• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

I think its reasonable to not believe a soft claim like that

- - - Post Merge - - -

But jesus can I just say, Vanessa shot Farobi. Mafia went after xCleb and Dad night 1 legitimately the best players. Why wouldn't they have gone for dolby by now

Do you not believe the soft claim?

I don't believe it. She's been playing like she's scum. Putting a lot of ... in her posts. She doesn't do that much when she's town. She's doing it a lot so that makes me feel like she's scum and avoiding making reads and acting like she doesn't no what is going on.

I think its reasonable to not believe a soft claim like that

- - - Post Merge - - -

But jesus can I just say, Vanessa shot Farobi. Mafia went after xCleb and Dad night 1 legitimately the best players. Why wouldn't they have gone for dolby by now

Or glow/curry for that matter

Or glow/curry for that matter

exactly but I'm guessing since they were inactive they decided not to worry about them day 1

Also Evan is kinda slipping under the radar for me, he did correctly sus Oath fairly early on if I remember correctly. I'm gonna read back on his points to see if he had good reason or is on Oaths team or something

YEEsuz

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol ill bite tho im voting vanessa 2 until i find someone better to vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

Taking a read from posts before Day 2 ended, trying to construct thoughts.

Panda said she has a different job with extremely limited hours so thats something I didn't keep in mind

Panda claimed??
I didn't know that

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's unrelated to Bianca/vanessa^

Also I just thought of something, Hayden said that Tina's past games don't actually have fakeclaims. Also oath's roleclaim used the same name as his maf one so Idk what that means for any sort of Counter Claiming happening right now.

ugh

its a dumb move I know, and I will probably be killed by night by mafia...But if it means helping town, then i'll take that chance.

I have every reason to think that Vanessa is lying

Are you trying to say that you are vigilante and Vanessa is not

This is a yes or no question, just say why you know she's lying.

What have I come back to ugh.

Like seriously, Vanessa should be 100% clear(outlined why earlier), but I'm going to wait to hear what Bianca has to say

Why �� Can't �� You �� Just �� Say �� Why

Seriously just answer the question and we'll probably lynch Vanessa. If you are telling the truth Bianca, then this will provide an absolute goldmine of information.

Yeah, basically what Ness said, an exact claim would be extremely helpful in telling if anyone is lying

Back