Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

what sus Kirby?

- - - Post Merge - - -

can you summarize your sus please?

its been 2 and a half days since your last post in here, and this is all you are going to say?

- - - Post Merge - - -

there is probably a scum between vanessa, locket, and bianca.

Bianca's lack of effort and content through this whole game is alarming tbh
Locket is right there with her, although gets a little more pass due to her being new
Vanessa has at least been making posts

I would lynch between bianca and Locket, but I'm not sure which one

I'm going to wait on what Bianca says, but I'm comfortable with the last-second Vanessa band wagoners from yesterday. I want to here if Panda ever was sus of Kit today as well

Also, all this Locket/Vanessa stuff (with Bianca thrown in) just seems like a proxy for sus based on skill level to me. Don't like it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'm pretty uncomfortable with the prospect of a Bianca lynch. Just read today in full, and the people, with the exception of Kirby, I'm not really comfortable with

and are we at LYLO? (I answer this later with my own work, but no we are not)

14 people left? with 4 scum remaining.... worst case scenario (even better if it was 4 scum to start and a N1 kill was a vig)
4 - 10 D3 --> 4 - 9 N3 --> 4 - 7 D4 --> 4 - 6 N4 --> 4 - 4 D5.... so we do have another day at least, but without our detective were kind of in the weeds, so everyone be smart about votes (like i'm one to talk lol)

I assume we have a doctor still? maybe a vigilante? Also why did Cleb live N2, if mafia wanted him dead then why not kill him on a night they know he can't be saved?

5 mafia scum team with a godfather, I would assume the other two of those are goons and two mafia PRs. A role cop or role blocker or a strong man could also account the extra kill for N1 in a team of 4 and would make sense with the Carnival theme... I had an idea about mafia doctor, but town would have to have much more KP and SK around, which does not seem likely, all the more pointing to Cleb's claim of being hit N1 more convincing.

I lean more towards 4 mafia scum team with role cop/role blocker and strong-arm + godfather + goon. Maybe we do have a vigilante? idk

no need to think bus driver as no one has claimed that at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to wait on what Bianca says, but I'm comfortable with the last-second Vanessa band wagoners from yesterday. I want to here if Panda ever was sus of Kit today as well

Also, all this Locket/Vanessa stuff (with Bianca thrown in) just seems like a proxy for sus based on skill level to me. Don't like it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'm pretty uncomfortable with the prospect of a Bianca lynch. Just read today in full, and the people, with the exception of Kirby, I'm not really comfortable with

so you aren't agreeing with the idea of a lynch on the basis of the people proposing it?

@Toads yeah, as we don't have any content from Bianca that I find alignment indicative. I said I'd wait for more content, but that was my thoughts as I was reading the thread

Also, vote thread is still locked. But I think that one of the N1 kills was a vig shot, as there wasn't any reason that I can think of for maf to kill Dad with Farobi

@Toads yeah, as we don't have any content from Bianca that I find alignment indicative. I said I'd wait for more content, but that was my thoughts as I was reading the thread

Also, vote thread is still locked. But I think that one of the N1 kills was a vig shot, as there wasn't any reason that I can think of for maf to kill Dad with Farobi

shouldn't no content by day 3 be something you would scum read something for though.....

shouldn't no content by day 3 be something you would scum read something for though.....

I want you to read back to pretty much every game in 2014/2015, click on my filter, note my alignment, and see what you find. No content really notates apathy or busyiness (constant excuse making on the other hand does indicate scummy behavior) and it's something that I used to bluesnipe based on

and are we at LYLO? (I answer this later with my own work, but no we are not)

14 people left? with 4 scum remaining.... worst case scenario (even better if it was 4 scum to start and a N1 kill was a vig)
4 - 10 D3 --> 4 - 9 N3 --> 4 - 7 D4 --> 4 - 6 N4 --> 4 - 4 D5.... so we do have another day at least, but without our detective were kind of in the weeds, so everyone be smart about votes (like i'm one to talk lol)

I assume we have a doctor still? maybe a vigilante? Also why did Cleb live N2, if mafia wanted him dead then why not kill him on a night they know he can't be saved?

5 mafia scum team with a godfather, I would assume the other two of those are goons and two mafia PRs. A role cop or role blocker or a strong man could also account the extra kill for N1 in a team of 4 and would make sense with the Carnival theme... I had an idea about mafia doctor, but town would have to have much more KP and SK around, which does not seem likely, all the more pointing to Cleb's claim of being hit N1 more convincing.

I lean more towards 4 mafia scum team with role cop/role blocker and strong-arm + godfather + goon. Maybe we do have a vigilante? idk

no need to think bus driver as no one has claimed that at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

so you aren't agreeing with the idea of a lynch on the basis of the people proposing it?

lol i think i know why they didnt kill him

- - - Post Merge - - -

cant reveal tho but just think about it logically

Sorry October is the busiest for me...sus me all you want for it. I really cannot read the thread as is so I am not really helpful town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just find it weird that cleb was exempted, when Tina specifically said she is strict about modkills. What makes Cleb special among us?
Cleb said it will change the game, so either he is scum or some kind of third party role. I am voting Cleb based on this.

can u stop and think pls cleb is 100% confirmed in my eyes

- - - Post Merge - - -

like cleb is one of the last people yous hould even consider lynching today

Sorry October is the busiest for me...sus me all you want for it. I really cannot read the thread as is so I am not really helpful town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just find it weird that cleb was exempted, when Tina specifically said she is strict about modkills. What makes Cleb special among us?
Cleb said it will change the game, so either he is scum or some kind of third party role. I am voting Cleb based on this.

that was a quick jump to conclusion

and I was about to bring up a point about how Bianca did very little effort in Bunker Hill, which is more recent than her first ever game. Where she did a lot of more calm defense of herself than anything else, or really just focused on herself more. I see parallels to that here for sure looking at her day 1 stuff (thats all she lasted in bunker hill). She was like that until the end of the day when she finally said lets vote for Kirby. I see the same thing with Vanessa in here, and I think defaulting to picking a defenseless person is a little sus in and of itself

- - - Post Merge - - -

can u stop and think pls cleb is 100% confirmed in my eyes

- - - Post Merge - - -

like cleb is one of the last people yous hould even consider lynching today

along with you, no lynching cleb and no lynching kermit

- - - Post Merge - - -

if one shot vigilante took out farobi day 1.... why don't they just come forward? is anyone opposed to this idea?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*see the same thing with Bianca picking Vanessa on day 1

Tbh I've been lurking in the thread for a while bc I've been too lazy to post.

Scumleaning panda/Trundle/toadsworthy still.

Yeah, Cleb's 100% clear from being maf and the only way that he could.be bad is if he's SK who shot Farobi N1 (again Dad/Farobi aren't compatible maf kills)

Walking rn on data

Tbh I've been lurking in the thread for a while bc I've been too lazy to post.

Scumleaning panda/Trundle/toadsworthy still.

no one cares, or can see you on invisible mode.... so like why announce that?
agreed on Panda tbh. we really should be lynching in the pool of people who barely contributed/posted on day 1

Locket, Panda, Bianca, trundle - because that is always the trend in any game of mafia lets be real

I have suspicions about you too, but think its something to approach later in the game

- - - Post Merge - - -

@kermit what are your reads on Jacob, Dolby, Kirby, and Trundle?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and would you consider a trundle lynch at all?

- - - Post Merge - - -

or jacob lynch for that matter, because they kind of sit in the same boat

Back