• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Its fine ness just drop a vote so you don't get modkilled

Yeah true if you're not gonna be here tomorrow for EoD you should vote now even if it's placeholder, instamodkill is sort of harsh tbh I like the 2 day rule but w/e

Ok, I was intending to do this yesterday, but the thread being locked for I don't know how many hours kinda left me stranded

Jacob
Note beforehand, I left out fluff and jokes
Ok so my first impressions on Ness/tae/farobi (I think that's relevant) are:

Townleaning Ness and Tae, I've played multiple games with both and theyre using the same play style as I can remember. When I think Ness in mafia I think always trying to push on day 1
My meta on tae is probably a little outdated, but I've got a hunch his play is genuine up to this point

As for Farobi I dont know their normal style so null

Also even though he isn't really in questioning, I'm townleaning Toad. Seems genuine enough for day 1
So I thought I'd drop my thoughts really quick, I havent iso'd any posts so I started with meta, and now to answer tae's new rqs
Actually, looking at this quote again in context, it seems relatively fine, main reason I flagged it in the first place was because it seemed to be parroting what others said, though the thought on Toads actually does seem genuine. My issue is that 4/5 people beforehand had expressed townreads on the 3

its not all that unusual. usually crys is one to push for no lynches, policies or bandwagon lynches (in the nicest possible way) even when a lot of ppl are against them and starts posting actual reads after day 1.

I'm kinda torn with Oath because I know heres a smart person when it comes to mafia and I really don't think he'd be calling all this attention if he was scum. I think the fact that he's trying to justify a No lynch with arguably valid points is genuine, and I'm sure if someone were to slip up he'd have no problem lynching day 1.
I'd probably be townreading him if he just explained that rather than reacting that way to Dad.

That being said I think things are getting a little emotional these past few pages reading into some of Biancas posts too. We should relax with that
This post I do have problems with, particularly in the second paragraph. The fact that he doesn't take a stance on either Oath or f11 is a problem fmpov, and gives reasons to town and maf read him. The last sentence of the paragraph is particularly bad as I really don't see why there is any benefit to describing what would make you townread someone as town. This is his last post before his dissappear, so that's why there's a sudden time shift after this.
I am all caught up now !! Gathered some quotes and here r my thoughts:

TBH I can see why you confuse hayden and I....... we are both super cool and we both sus u lols (at this point I'm p sure hayden was sussing panda. and i am too if that isn't clear).

Saw this, like and agree a lot. definitely some hindsight bias, a psychology term i learned last week, and subconscious thoughts IMO. The post from Toad saying "i bet maf will pile on sensai and panda" or something like that absolutely sounds like he knows they're town. that would contradict my sus on panda tbh but idk this post above go's a little deeper:

Theses are panda picking little bits from Evan about wording analysis. Did he slip ?????? IDK! I really don't think so but I think the interesting part is that Panda picked up on these, but not what Evan pointed out about Toad. Someone said this is normal for panda to scratch for accusations, but she would've caught and agreed with toad's thing.

and ew I hate these

I'm not gonna elaborate any further because its night and I feel vulnerable but thats my 2 cents for next lynch. panda's up there for me
This I feel is definetely interesting. Agrees with Evan's logic (also, I'm dropping Evan to null, the main reason I TRed him was because I saw Farobi as pocketing him). He then continues with "did he slip? IDK!" where Panda points out something that she viewed as a slip. The fact that Jacob refused to really go into depth on this bugs me, but not so much his reaction to Evan's guide to reading him.
1. He implies that he thinks that Evan is town by omitting a read on him while scumreading Panda(who was against him)
2. This is more a post about Evan, and there's really nothing about Panda, what happened to the logic on her?
3. The fact that he doesn't take a stance on Evan bothers me as well
yas dolby i like how you scum read me already

ew

interesting... but I missed voting and explained at the beginning of Night 1 that I caught up on like 30 pages. I only really have about 4 or so actual posts. Going off your logic, wouldn't that be scummy? How can you be so sure on META analysis of my alignment so early on? I could even go further into saying, what makes my posts not well thought out? Dad sure seems to agree with some points I made about Toad.

You even said yourself that there isn't a lot to go off of. Seems like I should be null, maybe even scum lean for you, based on the information you're narrowing down on.
This of course isn't a strategic way I'm trying to play, I've been away from my computer the majority of this game. But it seems a little off that you can town read me not off the points I'm making or my tone (like other people), rather with how not 'thought out' my posts are.

Just thinking out loud :rolleyes:
Fair enough monsieur kirby
Rip dad and farobi, thanks for all ur effort

Still waiting on my scum read from dolby tbh
His next three posts are in response to susses on him. Reasonable, mainly included for the sake of completion. Don't find his reaction to the deaths alignment-indicative
I'm not sure if I missed it but did Hayden ever bring up his signature argument revolving around a scum team's balancing?

As a whole I don't know how the community here actually thinks about its logic but I have two things to touch up on regarding that issue

1) my first red flag is that from what I recall, Hayden hasn't even mentioned the "Godfather" thing yet. Generally by day 2, someone points out that in order for a mafia team to be balanced, it can be inferred that a skilled player is present.
Going over the playerlist they should have been: xCleb, Dad, or Curry. Maybe even Evan, Toad and Trundle thrown in there.
This isn't really a hard tactic to try out, and every time I've ever seen Hayden do it, he's been correct with the pool.

If he actually hasn't brought it up this game, I think that's a small scum tell. Its possible Hayden is part of the scum team and thinks bringing it up will help narrow down the lynch candidates, circling in on the strongest on the mafia team. Especially after Night one, where dad was killed and Cleb was targeted (supposedly).

Which brings me to point....

2) Following this logic, Curry was the last of the 3 that I would classify as being the best in the game probably, also based on past assumptions for godfatheresque role. This, also tied into the fact that Dolby was his replacement, is giving me my 2nd red flag.

Now any replacement could've went in for curry, but even with the odds I think the fact that Dolby was Curry's replacement can have something to do with the balance of the mafia team.

This is also a little sidenote: I don't think this constitutes as OMGUS, but the fact that dolby scum reads me, but won't post an actual read on me because he "doesn't have the time to articulate a sus" like a game a few years is extremely odd. I'm not actually sure what that means honestly, does it mean you think I'm scummy but don't really know why? Or do you just not have time to explain why you think I'm scummy? I don't really get the point of dropping a scum read on me but not expanding upon it when I'm nothing but willing to talk about why you would think that. I have Dolby as a strong scum lean at this point
The main problem is that this is a large post but there is literally no valid logic. I suppose you could extend Heyden's godfather thing, but he really only prominently featured it in the one game I was scum with him. The rest of this is entirely fluff, which I feel is pretty unlike town-Jacob

Also I'm gonna reply to this because I'm bored and I just thought of something

1) You saying my playstyle is the same here as it is in BOTW is definitely a fair thing to sus me on, but you didn't bring up any actual similarities between the games...

2) You also brought up a post of me being "self aware" and then continued to say that it reminds you of Evan being self aware in this game.
Evan is still alive in the game, why would you be ok lynching me but not Evan?

I just think the only two points you brought up against me are kinda empty, not sure why you're ok with voting me. Because I'm an inactive? Don't you know pushing a lynch on an inactive is a lynchable offense !!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nah, I know you aren't trying to tunnel me

I just don't know why you wouldn't post even a short reason explaining why you think I'm scum. Surely you above everyone would know how important it is for people to lay out their thoughts on the game rather than keep them to themselves.
This is decent, don't really have any problems with this, included for the sake of completion

Overall, scumlean. I'm kinda worried that I'm going after somebody who justs does better in the late game here, but overall I don't feel like many of his posts make sense from a town standpoint, particularly his one on Panda/Evan or accusation of myself and Heyden

Ness
Now, honestly I'm probably not going to do what I did for Jacob for the rest of these, as they've posted to much and Jacob's only made about 20 posts so far.

you took it today....?
the estimated date for the PSAT is October 11th, tomorrow...
The fact that Ness tries to construe this as a slip instantly raises red flags, and really I shouldn't need to explain why. Him backing away from it doesn't help his case either.

But I've already explained a lot of this before, his case on Heyden seemed designed to be to little to late and was almost something like what I did in Smash with Zendal/Endless. Nor does his lack of elaboration on the possibility of a "Dad/Heyden team with a Toads or Vanessa lackey".

Oath
To scumread him would be beating a dead horse honestly.

Panda
Has done nothing pretty much.

Locket
Reading through this, I think lynching someone would be best decision.
I was gonna add to my post.

I don't have much, but at the moment, I am town lean.
Haven't seen much posts that I can recall. Null for now.
Was quick to call people scum. Am slightly scum lean. Will probably change but for the moment.
I am mostly null, but am thinking town lean.
Null. Can't find anything.
I'm alternating between scum and town. Null at the moment.
Null.
Town lean. Seems innocent so far.
Null. Keep switching between scum and town.
Null. Occasionally am scum lean.
Null. Haven't seen posts.
Town lean. Seems pretty innocent.
Null. Haven't seen enough posts to determine.
Null. Barely any posts.
Town lean.
Null. Haven't seen posts
Null. Mixed feelings.
Null. Too little posts
Annoying, am slightly scum lean.

Current opinions

Obviously will change. I'll decide who I am thinking of lynching.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna go to bed.

Let's hope I don't get back from school with over 130 posts to read.
Included for the sake of referance

I personally find Bianca scum too. After you accuse her, she seems a little too defensive. Also a random disappearance does seem off, even with a reason.

@Bianca make sure you keep us players up-to-date, even if it's a little post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not heavy, but I am scum-lean.
Yes, but while you were out. You weren't here for a while, and a post in between your inactivity to now would've been nice. Just a little update if you are inactive.

This is definetely the weakest of my reads. The only thing that makes me suspect her is that she reacts to Bianca's disappearance and not any of the others (ness, Jacob) after Bianca is being substantially sussed. It seems very bandwagony, and the fact that it's right after the discussion on Oath has died down makes me think that a Locket/Oath team is possible here.

Trundle
Trundle is weird to say the least

I've read up to 11/22 so far and I'm just going to point out that Ness' behavior is incredibly telling. I don't remember which of his behaviors mean which role but it'll be obvious once I have time to go read through things more. Just gonna throw out another heads up - I probably won't have anything substantial until N1/D2 just because of all the things I need to get done in the next 2 days. I'll make a general post for today after I read and vote tomorrow.

Great contribution! 10/10!
I agree with you on the fact that all this distraction is not helping town at all, however not sure why you're so fixated on bianca over the others. Ness, Sensai, and toadsworthy and **** posting to their limits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because he asked for my thoughts and I provided them.

I didn't give anything day one that game.

why are you full reads listing so early in?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fails to take his stated previous stance on Ness, inconsistant.

I'm really sorry guys, I was literally out from 7am to 9pm today and just got home. I had a band practice tonight that I completely forgot about until near the end of my shift.

So the town vs town here is actually insane. I don't want to act high and mighty here (because I didn't even vote, and I definitely didn't say much about my reads), but Sensai was a really obvious town.

My biggest scum lean right now is oath2order - he is putting way too much effort into the game right away (especially for his first game back after a long while). It's not like him in games to jump the gun on a meaningless conversation unless he's trying to look like he's contributing. His behavior and posts reek of this.

I have a very solid null on amazonevan and xCleb. I was town leaning amazonevan due to his oath posts earlier but I am afraid that the mafia are dispersing their views with each other quite well already this game to make up for the fact that they're all really obvious mafia (just a guess). xCleb always plays very close to the same and I find it interesting they switched from oath to Sensai like that.

Anyway, I will continue this later - I will have a lot more time to analyze and post tomorrow after work (4PM EST or later).

- - - Post Merge - - -

And to clarify, I would have definitely voted oath today
If oath flips maf and we lynch him today, I'm gonna say it'll reflect positively on Trundle. But while he's acting high and might what town v town are we looking at here? Obviously, Trundle most know that there was town v town going on, outside of Evan and Cleb, why doesn't he just tell us? Also, why does he even mention Evan and Cleb when he could give reads on who he thought was obvious town.

My gut reaction to xCleb's read list is a very fake town. The style of reads does not match up with normal behavior (from the top of my head). Two specific examples: their read on oath and their read on Panda.

>Calling out oath as mafia when already heavily sussed, claiming they don't just want to repeat what others have said
----I find this odd of xCleb because the cases on oath so far are weak at best, and usually when xCleb suspects someone they have found a little tidbit or piece of information that no one else has even though about yet. Your mafia experience translates to a wider view when analyzing posts which usually gives you an extra thing or two to talk about. This makes me think you're trying to bus or get on towns good side.

>Labeling Panda as misunderstood town
----This seems completely off to me. People are suspecting Panda based on the fact she's prodding on weak arguments. You say the people suspecting Panda are prodding on weak arguments, but you don't really mention the whole view of the scenario. You don't take into account who Panda is sussing or who is sussing Panda. It's a bit of a convoluted way of thinking about the players. You're isolating someone who definitely doesn't need to be, considering all her interactions.
This is maybe three posts after Trundle says that Cleb plays very similar as either alignment, and the fact that he's meta-analyzing Cleb N1 after that post is suspect. He goes back on his "strong scum" read on oath, claiming that "the cases on oath so far are weak at best". This reads of opportunistic maf, willing to throw aside their reads just to throw shade on somebody. Moreover, this is entirely inconsistant with his early game behavior. Oath was his strongest scumread, and he didn't dare to call out Cleb on his meta. This post is probably the biggest reason why I'm putting Trundle down here, and why I dropped him.
Pretty slow day so far. I literally never suggest this but policy lynch inactives?
And now we have this. Oath, his scumread, was being sussed for this reason. Trundle, were you bodysnatched?

I would also like to point out that I dropped Kit from here, this is because I felt that she was providing good content this past hour, and I agreed with pretty much all of it. The reason that I haven't expanded more on Panda and Ness is because I've done it before. Oath is because I noticed that he wanted to policy before and I have a policy of policying policiers. Honestly, I want to lynch Trundle most today, but I have no objections to anybody on this list.

Also strayed away from Bianca and Kirby conflict because it's ongoing and I'm lazy

y ru tunneling bianca so hard owo
I get your points but plz look at other stuff that's been brought up on other ppl too
Not saying i wouldnt be for a bianca lynch but this is exactly what happened w/sensai

You have a problem with Kirby tunnelling Bianca but you're okay tunnelling me?

You people are refusing to look at other people, and for no other reason than something thats been continuously discredited. It's out of respect for Tina that I dont drop out of this game, jesus christ

Ok, I was intending to do this yesterday, but the thread being locked for I don't know how many hours kinda left me stranded

Jacob
Note beforehand, I left out fluff and jokes

Actually, looking at this quote again in context, it seems relatively fine, main reason I flagged it in the first place was because it seemed to be parroting what others said, though the thought on Toads actually does seem genuine. My issue is that 4/5 people beforehand had expressed townreads on the 3

This post I do have problems with, particularly in the second paragraph. The fact that he doesn't take a stance on either Oath or f11 is a problem fmpov, and gives reasons to town and maf read him. The last sentence of the paragraph is particularly bad as I really don't see why there is any benefit to describing what would make you townread someone as town. This is his last post before his dissappear, so that's why there's a sudden time shift after this.

This I feel is definetely interesting. Agrees with Evan's logic (also, I'm dropping Evan to null, the main reason I TRed him was because I saw Farobi as pocketing him). He then continues with "did he slip? IDK!" where Panda points out something that she viewed as a slip. The fact that Jacob refused to really go into depth on this bugs me, but not so much his reaction to Evan's guide to reading him.
1. He implies that he thinks that Evan is town by omitting a read on him while scumreading Panda(who was against him)
2. This is more a post about Evan, and there's really nothing about Panda, what happened to the logic on her?
3. The fact that he doesn't take a stance on Evan bothers me as well

His next three posts are in response to susses on him. Reasonable, mainly included for the sake of completion. Don't find his reaction to the deaths alignment-indicative

The main problem is that this is a large post but there is literally no valid logic. I suppose you could extend Heyden's godfather thing, but he really only prominently featured it in the one game I was scum with him. The rest of this is entirely fluff, which I feel is pretty unlike town-Jacob

This is decent, don't really have any problems with this, included for the sake of completion

Overall, scumlean. I'm kinda worried that I'm going after somebody who justs does better in the late game here, but overall I don't feel like many of his posts make sense from a town standpoint, particularly his one on Panda/Evan or accusation of myself and Heyden

Ness
Now, honestly I'm probably not going to do what I did for Jacob for the rest of these, as they've posted to much and Jacob's only made about 20 posts so far.

The fact that Ness tries to construe this as a slip instantly raises red flags, and really I shouldn't need to explain why. Him backing away from it doesn't help his case either.

But I've already explained a lot of this before, his case on Heyden seemed designed to be to little to late and was almost something like what I did in Smash with Zendal/Endless. Nor does his lack of elaboration on the possibility of a "Dad/Heyden team with a Toads or Vanessa lackey".

Oath
To scumread him would be beating a dead horse honestly.

Panda
Has done nothing pretty much.

Locket

Included for the sake of referance

This is definetely the weakest of my reads. The only thing that makes me suspect her is that she reacts to Bianca's disappearance and not any of the others (ness, Jacob) after Bianca is being substantially sussed. It seems very bandwagony, and the fact that it's right after the discussion on Oath has died down makes me think that a Locket/Oath team is possible here.

Trundle
Trundle is weird to say the least

Great contribution! 10/10!
I agree with you on the fact that all this distraction is not helping town at all, however not sure why you're so fixated on bianca over the others. Ness, Sensai, and toadsworthy and **** posting to their limits.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fails to take his stated previous stance on Ness, inconsistant.

If oath flips maf and we lynch him today, I'm gonna say it'll reflect positively on Trundle. But while he's acting high and might what town v town are we looking at here? Obviously, Trundle most know that there was town v town going on, outside of Evan and Cleb, why doesn't he just tell us? Also, why does he even mention Evan and Cleb when he could give reads on who he thought was obvious town.

This is maybe three posts after Trundle says that Cleb plays very similar as either alignment, and the fact that he's meta-analyzing Cleb N1 after that post is suspect. He goes back on his "strong scum" read on oath, claiming that "the cases on oath so far are weak at best". This reads of opportunistic maf, willing to throw aside their reads just to throw shade on somebody. Moreover, this is entirely inconsistant with his early game behavior. Oath was his strongest scumread, and he didn't dare to call out Cleb on his meta. This post is probably the biggest reason why I'm putting Trundle down here, and why I dropped him.

And now we have this. Oath, his scumread, was being sussed for this reason. Trundle, were you bodysnatched?

I would also like to point out that I dropped Kit from here, this is because I felt that she was providing good content this past hour, and I agreed with pretty much all of it. The reason that I haven't expanded more on Panda and Ness is because I've done it before. Oath is because I noticed that he wanted to policy before and I have a policy of policying policiers. Honestly, I want to lynch Trundle most today, but I have no objections to anybody on this list.

Also strayed away from Bianca and Kirby conflict because it's ongoing and I'm lazy

You call that lazy? Ay caramba!

What is going on??It's supposed to be quoted....Those are not my reads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jesus Christ why didn't vote for the day extension in the straw poll

Uh okay well this royally screws me bc I have 0 time this phase I have 3 finals tomorrow

fine...you can placeholder vote me in the meantime so you don't get modkilled. i owe that much to you

@Dolby I hope you realize that we are 2 completely different people and that things that remind you of something that YOU physically can not apply to me. The previous EoD was 2 FREAKING HOURS after school, don't you think I would have hardly any time to write something or logically know who to vote? Heyden was most suspicious to me at the time and he was giving me red flags, and I didn't agree to an Oath or Panda lynch at the time.

I wasn't even suspicious of F11, I found it weird how she said she took the PSAT on the unassigned date (which I even said was low hanging fruit?) why are you trying to say that I thought that was a slip?

Seriously what even is your case on me, everything you said about me is disproven if you actually took time to think about it

Confirmed as in good confirmed or bad confirmed?

@Heyden - Farobi is Green, so I don't know what you're thinking lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Err wait never mind @Heyden I misunderstood what you said.

uhm obviously good because you can't be shot and protected as scum sooo

also busy day at school; catching up with the thread rn. I see oath's leading the vote and Bianca is voting for Vanessa...and Heyden is voting for oath too...hmmmm may need to re-evaluate my town and scum reads...ESPECIALLY after two of them flipped town...

@Dolby I hope you realize that we are 2 completely different people and that things that remind you of something that YOU physically can not apply to me. The previous EoD was 2 FREAKING HOURS after school, don't you think I would have hardly any time to write something or logically know who to vote? Heyden was most suspicious to me at the time and he was giving me red flags, and I didn't agree to an Oath or Panda lynch at the time.

I wasn't even suspicious of F11, I found it weird how she said she took the PSAT on the unassigned date (which I even said was low hanging fruit?) why are you trying to say that I thought that was a slip?

Seriously what even is your case on me, everything you said about me is disproven if you actually took time to think about it

Yes, I know that you didn't agree with an oath or Sensei lynch at the time, more so with the oath. Frankly, I don't think I should have to know your personal schedule, but all I know is that you had been stating suspicion against Heyden since roughly 2.5 hours before the lynch. This really doesn't prove something either way but it's distracting from the fact that you dropped the ball here.

The fact that you felt the need to point it out as relevant in any way means that you at least thought something about it. I also feel like your emotional response is worth noting

@Dolby
I respect the hard work you put into isolating my posts and splitting them up into a case, so I'm not gonna get all emotional at the fact I'm being scum read. There's a few things I guess I could try to dissect, like the use of Evan was intended to be more objective than I think you're reading it as, but as a whole a lot of that is just your personal opinion instead of inconsistencies or something checkable like that. Like I can't really defend the fact that you think some of my posts are illogical or not in-depth enough, seems like we just cared about different conversations happening in the thread...

So I'll let that all resonated BUT I did want to ask:

The post you refer to as "Fluffy" (The one where I found it fishy that you above all people replaced in for Curry), do you actually think it has no valid logic? Because in my opinion, the balance of a game used in determining if a player has a higher likelyhood of being mafia is valid enough.

My main issue is that your personal response to that part of the post was shutting it down.
I feel like a truly genuine response to something like that if I was incorrect would've been along the lines of "Yea look it is a strange coincidence that I replaced Curry, but that was completely out of my control. Having a strong player replace a strong player can help with balance for either side of the game," yet instead you went straight into labelling it as illogical.

My thought process made sense and isn't fluff, and I wouldn't say that if Hayden didn't post right after me, Yea Glow/Curry/Dolby is a strange coincidence, indicating that I'm not the only one who thinks so.

@Locket, I've been looking back to check on older posts and I saw one of those Day 1 reads lists from you. A lot of which had nulls on them both that's ok for day 1

I was wondering what your opinion is on Hayden, Oath2Order, AmazonEvan and Trundle

Heyden - Is switching opinions. A lot. Am scum-lean for now.
Oath - I am looking through his posts and I keep switching scum and town.
Evan - I'm town-lean at the moment. I'll wait for more posts to show up before.
Trundle - i swear trundle is always considered scum Town-lean at the moment. Seems legit from what I have now.

@Dolby
I respect the hard work you put into isolating my posts and splitting them up into a case, so I'm not gonna get all emotional at the fact I'm being scum read. There's a few things I guess I could try to dissect, like the use of Evan was intended to be more objective than I think you're reading it as, but as a whole a lot of that is just your personal opinion instead of inconsistencies or something checkable like that. Like I can't really defend the fact that you think some of my posts are illogical or not in-depth enough, seems like we just cared about different conversations happening in the thread...

So I'll let that all resonated BUT I did want to ask:

The post you refer to as "Fluffy" (The one where I found it fishy that you above all people replaced in for Curry), do you actually think it has no valid logic? Because in my opinion, the balance of a game used in determining if a player has a higher likelyhood of being mafia is valid enough.

My main issue is that your personal response to that part of the post was shutting it down.
I feel like a truly genuine response to something like that if I was incorrect would've been along the lines of "Yea look it is a strange coincidence that I replaced Curry, but that was completely out of my control. Having a strong player replace a strong player can help with balance for either side of the game," yet instead you went straight into labelling it as illogical.

My thought process made sense and isn't fluff, and I wouldn't say that if Hayden didn't post right after me, Yea Glow/Curry/Dolby is a strange coincidence, indicating that I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Heyden, everybody with the exception of myself and Kirby replaced in at different times. That would mean that Curry replacing in would be independent of everyone else (not myself though). But yes, I do feel like there is absolutely no valid logic, as I don't view Tina as being a person to use skill to balance teams.

So no, you can even look through my past games at what I've said on the subject. You can look at Curry>me as intentional, but there is no way in which you can see Glow>Curry as intentional. And frankly, I don't see Tina as the person to balance scumteams on the basis of individual skill level anyway, and frankly, I'm not going to consider it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, yes your thought process makes sense. Your logic just doesn't

You have a problem with Kirby tunnelling Bianca but you're okay tunnelling me?

You people are refusing to look at other people, and for no other reason than something thats been continuously discredited. It's out of respect for Tina that I dont drop out of this game, jesus christ

Don't know how often this applies but this post subtly reminds me of how 'higher up' players act under high pressure as they think they explained themselves really well but refuse to believe that people still find things scummy like Dolby in Xenoblade with Panda or Cleb in BOTW and sort of Dad in Mystic, y'all just love your egos :lemon: /s

Yes there are other scummier people but it seems like a lot of other people believe that your PL/NL stuff was just weird, other scumreads are just scattered. If you flip town, honestly it would open a lot of windows, but I doubt it with how emotional you've gotten this game, and I'm pretty sure you were fine with being lynched D1 so why the sudden sulking.

@Dolby I just gotta say your reads were really well thought out.
Note to self: Read peoples usernames, not just their posts. It'll be helpful

all right, after catching up, I feel Kirby is playing as townie, though he's basically only gone after Bianca so far which is concerning. And one of his main reasons is "..." which is kind of strange. I mean, I've used ... quite a few times in my posts, does that make me scum too? I think Kirby is saying only Bianca does that when she's scum. But it hasn't been noticeable enough for me to notice a difference between her scum typing and her town typing to be a consistent source of scumreading her.

Bianca is getting a little riled in response, which again, makes it hard to read her.

Dolby's doing his Dolby thing, going through and making large ISO's of people he susses. I'm not entirely sure I buy into a balancing argument, but I don't know how Tina rolls.

Oath is getting more pissed, which makes me even less comfortable with him...but it could also be frustrated town talking. It's hard because I have scumread him consistently and continue to, but there's a lot of other targets as well...and I just don't know who to vote for after two of my scumreads turned out to be town. Lack of confidence is a big killer in these games

And frankly, I don't see Tina as the person to balance scumteams on the basis of individual skill level anyway, and frankly, I'm not going to consider it

I don't really see the use of individual skill levels to balance up a game as having a negative connotation, i actually think it's more than logical to use a RNG then switch up 1 or 2 roles to even out the playing field skill-wise. idk

I'll digress though, I'd rather look into actual plays in the game than the replacements issue at this point

I was actually looking for a certain response from Locket about her 4 reads, but they seemed pretty genuine so I am town leaning her.

Back