• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

1. What is your timezone? EST

2. How active will you be this game? My typical self... I'm in clinic 8-4 most days, but i check the thread on my phone a lot, hence why you may think I'm lurking so much

3. Preferred pronoun? He, Him, his toadliness

4. Do you prefer being Town or Mafia? Being mafia sucks. And I think i have the most credibility to say that at this point

5. How do you handle pressure? I'll eat you for breakfast

6. Which player(s) in this game can you read the best? I'd like to say i always have a good grasp on Panda, but I don't remember the last time we were in a game together. Same with Ness, usually it becomes obvious if he is or not.

7. Which player(s) in this game can best read you? Mogyay and Seroja aren't in this game, so if I'm scum you will never catch me :lemon: :lemon: :lemon: so probably Ness....

8. How many games have you played? like probably 15ish?

9. Who would you fearkill N1? the three obvious answers (glow, cleb, and dad) I feel like never read me well, so I actually wouldn't kill them. Probably Tae or Ness because if Tae caught a whiff of scum on me I would be dead and Ness has played scum with me enough that I think he would know

9. Who would you fearkill N1? the three obvious answers (glow, cleb, and dad) I feel like never read me well, so I actually wouldn't kill them. Probably Tae or Ness because if Tae caught a whiff of scum on me I would be dead and Ness has played scum with me enough that I think he would know[/QUOTE]

wow that's pretty scummy of you toad. :) !!!!

9. Who would you fearkill N1? the three obvious answers (glow, cleb, and dad) I feel like never read me well, so I actually wouldn't kill them. Probably Tae or Ness because if Tae caught a whiff of scum on me I would be dead and Ness has played scum with me enough that I think he would know

wow that's pretty scummy of you toad. :) !!!![/QUOTE]

1. if I was scum why would I say this out loud
2. at least i answered the question unlike the 5 people before me
3. Bait.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

quote reply get rekt

3. View attachment 209302

- - - Post Merge - - -

quote reply get rekt[/QUOTE]

only messing with you. i'm lonely be nice to me im sensitive. :(

Not quote replying anymore because its 50 shade of fukt

hopefully this game will be as entertaining as the last time we played together :) :) :)

and distract you from loneliness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to point this out but there is a difference between someone who has played 15 games like yourself and someone who's never played, so you can expect everyone to answer it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

toad why u mess up quote :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

i detect a hint of town toads here considering the sass

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay okay okay guys we're screwing this up stop pressing "reply with quote"

Not quote replying anymore because its 50 shade of fukt

hopefully this game will be as entertaining as the last time we played together :) :) :)

and distract you from loneliness

ANYTHING FOR YOU ROSE BABY

1. What is your timezone? CST

2. How active will you be this game? Vry U~U

3. Preferred pronoun? he,him, daddy

4. Do you prefer being Town or Mafia? Mafia because being lying is fun af

5. How do you handle pressure? i scream at them until they leave me alone

6. Which player(s) in this game can you read the best? heyden, toads, kit and trundle since those 4 are usually reletively easy to read (for me atleast, toads is like my ride and die scum bud so i know him pretty well)

7. Which player(s) in this game can best read you? toads, dad and evan prob. Panda probably can too but i haven't played with her in a long time

8. How many games have you played? 50+ at this point i'm trash

9. Who would you fearkill N1? Dad, Toads, PandaDarling or AmazonEvan19. These 4 are notorious for figuring out my alignment from previous games

For all you relatively or straight up new people.... did any of you read other games in preparation, if so which ones? What do you know and think about mafia in the forums? anything you know about certain people going into this game?

one thing has caught my eye so far

4. Do you prefer being Town or Mafia? Town because it easier :(

8. How many games have you played? 0

How can you think that town would be easier to play if you haven't played a single game before? I'm not too suspicious bc this could just be nub error, but i'm pointing it out because it feels like it could have been fabricated.

For all you relatively or straight up new people.... did any of you read other games in preparation, if so which ones? What do you know and think about mafia in the forums? anything you know about certain people going into this game?

saying "i don't know.... lolololol, its my first game is not a suitable answer" either answer the question or say you didn't do anything

I absolutely love that story Tina! :blush:

What if I rebel and don't answer those RQs in the right form? I never found it easy to read that way. But anyways, I'm 12 hours ahead of EST and may or may not be active. I don't think I get too stressed under pressure but I nosedive and don't really resist myself if I am certain I've caught scum (example: micro SK w/ toads). Confidently will say that I can't answer who I can read best and who can read me best. And for Night 1 kills: Dad, XCleb, Heyden, Glow.

And my preferred pronoun? Call me star of the show, baby. Let's get this going on.

I skimmed BOTW but not well enough to pick up on specific people's playing styles or anything like that. But I think I have fairly good intuition so I'll probably pick up on stuff as the game unfolds

If you want a straight answer, no I didn't because I have priorities that come first.

Take it as you please.

I absolutely love that story Tina! :blush:

What if I rebel and don't answer those RQs in the right form? I never found it easy to read that way. But anyways, I'm 12 hours ahead of EST and may or may not be active. I don't think I get too stressed under pressure but I nosedive and don't really resist myself if I am certain I've caught scum (example: micro SK w/ toads). Confidently will say that I can't answer who I can read best and who can read me best. And for Night 1 kills: Dad, XCleb, Heyden, Glow.

And my preferred pronoun? Call me star of the show, baby. Let's get this going on.

Thanks for letting me get you lynched in that micro :lemon: :lemon: :)

Thanks for letting me get you lynched in that micro :lemon: :lemon: :)

Oh man, I would so kill you Night 1 if I was scum. :rolleyes:

Anyways, with the current route of the game (i know it's just 2 hours but ye), any possible decent content would probably be pushed further away in the Day if we just keep at it with this rate. With that said, I don't really have anything new to push forward. But I can make rash moves like this for fun:
N51zM42VSYmoIeMzTCX1yg.png
And ding ding ding! The body attached to this number is Locket. Nothing personal, kiddo, but you got my vote for ~low key suspicion~ under no logical basis whatsoever. Tough luck...

i read ness and vanessa (weird your names go together) as town so far, gallade as slight sus, and farobi is very null

this is very early obviously though, so don't freak the eff out. Not to mention half the people haven't even shown up

Oh man, I would so kill you Night 1 if I was scum. :rolleyes:

Anyways, with the current route of the game (i know it's just 2 hours but ye), any possible decent content would probably be pushed further away in the Day if we just keep at it with this rate. With that said, I don't really have anything new to push forward. But I can make rash moves like this for fun:
View attachment 209306
And ding ding ding! The body attached to this number is Locket. Nothing personal, kiddo, but you got my vote for ~low key suspicion~ under no logical basis whatsoever. Tough luck...

your for funsies irrational random number generator is pointless and i don't see why something like that would be useful. at all.

Back