Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

The fact that Toad is so driven to lynching me TODAY just screams that he knows who is town and who maf is. I'm suprised that no ne has picked up on it.
That doesn't change the fact that you asked him a question impossible to answer, though. It doesn't matter if he responds to it or not; it ends up being a Scum-Tell no matter what (at least from your own point of view).

Also people do this all the time to switch votes off of trains they don't like. Nothing Toads is doing is out of certainty right now, otherwise he would have stated that explicitly (which he hasn't). Right now there's no way to know whether he's 100% certain on your alignment or not, but we just have to wait and see.

Also you've resorted to directly denying people's beliefs to try and get votes off of you, which is a completely different story in and of itself. I've seen more than enough at this point.

Because I feel generous, here’s a foolproof guide on reading me.

If I say something that mechanically or grammatically sounds scummy, 3/4 times it’s just town me being stupid and not proofing my posts so I don’t get scumread.

If I make a giant, hard to believe roleclaim before EoD, 50/50 odds I’m town or scum.

If I’m trying to lead various lynches on people who end up being town, I’m 75% likely to be scum.

Which scenario am I right now? I firmly know it’s the first one ;)

your reads are all over the place and you have sussed several people throughout the day.... vanessa, farobi, panda, you said something about jacob at one point, me now. It sounds like you are throwing out accusations left and right in hopes something sticks

Also tae, end of days are always crazy. Get used to it :p

Seeing as the votes are switching to my secondary target, I am fine with this, especially given Sensai’s reactions and reasoning. I’d prefer oath and will hate myself if Panda does end up being scum, so I’ll remain on oath, but if Sensai goes I won’t be opposed to it.

Because I feel generous, here’s a foolproof guide on reading me.

If I say something that mechanically or grammatically sounds scummy, 3/4 times it’s just town me being stupid and not proofing my posts so I don’t get scumread.

If I make a giant, hard to believe roleclaim before EoD, 50/50 odds I’m town or scum.

If I’m trying to lead various lynches on people who end up being town, I’m 75% likely to be scum.

Which scenario am I right now? I firmly know it’s the first one ;)
You're basically telling people they're wrong if they aren't Town-Reading you. Scum-Read.

Also tae, end of days are always crazy. Get used to it :p

Seeing as the votes are switching to my secondary target, I am fine with this, especially given Sensai’s reactions and reasoning. I’d prefer oath and will hate myself if Panda does end up being scum, so I’ll remain on oath, but if Sensai goes I won’t be opposed to it.

i'm not knew here, don't patronize me you little ****.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NEW

Fine you only have yourselves to blame. Don't say I didn't tell you.

you didn't even claim anything yet, I'm pretty sure... or were you the second VT claim? if so I don't believe it. Claims are gonna be harder to navigate this game since it is an original theme

you didn't even claim anything yet, I'm pretty sure... or were you the second VT claim? if so I don't believe it. Claims are gonna be harder to navigate this game since it is an original theme

I was the second VT claim and you'll soon see I'm not lying if I get lynched.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait who was the first Vanilla claim?

It wa Panda I think

Sorry I thought you were new. Hot damn the salt

@Cleb, Fine do what you want. Because people are historically, mostly wrong in scum reading me over grammar. And they?re wrong again here.

for the record i think amazon is scummy just from their attitude and the way they post.
"if you wanna learn how to read me here's my read guide"
lol ok.

Sorry I thought you were new. Hot damn the salt

@Cleb, Fine do what you want. Because people are historically, mostly wrong in scum reading me over grammar. And they’re wrong again here.
If they're wrong, then do things that make them change their mind instead of just calling them wrong. You're only reinforcing their opinions by saying things like this.

Like seriously, anyone who doesn’t know you and reads your reactions to this EoD would surmise you *may* be new. Sheesh.

Back