Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Urgh i don't like lynching either sensai or panda. Doesnt feel solid enough yet w mainly just evan leading the lynch.
Guess ill wait and see if my vote changes.
Also for 20 players this d1 thread is small af

hold up, does this imply toad knows Sensai and Panda are both town?! Ik he's driving but this post doesn't sit well with me rn

I don't think it means that at all. It just means that last minute vote piles tend to out scum who want to bandwagon on a lynch.

Panda, idk if you're blue, but if you are, I'd hide unless maf hops on the bandwagon, I sense a vote shift a'comin

Yeah I'm backing away from my advice to claim right now, but the situation is fluid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think it means that at all. It just means that last minute vote piles tend to out scum who want to bandwagon on a lynch.

if that's the case, toads could have just said that. But he phrased it in the context of both Sensai and Panda...

omg.. make up your mind.... i was about to claim your lucky i refreshed before i pressed reply.

complain to town, not me...because the votes are starting to come in and your margins rn mean you're not in enough danger to claim. Not my fault town can be persnickety ?\_(ツ)_/?

complain to town, not me...because the votes are starting to come in and your margins rn mean you're not in enough danger to claim. Not my fault town can be persnickety ?\_(ツ)_/?

complain TO TOWN ? NOT YOU ? .... your not part of town ? omg I've lynched scum Ness for nearly this exact statement.

There is an hour left to vote. I will remind you that I can see your online status regardless of (in)visibility settings.

complain TO TOWN ? NOT YOU ? .... your not part of town ? omg I've lynched scum Ness for nearly this exact statement.

Isn't that roughly the same thing that got amazon lynched by Ness in day one of BOTW?

Town as in the entire game/voting base. But if you lead a bw on me over that, lmao. It would be a convenient cover for an OMGUS vote tbh

But I'm getting ahead of myself. I lampooned the voters as I myself switch to oath :p Really feeling unconfident about my Panda read now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is an hour left to vote. I will remind you that I can see your online status regardless of (in)visibility settings.

hahahaha scum be lurking

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, if I was scum, I'd be screening my posts way more on quicktopic, and there's no way my last post about "town" would ever get through scummates who knew what they were doing.

@Oath i honestly don't remember, maybe Toad does.... Ness ? is this true ?

Granted, he was town that game. And I wouldn't dare lead a lynch on him over the exact same wording looking sus.

That said

also, if I was scum, I'd be screening my posts way more on quicktopic, and there's no way my last post about "town" would ever get through scummates who knew what they were doing.

I really hate posts that go with "if I was scum I'd do x"

That always looks sus to me

amazonevan19]^ so basically anyone who scumread you over really scummy behavior is scum? got it I hate losing a townie D1 but I think the risk of letting aron live if he is scum is far greater than the benefit of letting him live if he's town.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE="N e s s said:
Hey everyone I'm gonna go ahead and go off a limb here. I saw this while making my Evan case and this is scummy as well. This is a very likely slip. Now, its not incredibly obvious, but this is a perspective slip. Kat told me a bit about this when I was talking to her before.

Evan just said here that "he hates losing a townie D1", implying that he KNOWS Aron is a townie and now scum.

That's what got me lynched in BoTW. Well, part of it. Most of it was my AtE'ing and people not believing my claim after I outted.

- - - Post Merge - - -

gdi forgot a bracket and it messed up formatting. But it's clear what I wrote and what Ness wrote

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I agree with oath that posts that go "if I'm scum, I'd do/not do X" tend to not be good defenses, but I thought it was worth mentioning. I have nothing to hide, and I'd rather not die over Panda's perceptive but inaccurate assessment of what I said, when we have several other better candidates to vote for today.

Panda, idk if you're blue, but if you are, I'd hide unless maf hops on the bandwagon, I sense a vote shift a'comin

Yeah I'm backing away from my advice to claim right now, but the situation is fluid.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if that's the case, toads could have just said that. But he phrased it in the context of both Sensai and Panda...

I phrased it in the context of both because both are gathering votes.... so a group of people piling votes on either would be telling. Your jump to conclusions looks scummy as crap... I'm home and didn't crash :)

Also note that Sensai, Panda, and Oath jumped all over me after my post. Maybe a town sign, maybe maf smelling blood and establishing a counter lynch. Can't discount possiblilities

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok great, four people are now calling me scum. So from my point of view, even with no votes on me, everyone's gonna switch to me and I'm guaranteed dead for the third game in a row over something really stupid.

Guess I kind of deserve it, but come on people.

Also note that Sensai, Panda, and Oath jumped all over me after my post. Maybe a town sign, maybe maf smelling blood and establishing a counter lynch. Can't discount possiblilities

why do all your post, say like if town this if mafia this like your just pointing out facts but not really making any of your own opinions.. maybe waiting to see what people will go with more and then you can sheep... ??? i don't like the way your trying to come across so neutral atm.

How exactly did I jump on you

You just said I was sus in your mind now. Granted, not immediately after the post in question, but it's awfully conveniently timed after both Panda and Sensai dinged me for the same thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why do all your post, say like if town this if mafia this like your just pointing out facts but not really making any of your own opinions.. maybe waiting to see what people will go with more and then you can sheep... ??? i don't like the way your trying to come across so neutral atm.

maybe because I have no ****ing clue what's going on and am trying to lynch someone else who's hella scummier than se moi?

You just said I was sus in your mind now. Granted, not immediately after the post in question, but it's awfully conveniently timed after both Panda and Sensai dinged me for the same thing.

We're people who all happen to be online.

And no, not the same thing. I ding you for "if i was scum". They dinged you for "complain to town, not me". I'm not dinging you for what they dinged you for.

Back