• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Maurice-Moss-Eating-Popcorn-The-IT-Crowd.gif

yall stinkies suck :lemon:
I KID I KID PLS DONT GET HURT FEELINGS I LOVE YOU GUYS

Good game though! I think maf should have tried to pull a lynch on someone aside from their own when it was Dolby or Bianca, town's really ****ing flexible lmao. Twas an interesting game though

Last edited:
I laugh so hard after Bianca's death after reading her role description like heyyyy Bianca finally got a PERFECT ROLE in game man I really love some people are desperate who are last two scums in game also people tilting and praying bianca will be banned in forums for breaking the rule which she isnt cuz shes doing her job 😂😂😂😂

I literally died this part obs chat were wheezing lmfao but I feel ya bruh you're not the only one 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

I'd personally disregard literally everything Bianca says. I blocked her on the forums

Soz for the blueball dad. I'm not going to talk about anyone after the end of night cause I know i'll end up piling many hours on it when i have other non-mafia stuff to do. I find it real obvious but whenever i find time to make a proper post i'll finally do a reads list

Please don't censor bypass or I'll delete your game, thanks.

Is this because Farobi said the word "blueball" i wonder

- - - Post Merge - - -

I laugh so hard after Bianca's death after reading her role description like heyyyy Bianca finally got a PERFECT ROLE in game man I really love some people are desperate who are last two scums in game also people tilting and praying bianca will be banned in forums for breaking the rule which she isnt cuz shes doing her job ��������

I literally died this part obs chat were wheezing lmfao but I feel ya bruh you're not the only one ��������������

He said he blocked me yet he quoted me...smh

Back