• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Kinda think that Locket's going after Evan because we do have an SK, maf has one KP, and they realized that they need to get rid of him to win the game. Locket knows by now that it's town autoloss if we lynch SK (if there is one). Regardless, I still believe that Trundle is the best lynch, and Locket could be redeemed from this with tonight's kill data if we get through today by there being one kill tonight.

I read Kit and Trundle as town

Kit cause I think Heyden inspect her. Trundle cause he's more active when he's scum and tries to get the llynch off of someone.

Dolby is still my scumlean

I think last scum is in locket/amazon

Also, Istg Trundle, it's really obvious that Heyden inspected Kit. He townlocked her N2 with Cleb after null reading her N1. The only other person on his reads who even moved up slightly on the town side was Jacob

Also, Istg Trundle, it's really obvious that Heyden inspected Kit. He townlocked her N2 with Cleb after null reading her N1. The only other person on his reads who even moved up slightly on the town side was Jacob

That's why I still think Kit has a higher chance of being town than anyone else, but that doesn't confirm anything. Heyden might have just had a feeling and inspected someone else.

That's why I still think Kit has a higher chance of being town than anyone else, but that doesn't confirm anything. Heyden might have just had a feeling and inspected someone else.

Godfather was dead at that point, why wouldn't the person who he inspected be townlocked. Also, why leave Kit on the same level as me, locket, and evan, and elevate Kirby if you think that she's the most town

Godfather was dead at that point, why wouldn't the person who he inspected be townlocked. Also, why leave Kit on the same level as me, locket, and evan, and elevate Kirby if you think that she's the most town

My reads are based on behavior, not in-game events. Kirby is behaving the most like a townie would and is a pretty obvious town. It seems that everyone agrees about that, so it's a townlock for me. Meanwhile, while I think there is a good chance Kit was inspecting, their playstyle does not back up the inspection. Therefore, while I will probably not want to lynch Kit, I'm not going to say "Oh she's definitely not town!". Also, they are not in the same category as you. You are scumlocked for me while the other 3 I am not certain who the actual scum is.

This is why I keep switching.

Dolby and Trundle could be scum v town, town v town, or scum v scum (which would be planned)

If we mislynch, then town is screwed if maf is still able to kill 2 people per night.
What I see is 4 town v 2 scum, and if we mislynch then we have 3 town v 2 scum, which I'm pretty sure means town lose.

I'm trying to see who is most obvious scum, but there is a pretty big chance we'll hit town instead of scum.

My reads are based on behavior, not in-game events. Kirby is behaving the most like a townie would and is a pretty obvious town. It seems that everyone agrees about that, so it's a townlock for me. Meanwhile, while I think there is a good chance Kit was inspecting, their playstyle does not back up the inspection. Therefore, while I will probably not want to lynch Kit, I'm not going to say "Oh she's definitely not town!". Also, they are not in the same category as you. You are scumlocked for me while the other 3 I am not certain who the actual scum is.

Who do you think is scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle
Kit - supposedly inspecting by Heyden
Locket
amazonevan19
Dolby
Kirbystarship

So if Kit actually was inspected by Heyden (which I'm not sure I believe), Dolby, Locket, and amazonevan19 and the last three killing roles. We can't mislynch today, so I suggest we lynch Dolby, who is the most obvious scum I've ever seen.
Ok, I was wrong, I wasn't at that level, but you clearly put her at the same level as the other two, and below Kirby. I see no reason why someone who can easily be viewed as confirmed would be placed below townread

Ok, I was wrong, I wasn't at that level, but you clearly put her at the same level as the other two, and below Kirby. I see no reason why someone who can easily be viewed as confirmed would be placed below townread

The fact that you're even focusing on such a minor detail right now shows how much you're losing it. I'm excited to read your salt in obs after you flip red lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is why I keep switching.

Dolby and Trundle could be scum v town, town v town, or scum v scum (which would be planned)

If we mislynch, then town is screwed if maf is still able to kill 2 people per night.
What I see is 4 town v 2 scum, and if we mislynch then we have 3 town v 2 scum, which I'm pretty sure means town lose.

I'm trying to see who is most obvious scum, but there is a pretty big chance we'll hit town instead of scum.

If you had the full say to decide on a lynch today who would you lynch?

If you had the full say to decide on a lynch today who would you lynch?

At the moment, Dolby.

I'm reading the whole Trundle v Dolby, and I'd say you have pretty good claims.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kit I still want to know why you think I'm scum.

At the moment, Dolby.

I'm reading the whole Trundle v Dolby, and I'd say you have pretty good claims.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Kit I still want to know why you think I'm scum.

Okay I think Locket is bad town, amazonevan and Dolby it is

The fact that there’s no argumentation should be a heavy indicator that the maf team is fine with this lynch, and that literally the only person defending me is clear. Kit made it pretty obvious that she was going to vote Trundle today. If I was maf (not on Trundle’s team) I could have easily made it 3v3 and win by being the first to vote

The fact that there’s no argumentation should be a heavy indicator that the maf team is fine with this lynch, and that literally the only person defending me is clear. Kit made it pretty obvious that she was going to vote Trundle today. If I was maf (not on Trundle’s team) I could have easily made it 3v3 and win by being the first to vote

There is argumentation. You are arguing about this lynch. Obviously your scum buddies are not going to defend you in the thread. Once you die it'd be over for them. (ie amazonevan who is largely afk)

Back