• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Also I'm gonna reply to this because I'm bored and I just thought of something

1) You saying my playstyle is the same here as it is in BOTW is definitely a fair thing to sus me on, but you didn't bring up any actual similarities between the games...

2) You also brought up a post of me being "self aware" and then continued to say that it reminds you of Evan being self aware in this game.
Evan is still alive in the game, why would you be ok lynching me but not Evan?

I just think the only two points you brought up against me are kinda empty, not sure why you're ok with voting me. Because I'm an inactive? Don't you know pushing a lynch on an inactive is a lynchable offense !!!

I'm mixed on Evan. He seems towny but then he says stuff like that which seems scummy. Idk, you're right about that. Admittedly, I might have some bias against you

Because I'm an inactive? Don't you know pushing a lynch on an inactive is a lynchable offense !!!

If we did that last game the two of us played in town woulda won :mad:

Ok Jacob, I'm uncomfortable with how you left the thread for more than a full day and came back less than 30 minutes about after the lynch came through, and your lack of critical thinking beforehand (with the exception of your Tae/Ness/Farobi post, but I'm pretty sure multiple people had commented on it beforehand)

I am tunnelling.
Besides you probably Vanessa, Bianca, Evan.

I may have misread the wording on your post I quoted.

Okay, so if you also think Bianca is scum, why don't you feel comfortable lynching her?

What makes you think Vanessa is scum over just being new?

And would you care to actually make a case on Evan?

Ok Jacob, I'm uncomfortable with how you left the thread for more than a full day and came back less than 30 minutes about after the lynch came through, and your lack of critical thinking beforehand (with the exception of your Tae/Ness/Farobi post, but I'm pretty sure multiple people had commented on it beforehand)

This game is a automatic modkill if you don't vote. Well it should've been, and no one knew that Day 1 would have an exception. If I was avoiding the thread as a tactic and not voting on purpose, that would be stupid of me and a violation of the play to win rule.

I may have misread the wording on your post I quoted.

Okay, so if you also think Bianca is scum, why don't you feel comfortable lynching her?

What makes you think Vanessa is scum over just being new?

And would you care to actually make a case on Evan?
Only a slight sus based on her inactivity so waiting for her to say something.
Vanessa being scum is pivotal on you, also bc not liking her reads/posts
Not rn, maybe later

Only a slight sus based on her inactivity so waiting for her to say something.
Vanessa being scum is pivotal on you, also bc not liking her reads/posts
Not rn, maybe later

Okay, so let me get this straight.

You come at me about suggesting PL/NL too early.

Okay yeah but you using the fact you use to policy lynch back in 'your days' as an excuse for suggesting a PL/NL less than half a day in is just weird.

We are now at the halfway point of day two. Apparently, it's scummy for me to suggest PL/NL halfway through day one, but on day two, you aren't willing to make a case on someone, instead you choose to focus your attention on attempting to lynch someone else based on something that's been discredited by your very action of not being willing to make a case.

You then try to come at me about not contributing today

Well what else have you actually contributed besides that reads list, who do you want lynched today?

When you literally just refused to contribute?

You're critiquing me for the exact same things you're doing.

If we are talking about replacements I just find it weird how Glow wanted a replacement. I can prob think of 2 reasons why she wanted to be replaced.

a. she is scum and don't want to blend in
B. she was prob busy and didn't have enough time to put effort in this game

Same as Curry replacing Glow.

Yeah it's pretty weird but I don't feel comfortable with lynching her yet, Locket will probably need a replacement too smh pls no one else drop out

i promise i'm here

i'm not expecting to drop out, i'll be more active once saturday rolls around

scum is in Heyden/ Oath

But leaning to Heyden

Oath seems to be very helpful and contributing a lot. Only thing that is scummy about him was how he wanted a no lynch on D1.

i promise i'm here

i'm not expecting to drop out, i'll be more active once saturday rolls around
Oh ok but pls remember to vote today or you'll be modkilled

Also Oath I'm at school so making a 'case' isn't really refusing to participate, I can bring up points on why I sus him if that will make your heart happy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so not making a case*

Oh ok but pls remember to vote today or you'll be modkilled

Also Oath I'm at school so making a 'case' isn't really refusing to participate, I can bring up points on why I sus him if that will make your heart happy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so not making a case*

Meanwhile I've been at work the entire day yet you felt the need to question what I've contributed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you know, hard to make a case at work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

on mobile

Meanwhile I've been at work the entire day yet you felt the need to question what I've contributed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you know, hard to make a case at work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

on mobile
I asked for reads not a case. Don't know about you but;
Reads- Current thoughts and why
Case- Pulled up quotes, explanations, looking at votes, basically a full analysis

ok well RIP dad and farobi, and RIP my reads. Both of them looked scummy to me and both flipped town. :\

I'm down for Oath/Panda/Vanessa lynch tbh, but I'm going to reread Dad's reads and see if those may have clues. And because my reads are apparently **** this game :p

Also trundle seems really certain Farobi died by vig shot, but we don't 100% know mafia KP right? Also 1 KP for a 20 player game would be kind of outrageous.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Farobi died by mafia

By they I was referring to the mafia, why would it be good for town if a vig wasted a shot haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

So are you getting Heyden/Dolby as scum, Dolby as godfather?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, Dolby not necessarily as godfather now that I think about it, but Heyden/Dolby nonetheless?

Dolby wouldn't have killed Farobi

hello I am still here and i'm very busy with finals pls excuse me as i read the pages i missed

- - - Post Merge - - -

mmmmm i love it when the phase posts aren't put in the OP so i can't get to a specific point

@oath i said that because my words were being misinterpreted and taken out of context.

Back