• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

tell me the 3 best things about you: I?m funny, I have good memes and an ok fashion sense.

on a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents?: 8; not like ?strict? but it essentiall caused me to lose a whole childhood.

which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great?: I would wanna be wealthy af so whichever one gives the most money.

if you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: My whole body and my personality, hate it all lol

what was your favorite toy growing up?: Sheepie, a stuffed sheep doll I had

what made you want to play forum mafia?: I saw all the cool people were playing i and I wanted to be cool too.

No one's bandwagoning oath. I also still am not completely sold on voting for him because I could still see some town motivation in his posts. Can you all see that f11 is scummy? Answering RQs that have no weight whatsoever in terms of value (even the joke RQs by tae), and chiming in and wanting to No Lynch even though it has been explained in the thread that it's not the best idea. Just in the way the posts are written there are tells of nervousness I feel like. Looks like meek mafia unsure on how to contribute to the discussion for sure. If there's anyone who I would like to lynch today, it's f11.
oh my

- - - Post Merge - - -

oof quoted the wrong quotes

- - - Post Merge - - -

pretty sure f11 is always like this in the beginning. quiet. choppy. kinda in and out. they?ve always been hard to read, always. it?s a smart tactic they use.
smh I don?t use strategy what are you talking about.

Farobi is sus on me it was really sudden. I don?t know what you want me to say my dude? Sometimes I play apathetically :lemon:

Farobi is sus on me it was really sudden. I don’t know what you want me to say my dude? Sometimes I play apathetically :lemon:
If you're town you'd obviously have some form of opinion that will lean you to one opinion or another. The way you defend yourself is really anti-town and you have your past history to lean back on as seen when people come in to defend you.

If you're town you'd obviously have some form of opinion that will lean you to one opinion or another. The way you defend yourself is really anti-town and you have your past history to lean back on as seen when people come in to defend you.

For every time we've had that thought and acted on it, we've been wrong just as many times as we've been right. Lynching crus on that may as well be a policy lynch at this point

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crys*

For every time we've had that thought and acted on it, we've been wrong just as many times as we've been right. Lynching crus on that may as well be a policy lynch at this point

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crys*

Xth time's the charm :rolleyes:

I have said only 2 substantial things right now. 1. Who I think are town 2. What should be done about the lynch. These opinions have made you lean me as mafia I guess? I haven’t really made any defense considering all you have said is “DAE think f11 is acting scummy” and that you feel “nervousness” from my posts. NL is a pretty interesting approach imo but tbt mafia is scared of it for some reason lol. Calm down my dude. also this ain’t what meek mafia looks like tbh

Because NL makes no sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's gonna happen is we're gonna NL, then when mafia wins down the line all these people are gonna be like "uhhhh we should have lynched somebody"

NL is an awful idea. Like in FNAF, We will have no idea what to make out of certain players and their motivations if no one flips maf/town on the EoD. We'd be as blind coming in to D2. If this is really how you play then I would step back a bit, but it really does not make you seem any worse of a lynch target for me.

So if we're gonna go off of that idea we lynch somebody everyone commented on, tae/ness/farobi

Because NL makes no sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's gonna happen is we're gonna NL, then when mafia wins down the line all these people are gonna be like "uhhhh we should have lynched somebody"
yeah but there’s really nothing concrete on Day 1. I mean there’s discussion yeah but nothings truly happened. Nothing that can help find motives, intents except what people have said to the thread. I’d rather take 100% hitting not town over ~80% hitting town imo. Also NL just seems more fun in the way it’s controversial on tbt mafia.

NL is an awful idea. Like in FNAF, We will have no idea what to make out of certain players and their motivations if no one flips maf/town on the EoD. We'd be as blind coming in to D2. If this is really how you play then I would step back a bit, but it really does not make you seem any worse of a lynch target for me.
:rolleyes:

yeah but there’s really nothing concrete on Day 1. I mean there’s discussion yeah but nothings truly happened. Nothing that can help find motives, intents except what people have said to the thread. I’d rather take 100% hitting not town over ~80% hitting town imo. Also NL just seems more fun in the way it’s controversial on tbt mafia.

Then mafia kills locket or luniel or kit and literally continue to be aloof

Or they kill someone to frame things a certain way, then we are all led astray.... if we don't lynch someone, we literally give mafia the power to run this game

You seriously are proposing to vote for one of us three?

Well i was using your own train of thought their. Who else would be lynch in order to get the most information out of the situation? The best idea is lynch someone that everyone has commented on.... did I run to vote? No, because if we could stop dicking around with NL or weird lynches because we think there isn't enough content, and just play this game, you could actually come up with a decent lynch candiddate

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on mobile, in the midst of a tense situation, so typos are rampant

F11 is always enigmatic from what I’ve gathered. Except when she’s rap battling me ;)

Oath seems super pissed, which actually makes me waffle on him a little. Frustrated town perhaps. Though what he is saying is still rather scummy tbh. It’s not the participation that’s making us scum read you; it’s what you’ve said so far which is raising eyebrows.

You’re guaranteed gonna get sussed if you’re inactive.
You may or may not he sussed if you post a lot. I don’t get how you are upset by this fact? ;)

@toads - There should be logical reasoning still there of course. I think most players are certain that three of us are town at this point so it would be counterproductive to lynch one of us. If no one is going after f11 though, I'm not sure who we can agree on that wont result to EoD panic. I personally dont find oath too scummy also.

@toads - There should be logical reasoning still there of course. I think most players are certain that three of us are town at this point so it would be counterproductive to lynch one of us. If no one is going after f11 though, I'm not sure who we can agree on that wont result to EoD panic. I personally dont find oath too scummy also.
I presented my logic, you don't like it because it involves you potentially. And your counter argument is to sheep with you.... absolutely not

Back