Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Correction I suck at being town.... I'm better at making reads when I know what everyone is already

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm drinking now, so I'm leaving the thread

Ring ring, ring ring

Snake, I sense an incoming crapstorm of "Ness is scum" posts

Anyway I see scum in Dolby/Panda/Trundle now. I feel better about Dolby after this and he is now my weakest suspicion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ebwop: I meant to say "Toad" instead of Dolby in my scumleans.

Ring ring, ring ring

Anyway I see scum in Dolby/Panda/Trundle now. I feel better about Dolby after this and he is now my weakest suspicion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you not see my claim post...

Ring ring, ring ring

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm probably throwing out all my reads so far. Panda is still scummy but I think I'm gonna have to trust Dolby and heyden

Ring ring, ring ring

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty sure it was either dad or I who was one of the first to sus oath

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just gonna dissect some posts here, feel free to analyze what you will out of this:

I'm reading while at work.

I shared my thoughts on the Tae Farobi and Ness trifecta of messing around. Y'all are soft town for me. In lieu of actual D1 reads, due to it being D1, I would prefer a NL over ML. But if we have to lynch, go for either an inactive or someone that's a distraction like Bianca.

On a side note, has Dad ppsted?

Tae, Farobi, Ness are the three names he thought were soft town. Farobi flipped town, so I believe there is at least 1 scum in this trio. This was very early into the game

A nolynch would be good so that we dont accidentally ML on a day where we have no info.

Bianca isnt contributing other than "lol vote ness" and complaining about us calling it out.

The vast majority of my games are old games where a PL on D1 was very common.

Holy **** Ness BOTW i basically skipped out on day one and you didnt sus me then but now that I actually contribute now you do? If I had said I had no suspicions and left it at that youd sus me.

Calling out a nolynch. If I had actually read D1 I would have seen this and called it out lol
The interaction towards Ness looks fake and forced however I'd like to hear others' opinion on it.

Because he asked for my thoughts and I provided them.

I didn't give anything day one that game.

Guys it's WAY too early to be thinking about NL or policy lynch, wtf oath.

Since when is NL this appalling horrendous thing? Like, seriously, way way back in the day, the days where I think f11, Trundle, Dad, Farobi, and I used to play, we would basically just guaranteed PL after a bunch of ****-posting. This is the first D1 where I'm actually contributing.

Dad[/B]]
Due to having two posts, I have no major reads here. I cannot get a read off of someone who has so few posts.

Heyden[/B]]
Due to having two posts, I have no major reads here. I cannot get a read off of someone who has so few posts.

Farobi is ****posting.

Not exactly a fan of this post. The Ness/Farobi/tae thing was a confusing mess, I can't really blame Sensai for being confused by that. Now that I'm seriously reading these posts instead of skimming on my phone, I'm neutral on them.

I'm not particularly a fan of the "nobody is suspicious of him but I'm gonna say I TR him anyways". I mean I know I'm hypocritical because I'm about to say who I TR. But still.

I also don't like nulling Farobi just because you don't know their playstyle. You don't always have to rely on meta-analysis. New players make reads all the time despite not knowing how people play.

The "drop in, provide notes, and leave" reminds me a LOT of his playstyle for BOTW.

I can't find Curry's posts because I can't find their username. Please help.

I do notice that in reading Sensai's posts, back in post 97, Ness sus's on Sensai because they haven't had the chance to read the thread.

I'm sure you'll write this off as me trying to be OMGUS, but how exactly can you lean scum on someone for not reading the thread only halfway through day one? That's nonsense.

If I absolutely have to pick a town-lock, it's you. Playstyle is so far similar to BOTW.

This spoiler is for me. I am amazing.

toad's analysis of the Ness/Tae/Farobi debacle does seem to be spot on.

I like that SensaiGallade attempted to start some discussion in post 14. It's better than nothing.

I am not a fan of these posts of Sensai's. The first reads of guilt tripping, and the second reads as "of course I agree with who you think is scum".

God it's times like these where I wish I had kept the wiki up to date. What games has Vanessa played in, or is this a first?

Vanessa seems to be jumping on bandwagons

But it also does read a lot like new player to me.

Again as I said with Ness, this is gonna look like OMGUS, but he did seem to want to jump on the "sus oath" train Ness was trying to pull out of the station.

I like this post, but I kind of can't agree with Bianca being a chaotic TP because this is her playstyle. The only way to figure this out is for us to put up her for lynch and see if she drops out, basically.

Due to having three posts, I have no major reads here. I cannot get a read off of someone who has so few posts.

Due to having three posts, I have no major reads here. I cannot get a read off of someone who has so few posts.

I disagree on his FoS on Farobi.

This is a very wishywashy post.

Due to having no posts, I have no major reads here. I cannot get a read off of someone who has so few posts.

Due to having one post, I have no major reads here. I cannot get a read off of someone who has so few posts.

Look I honestly have no clue.

Town-Read: Ness, tae, VanessaMay18, xCleb, amazonevan19

Null-Read (in no particular order): Dad, Heyden, Farobi, toadsworthy, PandaDarling, Locket, Kit, Trundle, Biancasboutique, f11

Scum-Read: Jacob, SensaiGallade

To Be Ranked: Curry because I can't find their posts. Please help.

I don't like having so many people in the null-read category, but, so many people haven't contributed much.

Also very early in the game. Notice the VanessaMay18 and tae callouts in the town side. Not sure how I feel about xCleb or amazonevan at this point.

They wanted me to contribute, and I did. You'll notice that tae did a similar thing.

I thought it was town v town v town. Then as I went through and read, it just seemed like ****posting on the part of Farobi. Thus nulling him.

Yes, I am using meta for Ness. Yes, I am a hypocrite for that. Okay.

Okay, fine, you can critique me for the null filler. Whatever. It's me contributing somewhat.

**** this, I'm done. See you all after whoever you all lynch, obviously it's going to be me because once that train started rolling, it's bandwagon time, here comes Dad with his load of garbage. This is ridiculous. I get **** in BOTW for not contributing day one, and now that I attempt to contribute day one here I get put up for lynch. There's just no winning.

This was replying to Dad's post that was targeting himself (oath2order), and tae. Dad was killed N1 probably for that post so he didn't bring up oath or tae again.

It was surprising. I expected him to be newb mafia.

I don't know why you're giving me crap about putting everyone in. Tae did that in post 164. Amazonevan did the same thing in post 549. You're not going after them for the exact same thing.

I continue to roll my eyes at anyone who seems to want to say trying hard is out of character for me. I'm sorry, would you like me to rage and lose my ****? Because that's in-character for me. If you want that, I can gladly pull that off. Hell, I already have.

Brings up tae again for little to no reason. The fact that this was so fresh in his mind makes me, again, think that tae is very likely to be mafia.

I accidentally closed the tab I was using to go through his posts so I'm done, enjoy my minimal contributions

Ok I got back from work and am caught up
1. So far the only person I've read correctly is Dad. Yikes.
2. I nearly got lynched and wasn't there to defend myself. Double yikes. For those who found it suspicious that I questioned Panda's claim, look how easily oath fake claimed. Why shouldn't I be suspicious of claims?
3. Gonna review who was suss of Oath and do my reads

Oh hell yes!! Doubted myself too much to vote for oath but it happened anyway. Scum blood has been spilt!!

I'm much more comfortable with Heyden now, and when I have some time I need to go back and dissect some posts

says the one who brought up that this role should just be disregarded.... I'm not voting oath and said I will help whoever vote for anyone else

lets vote vanessa?

- - - Post Merge - - -
I wasn't suspicious of toads before but now I am.
1. The whole game toads has been saying I'm town and here he was suddenly ok to lynch me? Oath did the same thing, he kept insisting I was town but then when a bandwagon to lynch me started rolling he jumped on. And he just flipped red. Soooo...
2. He was pushing for oath to be saved with the same ferocity he was pushing for Sensai to be lynched. Maybe his whole strategy is to be so out there and enthusiastic that there's no way he could be maf. Also Dad scumread toads didn't he? And Dad is dead...

I wasn't suspicious of toads before but now I am.
1. The whole game toads has been saying I'm town and here he was suddenly ok to lynch me? Oath did the same thing, he kept insisting I was town but then when a bandwagon to lynch me started rolling he jumped on. And he just flipped red. Soooo...
2. He was pushing for oath to be saved with the same ferocity he was pushing for Sensai to be lynched. Maybe his whole strategy is to be so out there and enthusiastic that there's no way he could be maf. Also Dad scumread toads didn't he? And Dad is dead...

If you're gonna flip on toads because he flipped on you, I'm sorry but that's kinda OMGUS

As for your other point, we unfortunately can't discount the possibility that oath could have been bussing. Why exactly he would do that at that point, I don't know, but it's not something we can rule out altogether. I do think your towniness is helped a little by oath's death, but I'll need to go back and look at oath's posts and a few other peoples' as well and redo reads

If you're gonna flip on toads because he flipped on you, I'm sorry but that's kinda OMGUS

True I see how it looks like OMGUS, but its more the suddenly jumping on bandwagons that irks me than flipping on me in particular, and the commonalities between him and Oath's behaviour in that sense.

Wow I'm actually feeling suprisingly correct this game.
I'm to the party late, but it feels good to be right about Oath.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello i have replaced tae you are calling me mafia come @ me

Plz post something of substance thx

hate to break it to you but i'm not gonna kms and read like 100 pgs of stuff

so until there is something to write about and/or i have coherent thoughts on things there will be no posts of substance

Back