play based on your role, and your alignment. you'll lie. you'll change your play style.

Ness makes sense, I’ll switch. Those are some scummy mannerisms for sure I didn’t catch

@tae I’m summarizing my behavior as either alignment. You can easily go ISO posts of myself from prior games and see if I’m lying out my ass or not. But I’m assuming you don’t, so I’m giving a Reader’s Digest version

Back