• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Caxnival Mafia: Game Thread - End Game

Ok seriously Toads wtf. Yeah, it could be a fake claim but at least accuse me on my play

I already did, you didn't like it, this post sounds fake too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby don't kill me at night thanks

Nz6QHN1.png

Night Two

When Vern and Olivia come across him again, Percival is sat on a dustbin counting his cash. His face falls when he spies them.

“You!” Vern yells.

Before anyone can move, a woman groans to their right. She shudders, leaning against a wall, her hand pressed against her swollen stomach.

“Mary?” Percival asks.

The woman bolts at the sound of her own name. Percival takes off at a run after her, the two of them darting into the circus tent. Vern and Olivia follow. Unfortunately, there were no corners. But the woman had stopped moving and collapsed to the ground. They approached cautiously. She was writhing and screaming. Then, all of a sudden a cry broke the air.

Olivia gasped. “What was—”

“I can’t believe it—” Percival broke back a sob. “Finally, after two decades, Mary has delivered her baby!”

The baby’s sobs mix with Mary’s own. She holds up the child, red in the face, and kisses it’s forehead. Vern removes his suit jacket and moves forward to wrap up it’s naked form.

“Find something to cut the cord,” Vern orders, “Now!”

Both Olivia and Percival exchange a glance, looking around the tent. Nothing seems as if it’s suited for cutting an umbilical cord.

Mary, sobbing, finally says, “I will name him Jesus!”

Olivia raises an eyebrow. “Surely that’s blasphe—.”

“The second coming of Christ!” Percival gasps. “Really, born here, in Caxnival!? Oh my, if only Mayor Carroll had lived to see this fateful day!”

Then Mary shudders again. All three pairs of eyes fall on her. Their faces contort in disgust as the mother reaches between her thighs, bringing a mass of red to her mouth.

“What is—?”

“Olive, look away.” Vern shields the baby’s face with his hand.

Mary’s eyes have flared a vicious red. Her hands and mouth, stained red, freeze on the spot. She remains still like that for a moment, as if alyalysed, and then the woman keels over, head hitting the ground.

The shot came from behind them. They all turn to see a tall, mysterious creature against the far wall of the tent. He is anything but human. His skin is whiter than a ghost’s, and his dark eyes almost appear to be completely hollow. He almost appears to smirk, then in the blink of an eye disappears.

“Did anyone see where he went?” asks Vern.

Both Olivia and Percival shake their heads.

That solved the problem of Mary. But what are they now meant to do with her orphaned child?

oath2order aka. Mary the Eternally-Pregnant Woman (Godfather) was lynched.

Mary the Eternally-Pregnant Woman (Godfather)
It took you a long to find your fame in this community of oddballs. While others received instant gratification for their quirks, you had to prove yours over repeat visits. When you never birthed a child after months of repeated visits that was finally when people began to believe you. But that disbelief isn’t what has spurned your killing spree, no. You kill because you have heard there is treasure hidden away in the heart of this city — and those riches will be all yours.

You will return town-aligned to inspections.

Your win objective is to equal or outnumber the town. If there are any threats remaining once you accomplish this you must also take them out before you’re declared the winner.

Night Two is scheduled to end Saturday 14th October 11pm BST / 6pm EDT / 3pm PDT.

Story inspired by one of my Human Biology lecturers for showing us a photograph she had taken of a placenta and the class discussion that followed about the women who eat them.

And thank you, Wix, for gracing us with your presence this Friday 13th!

Last edited:
I mean did it sound like a godfather name either? I guess that's how claims work, they all just sound ambigous

I wonder why Cleb didn't get modkilled?

And nice we got mafia.

I think Heyden is town. Don't usually see him push a lynch that hard when he's scum.

the last minute push off oath...I’m guessing mafia didn’t want The Godfather dead lol

im so sorry oath lmfao but not really but what the actual ****

gonna sleep, hard townlock on f11/kit tbh, townleans on kirby and dolby, looking at vanessa/locket maybe toads will read when I'm not half asleep

Back