• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

She literally scumslipped, so of course I’m ok with the lynch. Also, I’ve been gone as yesterday was a meet day and I had tests in Stats and Phys 2 today

all right, but you know what they say: a silent dolby is a dangerous dolby

you got a good excuse this time :eyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't answer this.

= no

In case it hasn't been worked out by now: if I think a question confirms or denies a player's alignment I won't answer it.

In case it hasn't been worked out by now: if I think a question confirms or denies a player's alignment I won't answer it.

but isn't it his own fault if he lied outside his means? he could have confirmed or denied an sk roleblock but you answered that question

but isn't it his own fault if he lied outside his means? he could have confirmed or denied an sk roleblock but you answered that question

My response is in general towards all questions throughout the entire game. I actually thought I'd have a double post, if we are honest. So that post is not meaningful in the grand scheme of things.

next time you should use your shot on day 1 or day 2... that is if you are a vigilante, which i highly doubt

well i wasn't sure who to shoot, day 1 is just too much and day 2 of course is still unclear to me but am glad we lynched one of the maf so when Vanessa did her false claim, I know who to shoot but what does it matter anyway...you are lynching another town..

if there are three vigilantes, shame on Tina for making that, because anyone would look at that set up and question those claims

smh this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ok, im not done in yet officially but all I have to say is you know will now that Vanessa is lying through and through

I'm tired sorry. I've an exam tomorrow.

This is Bianca's role:

Quentin the Magician (Mafia Roleblocker/Sleeper Tree Stump)

In this game of smoke and mirrors, did anyone really think you?d have exposed yourself so openly? Oh, how daring! So bold! Alas, they only beheaded your body double. You will remain in the game as a talking head. You can still speak in the game thread and in scum chat, but you have no vote and no longer contribute to your team?s numbers. If you had a power prior to your death it has now been removed. Have fun!

Back