Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

i still gotta read through scum chat but

what was the reason bianca claimed vig? is it something she thought of herself or was it planned? assuming the former CC'ing any blue role is basically suicide as scum, cuz even if people believe u, inevitably ur gonna be lynched when the real one flips

Byngo you win life

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Kirby, well played!
I'm gonna read the scumchat now for fun but thanks Tina for hosting such a great game and thanks everyone for putting up with my noobness :p I will definitely play more games and try to improve!

Spending an entire game in the observers chat was the most boring and frustrating thing ever.

Note to all: never let Toad lead a lynch

i still gotta read through scum chat but

what was the reason bianca claimed vig? is it something she thought of herself or was it planned? assuming the former CC'ing any blue role is basically suicide as scum, cuz even if people believe u, inevitably ur gonna be lynched when the real one flips

I think it was her getting herself lynched to ensure Dolby wasn't. Needed that extra kill. I can't remember though.

I tried to tell you guys I was town, though.

The best time to tell us was literally any other time during the game, you chose to play incredibly inactive until there were four players left. The only reason no one killed you is because you were so inactive.

Rose the roleblocker rises again
And now she breathes fire

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really suck at being town, so this is me publicly declaring that I much prefer playing as mafia

Clearly, leading 3 incorrect lynches :D

7v4CLvo.png

That's some shade right there.

Clearly, leading 3 incorrect lynches :D

Better than wish washy bull crap leading to people claiming power roles Day 1.... I stand by my lynches. It's frustrating playing with either vastly inactive people or several people who won't commit to anything

Rose the roleblocker rises again
And now she breathes fire

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really suck at being town, so this is me publicly declaring that I much prefer playing as mafia

"Screw you for making me scum again ness, lol Honestly so done with being scum"

:thinking:

I was commited, you just got the wrong perspective...

You said bianca was scum because of the placeholder vote... she literally does that every single time.

Then moved to Vanessa, for sussing you back.... it was day one, people are gonna make crappy assumptions about you, you just move on from it. Defending yourself so hard looked suspicious. I stand by that vote and my analysis. More than one people voted for you too.

Yeah you were right about bianca, but it was for all the wrong reasons

You said bianca was scum because of the placeholder vote... she literally does that every single time.

Then moved to Vanessa, for sussing you back.... it was day one, people are gonna make crappy assumptions about you, you just move on from it. Defending yourself so hard looked suspicious. I stand by that vote and my analysis. More than one people voted for you too.

Yeah you were right about bianca, but it was for all the wrong reasons

*also because she only turned up to vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

Regardless good game everyone and thank you Tina for hosting!

Back