Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Farobi's "blueslip" was pretty smart on his part. Good for town because 1) they wasted a shot on him and 2) he has terrible reads and was only distracting town

Since I stated this as well, Tina did a 25 player game with 5 maf before with 1 fixed KP. Was operating on the assumption that somebody would have claimed to be healed, but forgot about the thread being locked for hours during morning grogginess. Really though, Dad with Farobi doesn't make sense to me since they were fighting and initial sus would have gone in Farobi in the case of Dad's death

I really hope that's not the case here, how many phases did that game go to ?

They supplement it with extra abilities, which Idk what kinds of things this team could have... maybe something will come up

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've also come to realize I'm a terrible acumhunter because I'm more used to trying to frame people to cause lynches.... I'm gonna be markedly more quiet and try to see the other cases people actually have. I will make reads tonight after my quiz

Did anyone ask about mafia no?
Tina is mafia op fixed in this game or what?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Power not OP

ok well RIP dad and farobi, and RIP my reads. Both of them looked scummy to me and both flipped town. :\

I'm down for Oath/Panda/Vanessa lynch tbh, but I'm going to reread Dad's reads and see if those may have clues. And because my reads are apparently **** this game :p

Also trundle seems really certain Farobi died by vig shot, but we don't 100% know mafia KP right? Also 1 KP for a 20 player game would be kind of outrageous.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Farobi died by mafia

I expected more kills tbh? Are vigilantes not shooting? Mafia withholding KP? Can roleblockers block mafia KP? Are there other explanations I'm missing?

1 kp would be ridic but there could be an sk?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I expected more kills tbh? Are vigilantes not shooting? Mafia withholding KP? Can roleblockers block mafia KP? Are there other explanations I'm missing?

Could be 2kp with an sk/vig, with one of those shots hitting a veteran/doctor protection/missing for another reason

Dad said:
If I flipped town what would you think of Heydenn? Would you just straight up townread them because for all I know they could be doing a great job at fooling me. Don't think so, but that's always a possibility. btw, it's easy to dismantle reads that are poorly constructed to begin with, so go ahead and wait for reinforcement lmao. I don't think mafia will be able to lynch me unless they successfully get a frame on me when cop was inspecting me at the same time. Getting rid of one of the most vocal and critical members of town just because you want to know my alignment won't bode well for town, it isn't in town's interest at all either, but that's not a surprise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I just noticed Bianca has a 'my carnival mafia posts' with a link in her sig, has she ever done anything like that? It just seems bizarre.

Interesting quote from dad. Heyden and Bianca could raise in sus because of it. dad didn't like Farobi either though...ayy

f11 said:
On another point, Evan acts so smug sometimes it’s annoying.

Don't know what exactly I'm doing that's so "smug" sooo ?\_(ツ)_/?

k gonna review dad's reads for real, I just wanted to repost the above as I found it interesting in light of his death. Heyden was a townread, and Bianca a scumread

Tina didn't wanna 'mess up' anything so I'm gonna guess Bus Driver might be responsible for Farobi's death

Oh and people aren't liking how I posted EoD and my whole "here's how to read me" post. I acted strangely because I saw a potential wagon forming on me any second with Panda's sus over my grammar. With a lot of people soft-sussing me or outright sussing me at the time, I posted that to explain my behavior and to prevent myself from dying

I honestly don't think think vig did it, I feel like ik who vig is since they sort of slipped before, like very subtly, and their reads don't align but idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh voting was unlocked my bad :^)

Ok I only see the 8 players post and the one post he advocated for lynching between oath/me/toads/panda. Maybe he was on to something?

I'll vote oath for now.

Ok I only see the 8 players post and the one post he advocated for lynching between oath/me/toads/panda. Maybe he was on to something?

I'll vote oath for now.

It's literally the beginning of day two.

How are you going to vote for me early day two when you gave me endless **** for my suggesting what I suggested on early day one?

Before I start reading I'm just gonna say that I survived a shot during the Night, so thanks to whoever protected me.

Before I start reading I'm just gonna say that I survived a shot during the Night, so thanks to whoever protected me.

Ok nvm my theory then

@Evan, Dad pretty much dropped Toads from all sus I thought

Back