Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Proposing a NL isn't automatic scum tell..... and Oath has been out of touch with mafia for a while, I don't think it was brought up in BOTW so, I understand them

VOTE SENSAI

Why are you so driven in voting for me? Have you got something to hide?
This isn't a valid question, considering Toads already stated that his intention is to have you lynched Today. Asking if someone has something to hide is such a bull**** question that can't really be answered, since if they say literally anything in response to it, it's an immediate Scum-Tell.

Makes me much more wary of Sensai at this rate; despite me already voting Oath, I may be inclined to switch.

Proposing a NL isn't automatic scum tell..... and Oath has been out of touch with mafia for a while, I don't think it was brought up in BOTW so, I understand them

VOTE SENSAI
Maybe I'm missing something, what happened with Sensai?

I've been hunting scum after I made the comment.

Honestly, thinking I'm scum over a suggestion, which I then abandoned, is stupid.

Sure, because we forced you to scumhunt and abandon your suggestion, so you wouldn't get attacked further. I know you still wanted it to happen.

Not only that. You're not playing as your usual self from what I've gathered. So it's really more of a meta read on my part. A bad one, but it's what I've got to work with right now.

You can hide behind "what I suggested was standard years ago," but it's not standard now, because it ****s over town more often than it helps.

Public service announcement: I think panda is town. Ik I'm gonna get crusified for this but this is so her town playstyle. The way she is treating Evan right now is INSANELY similar to how she always treated me when she was Town.

I don't particularly agree with an oath wagon either, my vote is going on sensai

Maybe I'm missing something, what happened with Sensai?

frick i explained it, and said I would iso but thought my explanation was good enough

he low key affirmed a panda lynch would be good idea, then proceeded to tell me that he voted bianca not panda... not defend his suspicions of panda. I don't know his whole strategy seems really off to me

This isn't a valid question, considering Toads already stated that his intention is to have you lynched Today. Asking if someone has something to hide is such a bull**** question that can't really be answered, since if they say literally anything in response to it, it's an immediate Scum-Tell.

Makes me much more wary of Sensai at this rate; despite me already voting Oath, I may be inclined to switch.
Also, adding onto my statement, this makes me much more comfortable with Toads than I was previously. I didn't Scum-Read him or anything, but some of the things he posted were a little off-putting to me.

Yes, Panda is reflecting her Paper Mario behaviour where she's stubborn and throws suspicions everywhere but I'm honestly not convinced still. If it's not her I'll probably vote Oath bc I don't feel like voting Sensai tbh.

for once in my life im gonna put my faith in toad's gut intuition. if you fail me brother im gonna pile drive you into the ****ing earth.

frick i explained it, and said I would iso but thought my explanation was good enough

he low key affirmed a panda lynch would be good idea, then proceeded to tell me that he voted bianca not panda... not defend his suspicions of panda. I don't know his whole strategy seems really off to me
Seems more like a noob play than a scum strat. He's not playing dumb like bianca did so I don't really buy the noob-scum theory either. Sounds like he's just not playing well.
Which isn't good either, granted, but I feel like we have much more on Oath then on Sensai.

The fact that Toad is so driven to lynching me TODAY just screams that he knows who is town and who maf is. I'm suprised that no ne has picked up on it.

Oh dang this doesn't end in an hour and a half I'm driving home now and will post as soon as I get there

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sendai had a post that seemed really sketchy, how he low key agreed with panda lynch because it was the alternative to him being lynched.... I wanted to see if he had said she was scummy before that point though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was gonna ISO it and him when I got home, but didn't realize time crunch

- - - Post Merge - - -

He obviously didn't outright say it but that's what it seemed to me

I never said I would be fine with a Panda lynch I said that i find her suspicious:

You're not wrong about my tone, but thats just me becoming a better player and developing myself and not being mafia. If you played the Trouble in Alola game, which I was mafia in, you would know that I didn't post very often and was skittish because in all honesty, I had no idea what I was doing and it was Ness and Dolby helping me through before the game got abandoned.

Also that post where I asked a question is a stupid reason to find me suspicious. I wouldn't of asked the question if I didnt miss it in the rules, hence why it was green and addressed to Tina.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm finding Panda susp because of her lack of interations, granted she may of just been reading the thread like she said or on quicktopic to her mafia pals :confused:. Also find Bianca a bit susp for reasons already given.

f11 hasn't posted much, last time being with their rqs so I dislike that unless they have a valid reason for being away.

I believe my initial judgement on Farobi, Ness and Tae may be a bit of an extension. Farobi may of just been playful and I can tell Ness is acting more aggressive in his playstyle and not slipping up this game in comparison to when he was scum with me. Tae is also a twon lean for me.

Everyone else is null at this point.

Actually that is a good point, @Vanilla if you find me scummy because of my tone this game then why not Ness? He's clearly acting more aggressive than me so what makes you think he isn't but I am?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Vanessa not Vanilla

This has blow completely out of proportion. The fact is I never even voted on Panda instead Bianca cause I found her more susp.

sensai said:
I'm finding Panda susp because of her lack of interations, granted she may of just been reading the thread like she said or on quicktopic to her mafia pals . Also find Bianca a bit susp for reasons already given.

f11 hasn't posted much, last time being with their rqs so I dislike that unless they have a valid reason for being away.

I believe my initial judgement on Farobi, Ness and Tae may be a bit of an extension. Farobi may of just been playful and I can tell Ness is acting more aggressive in his playstyle and not slipping up this game in comparison to when he was scum with me. Tae is also a twon lean for me.

Everyone else is null at this point.

Actually that is a good point, @Vanilla if you find me scummy because of my tone this game then why not Ness? He's clearly acting more aggressive than me so what makes you think he isn't but I am?

this post is what I'm talking about. looking back now, I didn't realize it was a part of full reads... i might be wrong about this

for once in my life im gonna put my faith in toad's gut intuition. if you fail me brother im gonna pile drive you into the ****ing earth.

Guess he's gonna fail you because I'm vanilla townie

- - - Post Merge - - -

this post is what I'm talking about. looking back now, I didn't realize it was a part of full reads... i might be wrong about this

Okay so NOW you decide to change your mind!

The fact that Toad is so driven to lynching me TODAY just screams that he knows who is town and who maf is. I'm suprised that no ne has picked up on it.

I never said I would be fine with a Panda lynch I said that i find her suspicious:

This has blow completely out of proportion. The fact is I never even voted on Panda instead Bianca cause I found her more susp.

but trying to piggy back off Evan's really really bad off the cuff comment that I explained and defended afterwards is really scummy looking.... I am not acting like I know who is town, I acted the same way when I led the bianca lynch that one time

Guess he's gonna fail you because I'm vanilla townie

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so NOW you decide to change your mind!

yeah but before that post all you said was you see panda lurking. Your posts now, look crappy. I am not wavering off my vote.

Oh I thought Sensai softed blue before lol. Ok idc who's lynched, Oath/Sensai either's fine, if Panda ends up being scum I'll hate you all.

Back