• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

your for funsies irrational random number generator is pointless and i don't see why something like that would be useful. at all.

I'm aware of its weightlessness as it's highly subject to change but if there was any other way to propose any meaningful contribution then it's very welcomed.

I'm aware of its weightlessness as it's highly subject to change but if there was any other way to propose any meaningful contribution then it's very welcomed.

closing your eyes and picking a name off the list doesn't provide any substance though.
especially when your target made one post as soon as the thread popped open..
it's just a waiting game for now, as ****ty as that is it to say. things will pick up over the next few hours.

Tae r u saying you think what farobi did was scummy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i read ness and vanessa (weird your names go together) as town so far, gallade as slight sus, and farobi is very null

this is very early obviously though, so don't freak the eff out. Not to mention half the people haven't even shown up

can u please tell me what you think is townish about me bc i've made 4 posts up until this point

not scummy just not very smart.
i know there isn't much to go off of, but like, i see no reason to close your eyes and go "gg sweetie you're scummy bc im bored and rng chose you :D"

farobi "star of the show baby", what is ur opinion on tae's hostile remark about u?

not scummy just not very smart.
i know there isn't much to go off of, but like, i see no reason to close your eyes and go "gg sweetie you're scummy bc im bored and rng chose you :D"

from my perspective it looked as if u thought he was scummy given the aggressive tone behind ur post. what Farobi is doing? i see it as townlike bc it does generate discussion + no scum would be brave enough to do something like that.

if farobi doesn't attempt to start conversation then how exactly would u propose we do, hm?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also from now on i shall be calling farobi "star of the show, baby" as slang since that is one of his pronouns

1. What is your timezone?
AEDT +10
2. How active will you be this game?
Not as active as previous games for sure
3. Preferred pronoun?
He/Him
4. Do you prefer being Town or Mafia?
Town
5. How do you handle pressure?
Very well
6. Which player(s) in this game can you read the best?
idk I don't keep track tbh
7. Which player(s) in this game can best read you?
same as above
8. How many games have you played?
40?
9. Who would you fearkill N1?
I don't fearkill bc people can usually never read me correctly

- - - Post Merge - - -

can u please tell me what you think is townish about me bc i've made 4 posts up until this point

this is what I expect of you from day 1

from my perspective it looked as if u thought he was scummy given the aggressive tone behind ur post. what Farobi is doing? i see it as townlike bc it does generate discussion + no scum would be brave enough to do something like that.

if farobi doesn't attempt to start conversation then how exactly would u propose we do, hm?

everyone always assumes i'm aggressive but in reality this is how i always am, so i don't see it as aggressive?

ask toad what aggressive tae is like. lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also to touch base on your comment about starting discussion, there were plenty of people they could have singled out. someone who was actually here to test. not someone off in afk land or barely touching base. call out AFK'ers in a 24 hour time period from now, now 2 hours after thread opens. just seems logical to me is all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not 2 hours after post opens *

COLD fingers are COLD

also to touch base on your comment about starting discussion, there were plenty of people they could have singled out. someone who was actually here to test. not someone off in afk land or barely touching base. call out AFK'ers in a 24 hour time period from now, now 2 hours after thread opens. just seems logical to me is all.

Can you please name one of the people that Farobi could have tested? You have said it yourself that there has been hardly any discussion so far. Farobi "star of the show baby" probably isn't even suspicious of Locket and was hoping that discussion (like me and you are right now) would have occured.

You didn't even single anyone out yourself, yet according to you there are people that Farobi "star of the show baby" could have tested. If that be the case, then why don't YOU try to generate discussion?

Can you please name one of the people that Farobi could have tested? You have said it yourself that there has been hardly any discussion so far. Farobi "star of the show baby" probably isn't even suspicious of Locket and was hoping that discussion (like me and you are right now) would have occured.

You didn't even single anyone out yourself, yet according to you there are people that Farobi "star of the show baby" could have tested. If that be the case, then why don't YOU try to generate discussion?

anyone who started with their rqs, anyone actively posting in thread. me, you, sensai, toad, ect.
you're doing an awfully big job of protecting / defending him there aren't ya bud?
i never said he was scummy, i never even implied it.
all i stated was that closing your eyes and rng-ing your way at someone doesn't seem very logical..even if it's trying to stir up d1 conversation.

Ness's intense defending of Farobi strikes me as suspicious.

We won't have any aha moments this early at the game to find Mafia , but at the very least I'm townleaning Ness and Tae, slight townlean on toads as well. Surprising there's less activity from the "leader-type" town members, but I have those other three I can somewhat back on.

And thanks Ness for following up on my pronoun. Xoxo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find him innocent because I'm innocent. Mafia wouldn't go that far to defend someone acting so out there.

farobi "star of the show baby", what is ur opinion on tae's hostile remark about u?

I townlean them for now but it's not solidified. It's easy enough for scum to catch on that lottery method and see the flaw behind it so yeah.

I literally don't read those RQS can y'all make essays instead to make it interesting

anyone who started with their rqs, anyone actively posting in thread. me, you, sensai, toad, ect.
you're doing an awfully big job of protecting / defending him there aren't ya bud?
i never said he was scummy, i never even implied it.
all i stated was that closing your eyes and rng-ing your way at someone doesn't seem very logical..even if it's trying to stir up d1 conversation.

1. excuse u but my opinion of farobi isn't defending him for what he did, its me thinking that what u r saying is slimy and suspicious.

2. my point here isn't even me interpreting that you found him scummy or not.

i'm having a hard time explaining exactly why I find what you're saying is shady but i will explain this as best as i can.

your for funsies irrational random number generator is pointless and i don't see why something like that would be useful. at all.

This is where this starts, feels like a push for a response from Farobi.

closing your eyes and picking a name off the list doesn't provide any substance though.
especially when your target made one post as soon as the thread popped open..
it's just a waiting game for now, as ****ty as that is it to say. things will pick up over the next few hours.

Tells farobi what they did isn't helpful (which you, tae, aren't being helpful yourself with what you're saying.) while proceeding to say to wait for the next few hours for the game to pick up in substance from other players. What I dislike about this is the fact that you could have pressed Farobi here for a reaction, something similiar to asking a question of "What about this makes you think that this helps?" or "I don't understand how you think something like this would help in any way, so why exactly are you doing this? There were other people you could have pressed".

Yet you didn't. You didn't press anyone yourself despite saying that Farobi could have made a point about someone else.

Then you proceed to say that people who were currently active in the thread could have been pressed, which according to you includes the people that have made RQ's or are active in the thread. You didn't do any of this, which is why I find what your doing is suspicious: You told someone else that they could have done x, but you didn't do x yourself. You seem to want discussion to be started, but I think you want to see what others say about other people before you try to point anything out about anyone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol "intense defending", what about that do you find suspicious? enlighten me.

1. What is your timezone? AST

2. How active will you be this game? Not exceedingly active, especially for D1 as I'm still out of town.

3. Preferred pronoun? bob

4. Do you prefer being Town or Mafia? honestly indifferent, I just like well set up games

5. How do you handle pressure? depends if I'm town or mafia

6. Which player(s) in this game can you read the best? I drive the bus

7. Which player(s) in this game can best read you? I drive the bus

8. How many games have you played?

9. Who would you fearkill N1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops I thought that was all the questions.

8 idk

9 Dolby

@Ness idk I just feel like you're going out of your way to defend Farobi for a very small accusation. But keep in mind anything I say could just be lack of experience talking :p

Back