Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

I never said Trundle was mafia bruv. I'm just saying mafia coasting is a possibility just like how Tina and Cleb did so in BoTW, which is why we shouldn't just allow people to coast until Day 4 or something.

If you don't know, I call out pretty much everyone I find scummy so saying that the reason I solely find locket an "easy target" isn't true . After all, despite the inexperience I'm townleaning Vanessa, so it's not just that.

People change yes, but I seriously don't see how Evan could be Maf > Town based on my reason I townleaned him early in the game.

You're a colossal mafia player Dad, it will probably not be me who catalyzes your lynch and I don't think town's ready for it anyways by Day 2. So i'll let you go and Heyden go for now. Keep doing what you do if you're town, as you'll be an asset. But I'll always be on my feet whenever it's you posting. always.

You had Trundle in your scumreads and I understand that it's a read, I word it as 'trundle is scum' as if it were a possibility, which it could very well be.

Why are you suddenly backing off though? You seemed pretty certain in sticking to your guns up until now. They're like...pop guns, but you stuck to them nevertheless.

You had Trundle in your scumreads and I understand that it's a read, I word it as 'trundle is scum' as if it were a possibility, which it could very well be.

Why are you suddenly backing off though? You seemed pretty certain in sticking to your guns up until now. They're like...pop guns, but you stuck to them nevertheless.

I'm not necessarily backing off since I know that if one of you is scum then the other is 99% scum, it's just I can't bring myself to put in much else effort into analyzing what will eventually be dismantled by you. Basically I'm banking on other people making better analysis posts against you in case I miss particular things. There's an increase in tension among town members regarding your duo so I'm curious as to see what other perspectives I can see from these people. You're my top lynch pick for Day 2 buddy, and I don't think there's anything that can stop me from that because I want to know your alignment once and for all.

@Farobi do you still suss f11? It seems like you're backing off of her now

Her recent post was refreshing to see, but she's not totally out of the realm of being mafia. I just find it scummy when people answer those useless RQs without any other substance that's actually related to the game.

hi, still trying to catch up. Got a few more pages to read.

My thoughts right now.

Will prob be able to explain more once I'm out of school or when night ends.

Beginning of the game I feel like Tae/Ness/farobi town VS town VS Town. Tae seems to be playing like usual from passed games. Ness doesn't feel commanding and he seems to be trying to be helpful. I have a gut feeling on Farobi being town.

On the Sensai lynch, I had a good feeling he was town cause he was posting freely and when he's scum he tries to be more careful/ only posts when he gets sussed on.

Will prob be able to share more Once I'm out of school.

I'm not necessarily backing off since I know that if one of you is scum then the other is 99% scum, it's just I can't bring myself to put in much else effort into analyzing what will eventually be dismantled by you. Basically I'm banking on other people making better analysis posts against you in case I miss particular things. There's an increase in tension among town members regarding your duo so I'm curious as to see what other perspectives I can see from these people. You're my top lynch pick for Day 2 buddy, and I don't think there's anything that can stop me from that because I want to know your alignment once and for all.

If I flipped town what would you think of Heydenn? Would you just straight up townread them because for all I know they could be doing a great job at fooling me. Don't think so, but that's always a possibility. btw, it's easy to dismantle reads that are poorly constructed to begin with, so go ahead and wait for reinforcement lmao. I don't think mafia will be able to lynch me unless they successfully get a frame on me when cop was inspecting me at the same time. Getting rid of one of the most vocal and critical members of town just because you want to know my alignment won't bode well for town, it isn't in town's interest at all either, but that's not a surprise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I just noticed Bianca has a 'my carnival mafia posts' with a link in her sig, has she ever done anything like that? It just seems bizarre.

Townleans
F11
Dad
Cleb
Evan
Tae
Toads

Null
Vanessa
Oath
Heyden
Locker
Bianca
Kirby
Trundle

Scummies
Kit
Ness
Jacob
Farobi

Gtg, will explain later. There are unordered but there are some people I feel better about than others

You know, it would be nice for either Dad or Heyden to die so we can see what they'd flip. It would be useful for me at least because they make sense, but I still don't see them as town. And if one of them flips red then it would be a really easy 2-in-1 scenario in catching scum. And if for some reason they flip town, I can bring my focus on somebody else (which is going to be difficult cause it's a back to square one sort of thing in my perspective).

I hope this'll be clearer by the result of the End of night, anyways
Farobi tell me what you think about Dad

btw, it's easy to dismantle reads that are poorly constructed to begin with, so go ahead and wait for reinforcement lmao. I don't think mafia will be able to lynch me unless they successfully get a frame on me when cop was inspecting me at the same time. Getting rid of one of the most vocal and critical members of town just because you want to know my alignment won't bode well for town, it isn't in town's interest at all either, but that's not a surprise.

But the thing is it's not only me who's starting to be suspicious of you. You may call it flimsy logic or whatever but I choose my townleans and scumleans based on: townreading players then process of elimination to those who have less town tones. Obviously there'd be a strong player somewhere in the mafia team - and I simply don't see anything scummy with the other strong players at the moment. That left me with a more countable list of possible strong scum, which starred you Dad. And the fact that you're throwing names to people who I generally townread increased my suspicion on that.

smfh are you reading? He's shared many thoughts already.

o yeah.
Lemme reread his posts

Okay reread his posts
Holy**** what
What is his reasoning.
He wants to lynch u because uhhh
His list is different from your list
You are a scary experienced player
And there's also the confusion where he's like "im stepping off dad & heyden" to right away going "yeah screw that lets lynch em"
Also he thinks Oath is town which is
Weird.
Townleans:
Jacob
N e s s
toadsworthy
tae
amazonevan19
oath2order
xCleb
VanessaMay18

Nulls:
Kit
f11
PandaDarling
Curry

Scumbois:
Dad
Heyden
Trundle
Locket
Luniel
Bianasboutique

This list is in no order.

If anyone wants to clear up on my townleans let me know. Oath is in there because his name is getting so much flak from both my townreads and scumreads that it's more than likely that he's not associated with any support team at all (i.g. mafia). PandaDarling for the same reason. Evan is there because he gives off town vibes, and his performance here isn't very similar to that in FNAF Mafia as scum. Many of those are my townreads just based on gut feelings. VanessaMay18 and xCleb is clinging between Town and Null for me, but otherwise I'm fine with that list.

Although I make decisions with my gut most of the time, I trust my instincts more than anything else. Dad's and Heyden's reads list were fine, in fact I'm more likely to place Heyden to null --- but at the moment I still find it utterly suspicious how little Dad talks about Heyden given that he's an active candidate for suspicion as well.

However, the main reason I find Dad suspicious is that his scum list deviates highly from mine. I feel confident that many of the people he lists are town. And if I'm wrong then I'll probably take a backseat in the next games.

And at the case of me leaving out Luniel, I simply forgot. I went off my own memory of who's playing and who's inactive etc and their name escaped me.

To the rest of my scumreads, Trundle has a convenient excuse of being busy if he is mafia. It's really weird how little his name is mentioned around the thread. I hope we don't put him in the backseat altogether and go nuts during the day without considering that he could be mafia as well.

Locket ... my RNG bond is still attached to you. You won't escape my field of suspicion no matter how people see my methods. That aside, the reason I'm seriously considering you to be scum now is based on your reads list. Nulling majority of the players and iirc only townleaning a few (one of which is Dad fyi, when he wasn't even that active). There has been no response from you after that list (I think), and if you're town you're not playing the game right.

Luniel ... Scumleaning them still though despite Dad trying to call them out over forgetting.. Maybe you're not anymore interested in the game or you're active in the Quicktopic. If you get modkilled as an important role that would be a bummer, but in general quietness will raise suspicions from me.

Bianca is hard to read that's for sure. I'm genuinely curious as to what you color you would flip. The most scummy thing about her is how she goes inactive after her vote placeholder. Honestly that's such an easy way for scum to coast by and I'm starting to think you're mafia playing the "don't touch me i'm innocent!" game to fool us. And if not, well :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

jeez i just realized people are going to wake up to this long page so if you skimmed my post read it all again k bye
How do you have a null on panda
Did u mean to put her in townleans?

Tbh his whole thing seems like "go after experienced because experienced" & his points don't make much sense to me.

I'm very curious as to what Dolby can come up with against me. It's funny cause I'm playing like how I did in SK Madness (I was a townie there) where he knows how I play as town. Come at me Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Kit - my reasoning may seem like BS but it's cause I'm too lazy to do quotations and analysis. I still don't see anything wrong with oath. And cmon, if you're town then I'd like to see your list (even without reasoning) because I think I'm the only one who reads people way too differently in this game. And @ that Panda she still null for me because even though she's getting flak I wouldn't cross out possibility of her being scum.

I'm in a boring class rn so I guess I'll do a list, although it hasn't changed much.

I'm seeing Ness/Farobi/Panda/maybe Evan as a scum team. Ness because of very aggressive behaviour, and I can see him being on a team with Panda because of how he dismissed my original sus of her. Panda's behaviour during EoD just seemed odd to me and imo she hasn't really given any solid reasons about her opinions on people. I've been suspicious of Farobi since the RQ at the beginning and nothing has happened to make me unsuspicious of them. Changing from really wanting a f11 lynch to really wanting a Dad lynch is notable (even though they've given reasons) and their behaviour just seems kind of flighty overall? I explained why I suss Evan yesterday and he seems compatible with the other three I mentioned.

Oh and Bianca's disappearance is also strange...

I'm null on kit, f11, Locket and Jacob. Dolby and Kirby just started so I don't have anything to say about them.

Townreading toads, Heyden, Dad and Oath. Honestly idk why everyone is jumping on oath just for being active. Also I think his reactions are telling of being town because if he was mafia I think he'd be more careful not to be so emotional. As others have said, toads' strong push for a Sensai lynch was really strong and if he was mafia I don't think he would want to draw so much attention to himself. Heyden and Dad have done nothing scummy imo and I don't see why some people are starting to be suss of the two of them. If nothing else, it would be bad to lynch people who are providing a lot of good input unless we're totally sure they are maf and I don't think there's enough proof for that yet.

If I forgot anyone I'm just null on them.

geesus I hope I die tonight so people can see I'm town. Lynch Dad tomorrow pls thanks

I'm very curious as to what Dolby can come up with against me. It's funny cause I'm playing like how I did in SK Madness (I was a townie there) where he knows how I play as town. Come at me Dolby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Kit - my reasoning may seem like BS but it's cause I'm too lazy to do quotations and analysis. I still don't see anything wrong with oath. And cmon, if you're town then I'd like to see your list (even without reasoning) because I think I'm the only one who reads people way too differently in this game. And @ that Panda she still null for me because even though she's getting flak I wouldn't cross out possibility of her being scum.
Ok if you don't have reasons & analysis & you know that what you're saying comes off as BS then don't lead lynchs mbby.

Ok if you don't have reasons & analysis & you know that what you're saying comes off as BS then don't lead lynchs mbby.

Just because I'm not doing the conventional analysis doesn't mean I lack intuition. Dad and Heyden are doing many things right disguising themselves as town. I would rather be a noisy distracting mess than an inactive coasting bandwagoner because it's more fun that way.

Back